It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me why George W. Bush should be tried

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
just want to start a debate about why or why not
G.W should be arrested and what charges he should be charged with?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If there was a book about ..."everything a President should NOT do, it would be about him. He does not have this country's best interest at heart. He was put there for a reason. What has he done right??

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
1. The presidential Oath he took when being sworn into office says he will protect and uphold the constitution to which Bush has trampled , ripped apart and tried to abolish the Constitution/Bill of rights.. that to me is equal to treason.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Tell me why the same threads get started over and over and over again.

Google is your friend. I believe there are several threads with just this exact topic of discussion going on.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
can you prove that it was bush that did all the s@*% , maybe is just the pupet , but who is the puppet man?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Because even the President of the USA is not above the law, if it's found that he indeed broke the law he should be arrested and tried for it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
1. The presidential Oath he took when being sworn into office says he will protect and uphold the constitution to which Bush has trampled , ripped apart and tried to abolish the Constitution/Bill of rights.. that to me is equal to treason.

...And yet he remains in office, and NOONE does a thing about it... That I find really interesting. I wonder what may happen if he got caught denying getting oral sex? Do you think that is still considered an impeachable offense? It seems like the country's "extremely" conservative views of about a decade ago where denying the receiving of oral sex was such a major sin have really fallen by the wayside. Now the constitution can be infringed upon on a "daily basis" with all the POTUS Executive Orders, and yet the country is perfectly fine with the constitution being infringed. Barely anyone in the entire country is against these actions, just a few protesters (that never make the news) in D.C. and occasionally in SanFran. "To Hell with the constitution!", people are saying? Wow! What have we become...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
easy if you want to get the president out of power just get some girl to do some work on the presidents pole and let it come to public , that will "kill" him

[edit on 5-3-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The entire US government tried!!

Its funny that everyone wants GW's blood when they apply no blame to the rest of the government. Doesn't most of GW's plans need to be approved by the senate and passed by congress(I could be wrong-I'm no expert on US gov workings). All I know for sure is that congress overwhelmingly voted to go to war, maybe they should take some of the blame.

I just find it hard to place all the blame on GW when the usual defence of a congressman/woman who voted to go to war is "I was lied to". BS!! Do your damb job and investigate the issue before you vote on it. That kind of laziness just goes to show how much the average politician really cares about the welfare of US lives, especially its armed forces.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
don't believe a president having oral sex by anyone anywhere is an impeachable offense. however laying under oath about any thing is,
and as Clinton was impeached for laying under oath and not about oral sex it was a valid impeachment

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
thats what i think , GW is like a scapegoat

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i hope bush and cheney get there day in court!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Exactly! It is not only Bush that should be tried, but every president since Woodrow Wilson for ignoring the fact that this country is paid off with a "franchise fee" to keep the government in line with the Federal Reserve bankers plans. These are the real criminals, these "bankers." They have controlled this entire nation and its laws since 1913 with their petty bribery. Everyone is afraid of them because of their past (successful and unsuccessful) assassination attempts on those that oppose them. I propose instead of this entirely fake and entirely illegal "war on terrorism" in which we illegaly declare war and invade another country, we begin a "war on crime" under which the main targets would be the entire Federal Reserve ownership.

My proof that executive orders enacted solely by the president are illegal:
Article I
Section 1. All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

These bankers are the ones who paid off Congress to make it appear as if the 16th amendment was legally ratified, which, of course was not. The 16th amendment is what the government is using as their proof that they can legally collect an unappotioned income tax on the wages of the working class of men and women of America.

If you asked most people what the 13th amendment is they would tell you that it is the abolition of slavery, which is entirely false. The original 13th amendment legally ratified March 12th 1819, is as follows:
Amendment Article XIII
"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any Emperor, King, Prince, or foreign Power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

This was all the work of the Federal Reserve bankers and makes me very suspicious to think that our government is being or has been bargained or sold away to another country or countries.

So the true criminals are the Federal Reserve bankers and we are just waiting for America to wake up and realize it. Power to the people!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

I thought clintons real sin was lying under oath? At least, that was the legal ground put forth.

To me, that entire sham trial was just a cover for war crimes he was responsible for in Yugoslavia.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
can you prove that it was bush that did all the s@*% , maybe is just the pupet , but who is the puppet man?
HIS DADDY!!

new topics

top topics

join