It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.W.O. Impossible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I would like to add one more comment about the "they were just cowards" made by GrndLkNatv

so if the Jews and whoever didn't resist the Germans were cowards, these guys were what ?

"By the spring of 1865 Grant's siege of Peterburg had reduced its Confederate defenders to near-ruin. Lee's army of 55,000 slowly shrank as southern deserters returned to their homes and farms. After a series of engagements, Grant's 120,000 soldiers forced the Army of Northern Virginia into a retreat from Petersburg. Richmond was now surrounded, and the Confederate government abandoned its capitol. On April 3, Abraham Lincoln rode into Richmond, only hours after the last Confederates had left. "

War is hell. Simple. You can't say how you would react to a situation unless you are there. Thoughts, emotions, all have a bearing on what you will or will not do.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
because the citizens in Europe won't stand up and fight their corrupt government. That's why you don't have guns anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ok, history 101 in regard to me and my relatives. My family, Holloway, moved here to north america, Virginia, on a lang grant in 1609. My family has fought in every war the United States has ever been involved in and if my time came up, I would do it also. It's in my blood, there are no questions to ask, you just do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
because the citizens in Europe won't stand up and fight their corrupt government. That's why you don't have guns anymore.

You don't have the right to judge them. The situation is different. But I admit that I agree with you on something, the common european is now a little & nice sheep who's just waiting to be slaught.
And it will happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

"By the spring of 1865 Grant's siege of Peterburg had reduced its Confederate defenders to near-ruin. Lee's army of 55,000 slowly shrank as southern deserters returned to their homes and farms. After a series of engagements, Grant's 120,000 soldiers forced the Army of Northern Virginia into a retreat from Petersburg. Richmond was now surrounded, and the Confederate government abandoned its capitol. On April 3, Abraham Lincoln rode into Richmond, only hours after the last Confederates had left. "

Bad example my g-g-grandpa fought for the south and they fought for 4 years barefoot starving with muskets against well feed troops armed with the latest weapons. We won almost every battle but lost the war.

The ONLY reason we lost was the norths endless supply of manpower they were bringing the Irish and others to america and as soon as they left the boat they were in the union army.

And you are wrong about america never being invaded the south was invaded and occupied by the north.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So what state is your family from? One of my g-g-grandfathers was a doctor who treated both sides casualties in Lebanon Virginia, Dr. Funkhouser.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Bad example my g-g-grandpa fought for the south and they fought for 4 years barefoot starving with muskets against well feed troops armed with the latest weapons. We won almost every battle but lost the war.

The ONLY reason we lost was the norths endless supply of manpower they were bringing the Irish and others to america and as soon as they left the boat they were in the union army.

And you are wrong about america never being invaded the south was invaded and occupied by the north.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Amuk]

this may come off harsh, as its ur family, but wrong. the north had enormous supply problems, especially with shoes, the black divisions caused extreme controversy, the north had miserable miserable generals until grant and sherman, they were anythign but well fed. they also had a much lower percentage of enrollement. i believe the south was up to 90%, the north was around 17, 20%
the reasons the south lost: reliance upon agricultural means, whcih were easily destroyed, a war of invasion/the beginning of total war, emancipation proclamation, desertion, inferior technology/manufacturing, 9000% (actual number) inflation, and hubris.
if u attack ur own country, is that an invasion? the south never legally left the union as it was not allowed to, thus they were simply in rebellion, and had not left the US; they were just deluded.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The NWO doesn't want to control an entire world. They want it uncontrolled or chaotic. They want to exacerbate situations between different groups and offer the solutions. They want trade restrictions relaxed so that they can exploit poor countries and have money flow out of rich ones. They use propaganda and plans that happen over generations. How are these millions of people gonna know what's going on? No one voted for the European Union. No one remembers when we backed Saddam Hussein and armed him. No one sees the increasing militarization of the police. No one knows about classified weapons and covert operations to assassinate and destabilize, and no one cares.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If they never fully achieve it they will atleast rob the people of a lot of freedom. They'll keep inching our freedoms away little by little and we'll wake up one day and say, Damn I guess we can't do anything but do our job and pay taxes. Everywhere you look they keep synching the knott a little tighter. Atleast we still get to go home at night.

I understand now if you are caught with ten thousand dollars cash money on you for any reason it can be confiscated. You can't drive drunk anymore. Years ago they would excuse you for being drunk if you had an accident. "Well he was drunk he didn't know what he was doing". Soon if not already you will go to jail just for being at fault (not drunk) in an accident if someone is killed.

Isn't there a law already that doesn't allow you to stock pile guns and ammunition of mass proportions. I don't imagine the average household has enough bullets to get a gun barrel hot. Besides we would probably be fighting against a new technology that we have never seen before that would just wipe us all out.

Oh and don't beat the police up either. I had a friend who just served five years for that offence. Thats another freedom that has been taken away.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So what state is your family from? One of my g-g-grandfathers was a doctor who treated both sides casualties in Lebanon Virginia, Dr. Funkhouser.

Arkansas believe it or not percent wise more arkansans fought than any other state. The unit my grandfather fought in started out with I believe around 1500 men and ended up with about 50 if I remember correctly.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
How would the New World Order be able to control the world when the U.S. can't even control Iraq and it's people. And the reason why I say the U.S. is because everyone makes it seem like the U.S. is the country to initiate the N.W.O.

I don't feel there is a way the world can be secured. There will always be resistance and rebel groups who are against the N.W.O. People aren't that stupid, and even if they are, they'll begin to realize what the Government is doing to them and will uprise. I'm not afraid of the N.W.O. or even think it's a threat because I don't think it's a threat or can be done successfully.

If I am wrong then feel free to let me know. Or if you know of a way billions of people can be contained under one government successfully.

its not all the US' fault. so STOP BLAIMING US! the EU probally has a part in it too.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"this may come off harsh, as its ur family, but wrong. the north had enormous supply problems, especially with shoes, the black divisions caused extreme controversy, the north had miserable miserable generals until grant and sherman, they were anythign but well fed."

Well fed at that time was really just a matter of whos hardtack had less maggots in it so I will give you that one......LOL

"they also had a much lower percentage of enrollement. i believe the south was up to 90%, the north was around 17, 20%"

The south population was tiny compared to the norths to begin with and you cannot deny that the union used Irish troops stright off the boats, I dont know if you are saying we out numbered them but if that is your point than you are wrong That was grants entire tatics was to throw men at us till they bleed us to death. And it worked.

"the reasons the south lost: reliance upon agricultural means, whcih were easily destroyed, a war of invasion/the beginning of total war, emancipation proclamation, desertion, inferior technology/manufacturing, 9000% (actual number) inflation, and hubris."

You got to admit that it is hard to fight against sharps repeaters with muzzle loaders but you cannot deny the courage of those that would. The emancipation proclamation freed NOONE that was not in union territory to begin with so I really dont see how it mattered unless you count the black troops (who fought bravely I might add)

"if u attack ur own country, is that an invasion? the south never legally left the union as it was not allowed to, thus they were simply in rebellion, and had not left the US; they were just deluded. "

Did the british attack there own country in 1776? If we had of won you can bet your ass we would have LEGALY left the union......LOL

History is writen by the winners Keep that in mind.

Its kinda funny Us cowards held off a larger more advanced enemy for four years of pitched battles.

The union werent cowards either it takes balls to fight a Rebel......LOL

Pretty much every history book will tell you that Man for man the south had better leaders and higher morale.....its just some times thats not enough.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
I already posted it a billion times.But ok, let's go one more time: " In 1942, when my country was under the nazis occupation, there were ONLY 10000 germans soldiers who were occupying us. And we were allmost 10 million.
Do you see the ratio ? 1:1000. So with 1 million soldiers you can enslave 1 billion peoples.

What's your thought now ?

There is a fundamental flaw in this logic. Before committing to war, the Nazi party embarked on a massive (and very effective) propaganda campaign which incited national fervor aligned with it's premise and goals.

So to say that ten thousand troops HAD to control ten million is completely false. Most of the people of Germany at the time fully supported Hitler and his party.

I know there was resistance to the Nazi party, but I don't know how much. But I do know that it was the group called the Brown Shirts who were responsible for quelling uprisings. I also know that the Brown Shirts were mostly comprised of teen-aged boys in training for membership in the Nazi party. So I really can't imagine that the resistance was so substantial.

DeltaChaos

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It wouldn't just be the u.s., it would probably be all of the u.n. America does have control over most countries, and this iraq thing is really just a ploy. The NWO will happen, and it's up to us, the people, ta' stop em. I'm ready if you are

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
its not all the US' fault. so STOP BLAIMING US! the EU probally has a part in it too.

I;m not blaming the U.S. I'm just speaking about the U.S. because when the Patriot Act and Homeland Security comess up, people always say it's the U.S. trying to take away our freedoms so the N.W.O. can come. I mean, no one on here speaks of Iceland cutting back freedoms for the N.W.O.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I doubt that the NWO can ever last for 3 reasons:
1. There are TOO MANY peoples all over the world with different backgrounds, languages, cultures and religions. They cannot all be controlled at one time. We are talking about THE WORLD...not just one or two countries like Germany and Scotland.
2. If they plan to confuse us, pitting one race or ethnicity against another, and have power in that way, that is also doomed to failure. People will not stand still and allow that to happen. I actually HEARD Gary Hart say on TV a few years ago that he was GLAD everyone hated the United States. He said, "THEN, in the confusion, we can slip in the New World Order!" WHAT NERVE HE HAD....ACTUALLY SAYING THAT ON TV! :eek: :eek:
3. The ETs will never allow it. Although I am only connected to one group of aliens, I feel that ALL the aliens will get together to stop humans from making more of a mess than what we now have. They don't want us to use nukes, because it make push Earth out of orbit, thereby affecting ALL the other planets.

:eek: :eek:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

So to say that ten thousand troops HAD to control ten million is completely false. Most of the people of Germany at the time fully supported Hitler and his party.

Tssss.....I was speaking about Belgium, not Germany.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The NWO is far from impossible it would be easy with the use of there holo graphic projection programme

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The US has every race of people, already speaking one language all they would have to do is kill everybody else and duplicate the US all over the world.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
The US has every race of people, already speaking one language all they would have to do is kill everybody else and duplicate the US all over the world.

And you think this would be allowed by other nations?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join