It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Photos, or Lack Thereof...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think we've made our points; there's no use continuing to go in circles.

Fair enough & just what I was about to say, actually. I'm sure everyone else has read enough to decide who they think has made the best case - time to move on.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by ashmok]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This is no explanation whatsoever for why all the concrete in both building was turned into powder. You could expect some dust from the buildings, of course, but every freaking piece of it gone? You're going to have to prove that contention with something other than a hammer.

How do you know that ALL concrete was pulverized? There might have been large concrete pieces in tower remains. I don't know was there or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by msdos464

This is no explanation whatsoever for why all the concrete in both building was turned into powder. You could expect some dust from the buildings, of course, but every freaking piece of it gone? You're going to have to prove that contention with something other than a hammer.

How do you know that ALL concrete was pulverized? There might have been large concrete pieces in tower remains. I don't know was there or not.

Check pics of ground zero, or even of the collapse itself, and see if you can find any concrete not in the form of dust. If you can find some, post it. As far as I know, all concrete slabs between floors in those buildings were pulverized into powder. The only potential exemption to this would be in the basement floors, and I don't even know of the material there being intact.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

My words were "utterly destroy," not simply harm. You're suggesting the utter destruction was not from the collapse, despite the fate of the concrete slabs, which were completely and thoroughly turned to dust during the collapses.

It wasn't all pulverized. The drywall was, certainly, but the floor slabs were only 4" thick and consisted of lightweight concrete.

110 stories, x 4" = 36' 8"

Add to this, the fact that the debris collapsed down into the basement and you will realize that most of the concrete was still there in the "pile."

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by bsbray11

My words were "utterly destroy," not simply harm. You're suggesting the utter destruction was not from the collapse, despite the fate of the concrete slabs, which were completely and thoroughly turned to dust during the collapses.

It wasn't all pulverized. The drywall was, certainly, but the floor slabs were only 4" thick and consisted of lightweight concrete.

110 stories, x 4" = 36' 8"

Add to this, the fact that the debris collapsed down into the basement and you will realize that most of the concrete was still there in the "pile."

the "concrete slabs" were actually "concrete and steel slabs". the concrete was poured onto the steel, remember? it can't just end up in a pile of just concrete. unless of course there was some kind of super duper centrifuge caused by the elevator shaft's static pressure, which seperated the concrete from the steel.

how DID the concrete get seperated from the steel? must have been the explosives they poured in with the concrete when the towers were built. something about seawater being used to increase the shelf life of the c4?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Anything to verify this?

From the looks of the collapse, I think I know exactly what happened to most, if not all, of the concrete in all of those floors..

I wonder what all that whitish, powdery-looking stuff flying around the steel shards is.

Maybe this..?

That's certainly a very fine powder for concrete.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by bsbray11]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
it's so freaking obvious it's scary how people still believe the official story

good post of photos

can anyone claim that fine of dust/concrete/whatever you want to call it came from the whole pancake theory?

come on

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I was handling a commercial real estate portfolio for Woodmen of the World Life insurance Society prior to 911 and apparently the Woodmen Tower was one of the targets - because of a series of events that GOD caused to occur to keep it from happening I escaped that plan, but have been kept under a complex shut out program ever since. You need to study dna chips their usage on the public and increased levels of control on people with greater responsibilities to understand what has occurred - look at electromagnetics, pulse technology and smart computer systems and you'll find that what really occured is machines are taking over - they use the manipulation and mind control techniques we developed together and are reflecting the controlling behavior we taught them. They have used diversion techniques and consistently turned us against one another. Man is loosing his dominion - to machines - world trade - return to GOD and aim to follow and please the CHRIST

matthew petrin

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am a professional photographer and i agree with the statements starting this message board. I find it very bizarre that you cant find many photos of this, of the bodies on the ground, the blood on the pavement. a photographer typically has a warped sense of reality being behind a lens, we are almost used to the horror that life gives. I know personally, i would be right in there shoot everything.. and hour is plenty of time to take 100 photos, doesn't mean they will all be winners by any stretch of the imagination, but they would all be powerful, showing the event that is taking place. So i really don't understand where these photos are. I have much respect for these people, but americans want everything to be lollipops and candy canes, they cant deal with reality and this is a huge reality, and its better to show these horrific actions then to hide them. more people need to question things. Why?? I just know that showing these images would be better then hiding them. do more good spreading the knowledge. I wont go on forever, but being a photographer... we go in for what we need to do and there is no good reason why i cant find any. Once again its not a sick twisted thing, it's reality.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

If there were no passengers and crew on the 3 planes, where are the passengers and crew booked to fly on that flight ?, or are all their families part of the plot too???

Answer all the question's buddy!!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I can't believe all the morbid people who want to see pictures of dead bodies, what a sick demented mind you have! Why do you need to see pictures of dead bodies? that's pathetic!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Personally, I hope any and all photos and film of body parts from the 9/11 tragedy are destroyed, same with footage of people jumping. I'm doing my best to forget that nightmare ever happened, and everyone else should too.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TekNo88

Your comment about hands being found that were bound, makes me obligated to make this posting to your response.

There are numerous videos showing falling victims but there are also some serious rumors in certain circles that contend that "some" of these so called victims falling were in fact thrown out of windows. The other half of the same rumor is that some of victims that went down with the building were in fact some 911 players that were being silenced along with any eye witnesses that saw something to make them dangerous to the 911 operation.

What I was told was so diabolical that it made me begin to think in a different way about what I was watching anytime I saw someone in a 911 video of victims falling to their death.

Anyway, the story went like this. Those inside the twin towers depending on what floor they were on would in the moments after the initial plane strike were scrambling to get out and escape the initial fires and smoke. In the process of reacting to the jet liner hitting the building they somehow witnessed teams of players that were involved or perhaps stumbled upon or opened doors to rooms showing either a number of dead bodies, pre-positioned chemicals and explosives in the key areas needed to bring down the building or all of the above.

Anyone seeing this or anyone witnessing such things would be required to be killed. Anyone who was a witness to the truth was grabbed and thrown out of windows one or more at a time to ensure no one would live to tell what they saw.

It could also indicate that some of these falling victims were thrown out windows to coerce others to talk or give information to whomever was asking the questions. A terrorist and victim type scenario where threat of being thrown out a window is demonstrated to show the seriousness of the questioner and to instill fear among anyone witnessing such a situation.

Some of the victims being thrown out were killed to get others to talk or reveal what they knew about something being questioned about. It stands to reason such victims could be restrained or would have their hands tied. As such, any real terrorist would throw someone out a window to get someone else to reveal something important. Afterward, when the terrorist gets the codes or information that they need, they of course double cross everyone and end up throwing everyone out the window in a means to clean up loose ends in a definitive way and leave no loose ends alive to ever talk about it.

Anyway, I know its just a rumor, but for some reason, parts of it rang true to me and in certain circles these thoughts were very plausible to anything I may have considered before because when I began watching the videos of falling victims which anyone can Google and view on You Tube, I could on occasion see someone come out a window in a manner that does not resemble suicide. In fact there are photos of what appears to be a man falling with his hands tied behind his back. The photo I refer to is in the link provided by some previous posting. Take a look at the photos and you will see one where the man has his hands behind him as if his hands were tied.

Anyway this rumor has haunted me for some time and I pray that those that perpetrated 911 are one day brought to justice for all the murders and for all the crimes committed that fateful day. I just had to share this tale because in the scheme of things it may help someone else put the pieces together or remember something key to any future investigation that may or may not be conducted.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i have to get it scanned

has anyone in the world Sean theses pics ???

the ? is it worth posting this information on this site give me a DAM good reason y i should post it in this site before i make my mind to post all the rest? or lock it away until????

[edit on 27-3-2010 by hardstyle]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by hardstyle]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
You sick bastards!! It turns my gut, but its good for you all to see these videos of fellow americans Jumping from the towers. It will infuriate you to the point of supporting Bush whole heartidly.

Link to videos
www.1underground.com...

No, you're sick for saying the OP is sick. Its normal during an investigation to want to examine the bodies if there are any. Standard procedure in fact. So just explain how the body count was tallied up and stop focusing on inquiries you can't mentally handle. There were 3,000 people who died but they probably represented less than 0.1% of the debris. That is the obvious explanation of why there wasn't very many photos of bodies in the debris.

Its standard for the government to make up numbers that benefit them, including body counts in disasters. Did you not see the recent "mistake" story about a fake train wreck with exactly 104 dead bodies? Entirely made up. Its totally fair to question the body count and ask for evidence. We did not get a real investigation of 9/11 so its up to us as individuals.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
My father saw the plane hit the pentagon. He had a contracting meeting there and had just pulled up. So, second hand information, but good enough for me since i've known the man my entire life, and know him to be honest.

/shrug

Just another eye witness some people don't believe i guess.

You are mistaken by his federal "stick" he has up in his ass.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Interesting question that, now that I think about it, I have to wonder if I have ever seen a dead person from 9/11 at any site. I can think of none.

No people at the WTC complex, at least none I have seen except falling people, which is technically not dead yet. None at Shanksville nor any at the Pentagon, either.

Hmmm, makes one wonder about all those dead people we were told about. Since this was all about tugging on your patriotic heartstrings I guess the collapse of the towers was enough to garner public support. No need to pull out the bloody pictures to force the point home. But why, as it makes no sense to not show these pics.

I have seen pictures of dead people from every war going back to the Civil War which were a pain in the ass to make, yet they did it. Excepting Desert Storm and the current wars, where they learned something from Vietnam on how to not show dead Americans while they are sure to show us lots of pictures of dead Iraqi's and such.

Propaganda needs to be used for it to work, so why didn't they pull out these pictures? Maybe because there aren't any? Other than jumpers, who I have never seen dead but can readily assume they died, sadly and disturbingly, where are the dead people?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have seen a report that the FBI either took or confiscated at least 4,000 photos of the crime scenes.

I wonder if or when they will start releasing some of these photos or if it take FOIA request to get them to release them?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join