It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR8791 WW3 - America's War with Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I dunno bout the video. But the 2nd post about anarchy and governments was right on the button. Care to give a source for it, or did you write it yourself?

I really enjoyed it, and now I'm just posting this because I don't want some stupid U2U trying to make me feel like I'm in kindergarten and I'm gonna lose some star points, and I won't be able to have chocolate milk on friday.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
...now this is too much.

Someone mentioned their BS meter flickering, but, it should be spewing smoke.

"...preparing for an Independence Day scenario."

A lengthy hubris-filled mid 90s sci-fi flick?

My god, this Nibiru thing gets more boring with each installment.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
As stated previously in this post, the video is a hoax. The supposed representative does not exist. There is no John Haller that represents PA. Or any other state as far as I can see. Go check the Congressional rolls.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

his lips are spot on if youwatch it at youtube.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pumbaa2314

Can't say yes or no. What I can say is that it is said to have taken place on 08/29/08 and I searched it on the US House web site. It came back that the text of the bill was not yet available. Here's the thing, it went on to say that it can take a day or so (not in those words) to post due to a back log of legislation. Well as you can see it's now the 15th of Nov. This doesn't feel very wholesome to me. And I'm relativley skeptical. All things aside I don't like the notion of when he says the Bill of Rights can be written over. Why would they be so worried about that if we were going to be, "invaded by aliens" as some here have stated. This seems more like power grab legislation to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The only thing that doesnt make sense to me, is that if what people claim about Niburu were true, then why the hell would the world governments go through legal paths to attack it? They would just do it.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Upon Further review of the US House web site I see that it's (D) John Murtha of the 12th dist. and there is no Rep. Haller. So yeah, it seems to be a hoax. Pretty good one I must say, as far as the scene goes. Had me worried about my Bill of Rights (not that I can feel safe about them anyway). The fact that I was quick to believe that they were already making a power play lets you know what I mean. My mistake apologies to all.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pumbaa2314

There is no HR8791 this started as a joke by the staff at the Onion. The Rep. from the 12th District in PA is John Murtha. There is no Rep. John Haller. For God's sake people the "Onion's" logo appears where the C in C-Span should be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join