It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retikx missing posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the best place for asking this, but what happened to the posts made by Retikx?

As far as I have seen they all disappeared. Is this some kind of bug (another one...) or was it something else?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm getting the same problem after I checked his profile. I tried clicking on his most recent thread. It's there, just not his/her posts.

[edit on 3/5/08 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I would say that Retikx is on global ignore . When you have questions like this your best bet is to use the Complain / Suggestion feather(SP?) that is found in the Members centre .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
I would say that Retikx is on global ignore .

Global ignore? Is that even possible? For what reason would there be a need to have such a feature? I don't like the idea that the PTB could just make all of our posts vanish out of thin air. Even banned members' posts still remain after they are gone.

I'd be worried if such a feature existed.

I'm probobly just being paranoid, it's most likely just a bug in the system. Maybe his posts are hiding out with the member 'posts' button.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here is a post that contain gives a brief explanation of the Global Ignore setting. I am sure some sort of serious breach or breaches of the T&C has taken place to warrant such a action.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Can anyone read this post....??

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

Global Ignore is a ban without banning. It's when you violate the T&C, but not QUITE bad enough to get banned. So you go on Global Ignore. Think of it as a Time Out from posting.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So, um.

Do any mods know whats going on here?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Global Ignore is a ban without banning. It's when you violate the T&C, but not QUITE bad enough to get banned. So you go on Global Ignore. Think of it as a Time Out from posting.

No, that's a Post Ban. A Global Ignore is to remove visibility of content while the staff discusses whether it's against the T&C or not. Easily reversed. Just a tool folks, not a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

I can!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

Yes, your post did show up.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yup, everything is showing up now.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sweet, thanks for bringing this to my attention! And thank you mods

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Excellent, glad everything was figured out.

I'll close it up.

new topics

top topics

join