It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

debunking the chemtrail conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yesturday I was driving in my car at an intersection when I notice a jet passing over another plane's contrail lines. The two contrail lines crossed and it made an x. I instantly thought of chemtrails and took a picture of it with my camera. But unfortunately the resolution was too low because it was VGA and you cannot see the lines because they are too far away. Anyway as I was coming home about 30 minutes later, I passed over the same intersection I saw that the two contrail lines had expanded.

My sighting prooves chemtrails are not conspiracies, but normal occurrences.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This thread would make sense, if it was correct.

Below are some facts.

1. My awful 0.3 megapixel phone camera can take pics of trails in the sky clearly.

2. By your description you make an admision that two planes were making an X at the same time (afterall, cons evaporate after a short time).

3. They expanded. Chemtrails do too.

4. Your sighting prooves nothing.

5. Wrong thread title. 'Debunking' would mean there is proof or you intend to discuss. There are no signs of either.

6. Proof would constitute as a video showing both planes with trails that evaporate behind them.

7. Debunking scientific facts might require more science.

8. Just ask the German military about Chemtrails....they admitted it!

[edit on 9-3-2008 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I can get the photo, but it will need some editing and that takes time. I can probably get it in within the next week.

No, one plane was crossing over a contrail line that was already there, and must of been there for some time because it's jet was not in sight.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I can get the photo, but it will need some editing and that takes time. I can probably get it in within the next week.

No, one plane was crossing over a contrail line that was already there, and must of been there for some time because it's jet was not in sight.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself

Below are some facts.

2. By your description you make an admision that two planes were making an X at the same time (afterall, cons evaporate after a short time).

Fact: Contrails may last for several minutes, or even hours, depending on atmospheric conditions. This has been described and studied for many decades.

3. They expanded. Chemtrails do too.

Fact: no-one has ever been able to provide a description of a chemtrail that does not match a normal contrail

7. Debunking scientific facts might require more science.

Indeed. Which is where chemtrail theories fall down

8. Just ask the German military about Chemtrails....they admitted it!

No they didn't!

The question is why did chemtrail believers feel the need to fake totally inaccurate and misleading subtitles to a news story about something else?

new topics

top topics

join