It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A single rifle bullet, another victim - but no hope of a doctor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
beautiful.. the American has score another kill..

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Wow i am amazed that someone is justifying israeli actions in a forum like this.

Deny ignorance?

Have you ever compared the ratio of israeli/palestinians dead in this conflict?

Have you ever lived in Palestine?

You find it surprising that those kids hate israel and they wana become future warriors fighting israel defending more lands from being stolen?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Its funny how you deny the videos But do you also deny the article where the israeli soldiers themselves confess that they got orders to kill anything moving and are being pushed to get kills?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Im sorry but if you really look into Israeli society the Ashnakazi jews are what sociologists refer to as an "ethnic constitutional order". They treat the oriental and russian jews like crap, if there was ever to be peace then very soon after there would serious civil unrest within Israel. The only thing that unites the country is the fight against the 'other'. Often what is seen as Israeli society and culture is actually just the culture of the European Jews. Then there are the non-Jewish Israelis who are treated as second class citizens.

Your right that the Palestinians are constantly at each others throats but if you look at organisations like Hezbollah and Hamas they heavily engaged in social welfare programmes, hence their popularity. You cannot say there is not solidarity in Palestine, or form them transnationally.

Neither side is blameless, but the unconditional support Israel receives from the Europe and America is only going to perpetuate the conflict. The only way Israeli violence will end the conflict is when every single Palestinian is dead. These are a people so oppressed that suicide bombing has become honourable.

Further more, this support for Israel only exacerbates tensions between Muslims, home and abroad, and western states. This is not to say that the everyone should become anti-Israel but Europe should certainly return to the stance it took with the 1980 Venice declaration

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari
[i

Have you ever compared the ratio of israeli/palestinians dead in this conflict?

Why do people keep bringing this up, Hamas would kill more Israelis if they could. But as they are not capable of rising above unguided rockets and poorly made bombs, thet can't.

Killing and trying to kill are just as bad on my books. Why should those who fail their evil deeds, be any better than those who succeed?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by northwolf

If one is a terrorist than does that mean the 'peace loving zionists' should use terrorist methods to get to the terrorists?

Ohh i forgot they need to defend themselves...well lets start cutting off basic supplies and send tanks and apaches and bomb out any suspected buildings used by terrorists.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tarichar

I've never said that there isn't enough blame to go around between the two sides. There is more than enough.

I make no claim to being an expert on the internal working of the Jewish faiths. I'm sure they're every bit as raucus and embittered as any interfaith conflicts elsewhere, but perhaps a bit less so than some we could mention?

I'll still side with the Israeli's if push comes to shove...I'd just as soon not have to side with anyone in this continuing stupidity.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

As i said i don't support Israels policy, but i hate to see them slandered for something that isn't true. I oppose calling attempted astrocities less bad that succesfull ones.

Both sides are equally bad and barbaric.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You mean the man and child who were used as a human shield? Which is common practice when the IDF searches houses in the west bank.

Who said anything about missing? I was strongly under the impression it was intentional.

The rockets attack are stupid and ineffectual, little more than a symbolic act of defiance. Look at the number of people killed by them. The response is hugely disproportionate, that is why they are rightly condemned.

Other states when faced by such insurgent terrorism have attempted to bring the groups into a political dialogue as they have realised that collective punishment and collateral damage will only make the conflict worse than better. Look at the ANC in South Africa and Sinn Feinn in Northern Ireland.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarichar

You mean the man and child who were used as a human shield? Which is common practice when the IDF searches houses in the west bank.

No they were caught in a crossfire situation. As usual anytime Israel defends itself and they go after the terrorist they are condemned by the largely anti-Semitic world who wouldn't know an AK from a watermelon. If you were an Israeli what would you do? Try to make peace, Give them your land and your home? Wait for years thinking that they the innocent terrorist with rockets will stop trying to kill you? What would you do after that did not work just lay down and die? No you would fight for your life. You people amaze me.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Funny that YOU are amazed that someone is justifying one side, that happens to be in opposition to the side that YOU support.

The difference is, common sense and not the rabid hate filled propaganda of defending terrorism in the use of children by obvious cowards.

What is so amazing is the instant application of blame using obscure and unproven , at best, videos from who knows where, and when faced with a truthful video of evidentiary value, with solid source material included, you are amazed.

Truth is a value apparently not conducive to the obvious Israeli hatred being expressed; but one never expects it too be.

The facts are that the research is faulty, the evidence is lacking and the OP is a farce.

Semper

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Anyone here actually been to Israel? Its people are some of the most RACIST I have ever met! Most of them actually think God gave some title deed to them for all the land in that area and to me thats absurd. I will never ever go there again even though some of the country is very beautiful but now its so full of hate and war mongering idiots could care less what happens to them and whatever does happen is all their own faults! All of them the stupid radical Muslims to who oppress their own people and even more so the Israeli's because they are far more powerful and could easily have stopped its ILLEGAL occupation.

Heck most Israeli Jews that I met hate Christians to but just use them as pawns (USA) in the current holocaust against Palestine. Zionist Jews are as bad as Nazi's and its Ironic how much they have become similar. BOYCOTT ISRAEL!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well they should give back the land they stole and yea I was there 6 years ago I visited Eiliat and Tel Aviv and alot of other places in the area not just Isreal. Lets just say I didnt really dig the Zionist ideaology thats seems to fester on most of the Israeli population. I dont want anyone to die or get hurt in war but what Israel is doing is wrong and all Palestine can do is fight using unconventional means with whatever they have. Would you rather the Palestinians just lie down and die? THat seems to be what Israel wants.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There's so much hate in the world. You ever wonder why people fight tooth and nail for nothing? Poor girl gets caught by a bullet. This is murder, and I don't know how things are done there, but it should be investigated as a murder, and prosecuted as murder. Or is this just chalked up as casualty of war? Collateral damage to be expected? That's how many people are making this sound. Truth is a girl got shot to death, and that's a crime. It's amazing how the world you grow up in can turn you against your fellow man.
People are people, I'm not talking political correctness, I'm talking about we're all humans, and we really aren't different. We have differences, and that's what make life interesting. If we didn't have differences, we may as well be an insect colony. From these imaginary lines we draw on the planet to mark borders, to these petty wars we wage. Nobody wins. We're destroying ourselves, and we'll continue doing so, we have been for thousands of years, and now it's easier. I just don't understand it. Why the hate? Why can't we get along? Why do our differences boil down to who has a gun and who is staring down the barrel of it?
This is a stupid planet.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Somehow I am not surprised that the people here who have made such a loud complaint about Israel and this killing of a 12 year old have not made a single complaint about the murder of the Jewish students in their seminary.

Do you value all life? Or just those that fill a purpose to use against a race that you don't like? Be honest.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There is almost nothing to be done to stop the blinding stupidity that is the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Nothing short of building a wall between the two to keep them from shooting at each other. It's long since reached the point that neither side really cares who starts the shooting, or even who started it.

A poem by Robert Frost

Good fences make good neighbors.

It won't solve all the problems, but the killing would stop or at least be curtailed somewhat. Wounds would heal, and eventually, maybe, peace could be achieved. Possibly.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcherwww.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am pretty much certain that they had in fact been used by the Israeli as a human shield and subsequently got stuck in the cross fire. This is common practice for house clearing in the OT.

I would join one of the many NGOs that exist in Israel that are against the building of settlements in the OT and East Jerusalem. I would want a return to the '67 boarders. A two state solution that creates a realistic and viable palestinian state is the only solution that will bring an end to the blood shed. Continuing the current policies of military oppression and the construction of settlements are only re-enforcing the propaganda spread by extremist groups like Hamas. It plays into the hands of the very people they are trying to defeat.

As Slickinfinity points out the Palestinians seem it in the same light as the Israeli's, they feel they have been abandoned by the other Arab nations (who have all signed peace agreements with Israel) and are now fighting for their own survival in the face overwhelming military force.

An aside to US Monitor, if you read through the posts there are people on here who condemned the attack in Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Slickinfinity

Do you even know what Palestine was before 1948? Or what it was during ancient times? Come on please give me the answer. If you say that the Israelis stole Palestine then you better blame Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon as well. It has always been a region encompassing all of those countries. Yassar Arafat started claiming the Arab immigrants in Israel were Palestinians and the name stuck. There are Jewish and Christian religious sites in Israel that have been there for over 3000 years so study some ancient history and you will see who owned and lived in the land. Roman or Egyptian history will show you all you need to see.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

Sorry, but there is no chance that american president will cut funding of Israel.
The presidetial candidates are members of the dark organization who want Israel to have as much influince as possible.

My opinion is there are two groups, open terrorist, and un-declaired terrorists.
Something is very wrong here.
To be fair, if we (America) were to stop helping Israel, we should, at the same time stop buying oil from the Arabs.
We could pump our own damn oil, but we use the Arab oil as a way to keep the masses supressed, who would rise up and destroy Israel in a heartbeat, if they were not held back by their governments.(rich oil barons, masquarading as royalty)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If Israel is God's chosen, why doesn't God fund them, instead of the US?
I love the way you guys say "I'm not condoning killing innocent people...BUT"...then you go on to make excuses for it.

Speaking out against Israeli terrorist tactics doesn't make someone anti-semitic. Let us not forget that Palestinians are Semites as well. It's an obvious deflection of the point at hand. A crime.
Shooting into a window is not the same as shooting someone in a battle.

And as for not leaping to conclusions about who shot her...all those snipers on the roof with guns...hmm...maybe it was the Easter Bunny that shot her! Use your reasoning.

Was there someone ELSE with the proper trajectory around while all those Israeli soldiers were there?

I have a friend (Art Gish) on the Christian Peacekeeper's Team who goes to the ME (or anywhere there is conflict) to be an observer. He has no reason to lie about the things he's seen there and his observations are horrific. School girls and old men terrorized by Israeli soldiers...for what? Because they can. Big men with guns. No wonder people want to strap on a bomb to strike back. What else are they supposed to do? Peaceful protest? Yeah, good idea....then they could all be run down with a tank at once! No more picking them off one at a time.

Israel is creating the anit-Israel sentiment! Why don't they draw back into their own borders??? Why do they think they deserve to invade other people's lands and build homes and terrorize the citizenry?

How long would we put up with that crap if Mexico decided they wanted to build homes in Texas and threatened us with tanks when we resisted the idea?

How CAN you justify the terrorist regime in Israel?? We should support Iran with matching funds or stop giving Israel a thin red cent. Can you imagine???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join