It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else on the run?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Is anybody else here on the run? Trying to stay two or three steps out in front? Being intuitive sure helps with that! Haha! When you get a vibe that somebody's coming for you, you just TAKE OFF! Ha. No, I'm kidding. I can't really tell when somebody's coming for me. Just like everybody else, I look for telltale non-descript GM vehicles in my parking lot... I see dat, I'm out the back.

Anyway, I've known my share of people who were on the run, whether from their family, the law, and anything else. Any of you?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Who exactly are you on the run from UI? And "Intuitive"--hmmm. Are you saying you're a psychic?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am not so sure that I'd admit to knowing anyone on the run, especially on a website like ATS, simply because a website like this might be monitored by the 'powers that be.' And that would open me or anyone else on ATS up to be investigated. And it might bod ill for ATS too, as it might be caue for these same 'powers that be' to shut it down. And I like the ATS website too much to take a chance on doing that.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ahhh, you'd be surprised those who know, who those are who are on the run, know who I mean

new topics

top topics

join