It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Photos, or Lack Thereof...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 10DeadInside10

9/ll happened and it's history. I have seen some pictures on the internet of some of the remains of WTC jumpers who hit the concrete. It is not pretty and realistically one can imagine the force in which the jumpers hit the ground. I hope that answers your question.

You just have to look carefully at the sites on the internet because I have seen some of the pictures taken of what you asked.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by uvikingslost
You just have to look carefully at the sites on the internet because I have seen some of the pictures taken of what you asked.

Problem is that if the photos shown on the sites are actual photos and if they have the proper sources .

There is a protocol that must be followed to show proper photos for evidence.

www.policeone.com...
Investigators should maintain a photographic log as a reference to where and what photos have been taken, as well as the conditions under which the photographs were obtained. A log also helps the photographer present a professional image when testifying in court.

The log should include:

Identity of photographer
Date/time
Location of crime
Type of case
Case number or other identifying number
Orientation, description of the scene
Type of camera/lens used
Type of film used
Light source, type of strobe (manual or automatic, fill)
Shutter speed
Lens aperture - Because photography does have some inherent limitations, always create a crime scene sketch as an addendum to the photographic log.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The thing i'm trying to figure out is where is all of the amature video of the real planes that hit the noth and south tower... Alot of reporter and eye witness' from the 9/11 video's say that it was a white plane with no window's or a small private plane how come with all of these video no one has come out with difinitive proof to clearly show the plane's...I know there is a big cover up of what really happened that day...i'm just really surprised with the amount of people who have video camera's that other video wasnt taken to totall discredit what the media portrayed

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
The thing i'm trying to figure out is where is all of the amature video of the real planes that hit the noth and south tower...

Do not forget that the FBI even removed cameras from the gas station and nearby buildings.

I can see coviscating the videos but to remove the cameras.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have seen in several posts on several threads people saying 'I can't believe you actually don't believe the story their telling you'. How many disinfo posters are there on this site? We have death pictures of everything else but not 911? That's what's crazy!

We are not disrespecting the dead by questioning the official story, We are RESPECTING them by trying to figure out what really happened to them. You thin any New Yorker that died that day would want their true murders to get away with it just so the country can sleep better thinking the boogeyman isn't the ones who run their lives? Hell no, you think any of those '3000' people are resting peacefully if the gov't are the ones who did this to them.

To Hell with you if you don't want to make sure the monsters who did this are brought to justice. Really, a man in a cave with #ty video cameras and an ever changing face pulled this off? Men with BOX CUTTERS? Really? A box cutter is only going to sink in few inches and there were supposedly more passengers than 'terrorist'.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EndlessFire

And less than an inch, is deep enough to cause a fatal injury to the carotid arteries in most people. And enough to scare the hell out of anyone around you.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EndlessFire

I completely agree with you
and there are a few in here who apparently feel it is their job to enforce the “status quo” of the OS and scoffing and ridiculing anyone who thinks differently, or doesn’t agree with them as we see this demonstrated in most 911 threads.

We are informed that there are no government disinformation groups on ATS, just a few Trolls and we are to ignore them, yet they seem to continue to derail every good 911 thread to the point where most ATS readers or lurkers will not even read the many threads any longer, this is my opinion of courses they did a fine job of discouraging many posters from posting in these 911 forums for fear of personal attacks. You will not have a problem picking them out. But don’t let them intimidate you; most of them do not seem to understand simple logic and lack critical thinking skills of debating 911.
edit on 15-11-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

If it was between getting home to my kids and an even remote chance of surviving vs certain death if I did nothing, I would rush those b8tches in a heartbeat. Tell me you wouldn't do the same. Fight or flight, you gonna tell me everyone on those planes said flight instead of fight?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join