It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.W.O. Impossible?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How would the New World Order be able to control the world when the U.S. can't even control Iraq and it's people. And the reason why I say the U.S. is because everyone makes it seem like the U.S. is the country to initiate the N.W.O.

I don't feel there is a way the world can be secured. There will always be resistance and rebel groups who are against the N.W.O. People aren't that stupid, and even if they are, they'll begin to realize what the Government is doing to them and will uprise. I'm not afraid of the N.W.O. or even think it's a threat because I don't think it's a threat or can be done successfully.

If I am wrong then feel free to let me know. Or if you know of a way billions of people can be contained under one government successfully.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When the middle class of any country falls down, the whole country goes down. In fact, so much so that the King of France lost his head over the deal once. There is no way a small group of rich people can control the world's population. 1 million soldiers couldn't keep the population of any country from over running the capital and feeding their government officials to their dogs if the need would arise. They can drive the economy broke, but when the poor knock on the door, kill them and eat them for food, they will get the idea.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
of the worlds population by destroying faith and religion. The WWII generation knew better than to tolerate this, they stood up to it, some died for their beliefs but in the end they had a better life. The world is now sick of the BS and starting to find their faith and back bone again, the NWO is doomed.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Greys will probably help them put in the NWO

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The Romans tried to rule the earth before, they fell, all great empires fall as will the NWO.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Actually, destroying religion wouldn't be a bad start at freedom...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
The Romans tried to rule the earth before, they fell, all great empires fall as will the NWO.

Some people try to learn from other people's error, instead of learning from their OWN errors.

Maybe THEY won't make the same errors. Plus, they use way more discretion and covers up.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There is no way to get the entire world to act as one group of people with the same values and wanting the same things. Not everyone wants to drink coke, drive a ford, or live in the suburbs. The whole idea can't work, learning from mistakes or not. China is proof of that, the NWO has nothing to do with China and yet China is kicking the teeth out of the people who run the NOW as we write.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
"Actually, destroying religion wouldn't be a bad start at freedom... "

Actually, the freedom of anyone to practice their religion is freedom. That's why the US was founded on that principle.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

1 million soldiers couldn't keep the population of any country from over running the capital and feeding their government officials to their dogs if the need would arise.

I already posted it a billion times.But ok, let's go one more time: " In 1942, when my country was under the nazis occupation, there were ONLY 10000 germans soldiers who were occupying us. And we were allmost 10 million.
Do you see the ratio ? 1:1000. So with 1 million soldiers you can enslave 1 billion peoples.

What's your thought now ?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Propaganda is one of the most powerful tools used to control people.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Actually, destroying religion wouldn't be a bad start at freedom...

I AGREE !! Down with churches, gods and religions !!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i think it cud happen, if only because a nation wud have to start it. that nation wud have be its own selfcontained world, and be able to produce everything on its own, competley survive. others wud have to do the same, so there is a small group of nwo nations separated by everythign except philosophy. theyd then have to dominate the world, utterly. like honestly destroy everything. they are then free to impose their will, and band together as one giant nwo.
im sure there are other ways, but, to me, this seems the most feasible, what with the world nowadays.

oh, and i love hatebreed.

[Edited on 2/19/2004 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"I already posted it a billion times.But ok, let's go one more time: " In 1942, when my country was under the nazis occupation, there were ONLY 10000 germans soldiers who were occupying us. And we were allmost 10 million. Do you see the ratio ? 1:1000. So with 1 million soldiers you can enslave 1 billion peoples.

What's your thought now ? "

A bunch of cowards. I find it interesting that a few thousand scotsmen could sack all of northern england when they were together and not afraid to die for what they believed in and yet your country was enslaved.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

A bunch of cowards. I find it interesting that a few thousand scotsmen could sack all of northern england when they were together and not afraid to die for what they believed in and yet your country was enslaved.

Those scotsmen were using broadswords, bows and arrows etc..The Germans were using machine guns...
I guarantee they shoot your family in front of you and then turn and say.."you listen now?" You'll listen.
It's not that they were cowards, the germans were very effective at rounding up people. Those few that did escape, some did form underground resistance, but not all were so lucky.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
dont forget the germans had a little help. nearly the entire european population was anti-semetic. the polish didnt even wait for the germans to conquer them, they went ahead and killed their jews ahead of time.
sry if u polish

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I would wait until dark and snap their f..king necks one by one, each and every one of them. Then I would practice on their buddies. If I was killed in the process, so be it, at least I went down fighting. Tis better to die fighting than to live on your knees like a pig.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
dont forget the germans had a little help. nearly the entire european population was anti-semetic.

It's completely false. All the europeans, excepting a little minority, were afraid of the nazis/Germans and were hating them.

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

A bunch of cowards.

A bunch of cowards ?

Man, you're really plain stupid & offensive. With peoples like you, the so-called NWO won't have any problems.

You don't know what were doing the nazis to the peoples who were trying to oppose them. Also, these peoples didn't have any guns/weapons and have to fight each days just to find some food. They were not well trained and well armed soldiers. They were just unarmed civilians who were trying to stay alive in a chaotic world.

You're just able to insult peoples that you don't know. Anyway, I hope for you you won't be in such a situation, because I know what had to suffer my grand-parents.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

In 1942, when my country was under the nazis occupation, there were ONLY 10000 germans soldiers who were occupying us. And we were allmost 10 million.

If 10,000,000 people roll over for 10000 then they need to be slaves

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That's interesting, my father and grandfather were on the battlefields in Europe killing the German's during WWII and because they weren't afraid to stand up, you are free today. Have you ever heard what the German's were most of afraid of in WWI? A scotsman, because he would rather use his axe on you than shoot you with his gun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join