It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Wanta Claims backed up by new Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
www.fourwinds10.com...

Sounds to me like Leo did have access to this trillion dollars of money but so did 10 other scoundrels. No matter as the cash money is stored in Russia in a Box Car and is counterfeit anyway....alledgedly

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
www.fourwinds10.com...
Wanta has conned you, as he conned V.K.Durham of Durham Trust, as he conned, or has tried to con many others. Please accept that as a misfortune, and aim to correct it, revealing all to the public at large, as you will get the truth from me. Unfortunately because of its' "Top Secret" classification, you may not be able to verify most of it unless you have friends in very, very high places that carry a level 1-3 International Security Rating.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Whistleblower

When I read the above site and the subject of this, I believe in my mind that Mr. Wanta ,may be taken out soon, as this is just a justification of a action by the post listed above.
See the selected wording of the above post makes us think Mr. Wanta is the bad guy, and you know what happens then.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I really do not know what to believe about Leo Wanta. Is he really a con man or is this just proaganda? How are we supposed to know for sure?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So it appears that the money exist's but due to it being of counterfeit nature its really worthless. The Russians would do well to flood the US with this currency and create hyper inflation to destroy its economy further and one has to wonder why they would keep the counterfeit money at all if they knew it was fake.

top topics

join