It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14th District Texas: Paul 37220 votes for Congress but only 9047 for Potus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Wow...that's all I've got to say. Just...wow. You know that sort of stuff happens...yet to actually see it, is something else entirely.

There are times that I think I'm too pessimistic, that things aren't THAT bad, you know? Then it gets pointed out to me, that maybe I had it right the first time. People will insist on living down to my expectations, dammit all, anyway.

I'm sure Texas legislature isn't the only one, unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
www.burntorangereport.com...

TEAM Voter Database Purges Hundreds of Area Voters

potentially serious problem with purges of eligible voters from the Texas centralized voter database called TEAM.

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The story has been picked up here:

www.ronpaulwarroom.com...

and here:

www.dailypaul.com...

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is very strange, only because I assumed that the people in his district were different. Turns out they are much the same as everywhere else. Voting for the popularity contest winner Mccain for President, and incumbent Ron Paul for congress. Score one for the status quo. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he won his congressional seat again but it's just funny how things work sometimes.

I don't think this is vote fraud guys. It would be a pointless risk for the PTB to take. Even if he won his own district, it wouldn't have effected the outcome. So why would they risk it and especially on this particular field?

I just look at this as another lesson in politics and the masses in general.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
I don't think this is vote fraud guys. It would be a pointless risk for the PTB to take. Even if he won his own district, it wouldn't have effected the outcome. So why would they risk it and especially on this particular field?

What if he is winning more than just his own districts? There are RP signs littering every town in the Union... and... maybe I'm on the wrong end of town... I have yet to meet a diehard McCain supporter...

Perhaps they do not talk to folks with dredlocks...

all in all I am sketched by this electronic voting thing.... and I think voter disenfranchisement and fraud against underprivileged parties that would never vote neo-con has become a rampant disease in this country...

Check this video...

Voting Fraud in Houston
video.google.com...
3 min - Mar 5, 2008

voters lining up at the door because someone has already filed and absentee ballot in their name
[]
Criminal invistigation underway...

also... the $700 bribe
video.google.com...

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That is certainly more circumstantial evidence indicating foul play at the very least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join