It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am afraid I must agree with a few other posts on here; free energy is that “FREE” not out to make a buck. You had me interested but as soon as you started talking about money you threw me right off. You don’t even know for sure if it works and you are already planning on how to spend the cash.
You have just posted on a major web site with God knows who reading these threads so if any government agencies or those types that don’t want this information out there for the mainstream public will simply trace your IP or whatever it takes; track you down; probably enter your place take a look at your plans; if no good you live and if you really have something…… well I don’t expect to hear too much back from someone that has been made to disappear if you get my meaning.
My advice would be to either patent it, copy right the idea or find some way to guarantee that what ever happens people know the idea is yours or rather your fathers so that way you can still receive recognition or just spread the plans around as much as possible as trying to keep this stuff to yourself will only make you and your father easier targets.

I wish you good luck in what ever you decide but seriously forget the money; look at the bigger picture and what this kind of discovery would mean to the whole world; this could change mankind and you worry about making a few dollars??
You will be known as a hero; remembered for all time and that should be enough for anyone and like someone posted earlier once free energy is here money will be a mute point as the standard of living will be the same for everyone unless of course a corporation gets holds of your plans before you have a chance to do anything with them; well you can kiss your fame goodbye as well as your get rich plan.

Peace.

Edit:Oh and forget helping the poor for as noble as that cause may be if your idea truly works there will not be any poor left to help because you would have just eliminated one of the biggest problems facing mankind.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by WeAreOne]

MBF

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34

And there for, raising one will fill the other, and if you keep moving them back and forth with your hands, you'll see that.

Put two mini pedals on both sides of my "U Tube" described, and you've already made free energy.

If you have to keep raising the two containers to keep one higher than the other to keep a siphon then you are having to put energy into the system. Is this correct?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You can ignore me if you want SomeGuy34, it makes no never mind to me. I, however, think it is important that people get the bigger picture. I think some people are forgoing the opportunity to read all of your posts, so at the risk of being warned for over-quoting, let me summarize some of the finer points for them:

I have created a free energy plant.

I will spend 40% of my proceedings on housing for the homeless studies of human behaviorism and how to change people, etc etc without medication.

I will forever be known as a prophet

I have watched you humans...

And when I build it.

They will come.

Do not post on this thread if you're going to become antiproductive.

I will either banish you with my knowledge, and it shall set you free if you believe.

I want the credit. Period. I didn't think of this to have someone take credit.

I find your posts interesting, but this seems to be an attempt to get attention. I don't think you actually believe any of the stuff you've said, and I think my previous replies said everything I else I want to say.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

One hundered percent correct!

But the theory is, can you calculate how much psi can you generate with what amont of energy based on not breaking the syphon.

And with this energy, is it enough too just barely create a resonant movement between the two masses with some type of machine brace, and a vertical motor.

See?

Explain how my theory doesn't create just enough resonant energy.

Example

Now everyone seem to disbelief in the ability of resonance.

Resonance is a very powerful source of energy.

Put a fork inbetween your thumb and index finger.

Flick it.

Watch it bounce back and forth.

That's resonance.

Harnessing that resonance and feeding back into can give tremendous results.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by an3rkist

I have ignored you but unfourtanetly I can still see your post.

Nice quotes.

Maybe one day they'll be famous.

Where'd you get them from?

Some guy?

=)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
from what I can gather from your description no net energy may be gained from such a system. Gravity does not produce energy. To get energy from gravity, i.e. an object falling you must have the object raised, which requires energy. Creating a suction requires energy. You cannot get more energy out than you put in.

The weather system of the earth brings water to the high places of the earth and the energy of the water falling down hill can be extracted in the form of usable energy (hydroelectric plant). This kind of energy - energy that is taken from natural processes (hydro, solar, wind, etc) is almost free. The collector is essentially the only cost - nature provides the energy.

What you seem to be describing is perpetual motion. This violates the laws of thermodynamics and simply cannot happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuelcell
It appears to me that your syphone is using the potential energy of the water in the cup, or in a lake, or in a river. Then it is no difference than that of a hydro power station.

This is a hydro power station x 50000000

The amount of energy generated is based on the PSI.

The more psi, the more energy.

Any way, the electric energy is converted from the potential energy of the water body. It is impossible to have hydro power plant X 2, let alone X 5000000000.... The Energy Conservation Law governs.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Heh....

Well money isn't my objective.

But however, I don't want this idea to be thrown into the wrong hands.

I could really care less about money.

As I've never really had any to begin with, I'm use to eating PB&J everyday, and sleeping on the cold tile floor. It's quite usual for me now, and It doesn't bother me anymore, as it use too.

I'm not out to get money.

I'm out to find the right people to get to build this beautiful creation.

=)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I have ignored you but unfourtanetly I can still see your post.

Try removing me as your "respected" foe. I dunno if that'll work, but it may be interfering with you ignoring me.

Just trying to help.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fuelcell

I'm speaking of resonance and harnessing it, to some degrees. Look at the other schematic I posted and the theorum on it, proove that wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i refer you to this site:

Unworkable Devices

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

2 cents you're highly disregarding the entirity of this post.

If you put a little resistance on the out of the syphon, just a little, for instance, stick your finger under the water coming out from the syphon, that is resistance, and transferring that into energy can be done.

ATTENTION

Please try and refrain from creating skepticism.

If you would like to any way help this idea, and or support a time where one another may schedule a meeting place, this would be taken into high consideration.

I am one hundered percent certain this can be done.

The actual design itself, I have manifested from some interesting.....dreams......(keep in mind I'm of German heritage, so like Tesla, it's hard for me to 1. distinguish "reality" from what I think. 2. I can program, and answer problems in my sleep, wake up with the answer. etc etc. I am a Cisco Academy graduate.....from abouts. So that provoked most of my scientific knowledge)

Anyways,

Best Regards!

Some Guy.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by greymeade
i refer you to this site:

Yes but there is one problem, those are all prooved to not work.

My device hasn't been released on here nor will it be.

It involves about 4-5 different methods of moving, harnessing, and disposing of certain quantities of materials, all based on the principles of gravity.

This is the New Age,

Not the age of 17th century dialect,

Not the age to be blind in particular,

So I've decided to open my eyes and contact some higher forces.

However, my father, who could never figure out how to fix a few of his problems, when I contacted him today he even became hysterical, and he's a 43 year old that knows of some hydrology, water and the way it moves, plumbing to a very serious extent, and residential/buisness electrical to a very serious extent.

And neither me or him can disprove my theory.

link   
A simple free energy device could not be stolen. Once the concept were set loose upon the public. lets say as a toy. In a very short period people would be making them in their basements, and powering their homes.

The idea could be buried with it's originator, but not once it was public.

A siphon works by gravity taking the potential energy of a fluid and moving it to a lower point. It does not move fluid back up against gravity.
Even if it did fight gravity in proportion to it's actual behavior, this still would not work as an energy source.

You need to extract energy for it to be of any use. Which means even more latent energy would be required.

link   
I know a little about modeling physical systems. One equation that describes one part of the system is not sufficient to analyze the whole system. ALL energies and variables of your system must be accounted for (inputs and outputs). Only then will you know if there will be net energy. And I can tell you there will not be any net energy in such a system as you have described.

Your 'motor' for example how much energy does it use vs how much do you get?

link   
reply to post by SomeGuy34

There is no need to review your plans, UNLESS you can successfully PROVE that the law of conservation of energy is false. I would strongly suggest that you find another way to climb out of poverty.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well if this is true, as soon as you start your work on it you will have the government all up in your grill to say the least. As far as keeping it concealed you need to work hard and fast as soon as you bring it in contact with someone outside your circle which is your father and you. its only a matter of time with the government.

Oh and P.S. the government may try to kill you because thats just how they do lol

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeGuy34

I'm sorry I don't mean to tell you, you shouldn't pursue your ideas. On the contrary I think that's great.

But I think you should know the reality of the situation. No more energy than the water falling from one height to another could be extracted. If you set up an oscillation the energy required to produce this oscillation will not be made up at the end of the siphon.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Well there's many ways one could generate energy from their house.

Why not place a flap to the sewage systems?

based on resistance and other stuff you might be able to power one lightbulb by that power generated from a toilet flush, for 1 second.

=D

It's simple, you must look at how to create energy, and not destroy it, which everyone is attempting to do and failing because they have no proof what i'm stating exists actually exists or doesn't exist, because no one even knows exactly what's in my head.

Point being, I'm not going to let my own ingenuitevity get crapped on by the rest of the world, and some guy with his money in this material world, taking claim for something I originally thought up.

I will gather minimal funds and create a working example.

In fact tommorow, I will begin during daylight a few interesting videos that I'll post on you tube for you all, to display a consistant energy somewhat like the romans internal city water ways.

I can not be disproved.

Keep trying.

=)

More proof of my discoveries is on way to the board

[edit on 5-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lowtoc

Oh and P.S. the government may try to kill you because thats just how they do lol

I told my fellow familia that I may very well end up dead, imprisoned, or a leader of the free.

=)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join