It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeGuy34

Then you are seriously taking the wrong path. The title of this thread was an outright lie. Free energy my lily white [snip] doubt anyone on this entire site will support your plan to profit off free energy. That goes against what most people on here stand for. Visions aside, you're not the answer to anyone's prayers. If you do have this "free" energy plant, and it works, and you make money off of it, you be getting exactly what you deserve and I won't pity you in the slightest. Free energy isn't about profit or even about getting yourself out of poverty, it's about getting the whole world's populations out of poverty and out of corporate enslavement. Join the corporate game if you like, but you will no doubt go down in flames with the rest of the corporate profiteers when all is said and done.

P.S. I have severe doubts as to this machine existing at all. Kudos on convincing me earlier, but a big
for deceiving us all.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There is no implosion,

Just consistancy of movement.

That _never_ stops.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by an3rkist

ONCE AGAIN.

I WILL NOT BE RESPONDING TO YOU ANYMORE AND I WILL IGNORE YOU IF YOU CONTINUE, ANARKIST.

isn't it?

It makes people jealous and instanteously creates skepticism of anyone coming up with a genuine idea.

Do not post any more anti-productive material

This is a VERY real design, and me and my father have tested with it for many years.

Now I woke today with a whole new version that can be even further refined and bettered.

Do not question the fact of this being real -- it is -- and I will personally meet with individuals in real life for the production of this.

Me and my father are going to meet people around US and see what we can pull together.

This is not the only site I've posted this on either,

and I'm getting far more feedback than expected.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It appears to me that your syphone is using the potential energy of the water in the cup, or in a lake, or in a river. Then it is no difference than that of a hydro power station.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

So worrying about your current poverty is moot.

I know it is moot!

I am excited with my findings, typically, outrageous.

This is why I am going to help put this together,

Because when we can proove free energy can be done and is being done, then we have prooved to the world love.

And I will do so forth.

Tesla simply stated he was a discoverer, not a inventor.

And I shall follow his foot steeps and use any proceedings generated by the finished product too help better communities and humanity across the world.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuelcell
It appears to me that your syphone is using the potential energy of the water in the cup, or in a lake, or in a river. Then it is no difference than that of a hydro power station.

This is a hydro power station x 50000000

The amount of energy generated is based on the PSI.

The more psi, the more energy.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Also you've all managed to get quite a bit out of me too proove myself not delusional.

So be happy with what I've presented.

Take it for what you will.

=)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Someguy34, I just want you to know that poverty is your choice. There are ways out of it. Work hard no matter what it is or where it is you work and stick to your guns on saving money and not over spending on crap you really don't need. I was really interested in your ideas on free energy and if you really want to help humanity then get busy and start your project. It takes will power and determination to live your dream and to rise above all odds. Come on now, get to work and quit talking about it and do it! Dreams won't get you anywhere unless you make them reality. I wish you the best and hope to see results before things get way out of hand with energy. I just hope that if and when free energy is available that it doesn't create a massive loss of jobs and security for people who work in the business of energy. I really feel that the whole system will fall if that happens. But anyway, Good Luck!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Someguy34, I just want you to know that poverty is your choice.

Me being born into the late 80s in a 2 bedroom crack house is my choice?

With parents that don't have money?

That can't even keep their own relationship to help better the development on my brain??

I'm just making the point, don't ever say poverty is a choice, NO one chooses to be poor.

Poverty is determined by society, and people, not an individual.

I am trying to get out of it, aren't I?

But how much more effort would it take me to try and do everything by myself, a lot.

That's why stay on topic please, thanks for the luck, it's well used.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Alot of people choose to be poor. And with your attitude you'll probably stay that way. You may be born into poverty but getting out takes hard work. I know, I've been there too! I was on topic with all you've said about free energy and poverty. Still wish you the best.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'd like to state.....

If it wasn't for poverty,

And I was raised and learned everything everyone usually learns as a modern day college drone get drunk party wake up go to school,

Then I wouldn't have ever came up with this design.

Poverty in some way helped inspire my fight to create a flawless circulation of energy, and it also inspires me to help all those that are in poverty.

The power plants can literally be placed ANYWHERE in the world, and generate literally -- endless amounts of power depending on the size of the plant.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye

And with your attitude you'll probably stay that way.

I tend to advert from attitude as much as possible......
As in the past I have now 'ascent'.

I am just stating fact, not anything else.

MBF

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Exactly where are you getting this movement of water from?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Good luck Someguy34. I really hope you're sincere and passionate about your dream and that you succeed in you journey.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

I doubt he's getting it from anywhere. Free energy has so far had a 100% failure rate and not from lack of trying. Therefore, I think OP is lying.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by MBF

I doubt he's getting it from anywhere. Free energy has so far had a 100% failure rate and not from lack of trying. Therefore, I think OP is lying.

Wow, individuals like these really instigate this subject we we're discussing earlier, attitude.

Free-energy has been created.

It's being concealed for the fact that it would eliminate money as stated prior in this post, and our black bildenberg group is the keys behind keeping this technology secret for over the past 100 years.

You are false.

I suggest you learn who Nickola Tesla is before you make all these outrageous standings.

Free energy is real, has been created, and can be seen everyday you move,

for instance,

In my continuous syphon, that could be used to generate energy by putting two pedals on both sides.

The bevel of oxygen keeps the suction inbetween the two masses of water.

And there for, raising one will fill the other, and if you keep moving them back and forth with your hands, you'll see that.

Put two mini pedals on both sides of my "U Tube" described, and you've already made free energy.

Depending on the mass of water in the syphon, the pedal will spin faster.

However, the pedal must have a minimal amount of resistance to not interfere with the syphon itself, otherwise it will loose its form.

In fact, a flap with resistance might even work better, not too sure.

Your fact is blind.

Free energy is everywhere, you just can't see it because you have no scientifically plausible explanation that Free energy HASN'T been created.

Do not post on this thread if you're going to become antiproductive.

I will either banish you with my knowledge, and it shall set you free if you believe.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
well you see Some guy, we have every right to poke and prod your idea. Mainly because you have given us nothing to work with, Promises don't get very far. what you have given us to work with is just air, we have seen no evidence of this "Machine".

And like others have said if it is free energy then I do not know what you are worrying about. Once free energy is available money won't be an issue.

One more thing, please stop falling back on poverty is an excuse or a shield. Someone who believes in themselves does not need to use excuses to gain pity from people

I don't mean to sound harsh but until you stop blowing air and give some solid proof no one will take you seriously

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
hate to burst your bubble, but the ONLY way of stopping free energy devices from being blocked, hidden, shelved, lost etc. by the military, governments and corporate pigs is to make it public!

In the USA for example, if you patent an item that the government or military deems to threaten national security or threaten stability they can by law confiscate your plans/ideas and slap a special patent on it which bans it from being published or public knowledge for 50 years!

So in short, post it on a website. It then becomes public domain and no one can patent it in it's original format at least.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lowtoc
well you see Some guy, we have every right to poke and prod your idea. Mainly because you have given us nothing to work with, Promises don't get very far. what you have given us to work with is just air, we have seen no evidence of this "Machine".

Good I hope you continue you too but you won't get any schematics, true ones anyways, because the second you see it you'll think to yourself.

"Dirdi dirrrrrrrrr"

And like others have said if it is free energy then I do not know what you are worrying about. Once free energy is available money won't be an issue.

I want the credit. Period. I didn't think of this to have someone take credit.

One more thing, please stop falling back on poverty is an excuse or a shield. Someone who believes in themselves does not need to use excuses to gain pity from people

I haven't used poverty as an excuse if you'd look back on the thread I actually stated that poverty provoked this idea.

I don't mean to sound harsh but until you stop blowing air and give some solid proof no one will take you seriously

You're far from it!

=)

You're analytical.

I like that.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
hate to burst your bubble, but the ONLY way of stopping free energy devices from being blocked, hidden, shelved, lost etc. by the military, governments and corporate pigs is to make it public!

No that's not true.

I've currently issued contact with a few investment resources that I may very will meet with, and discuss further of this creation with my father (the founder of the idea, i just refined it).

I will get a group of INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS that will operate souly away from the government/s and for the peace of human kind.

There we have it, I think that pretty much explains how I'm going to conduct this. =)

[edit on 5-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join