It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Woman Disappears At O\\

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Chinese Woman Disappears At O\\

www.msnbc.msn.com

CHICAGO - Police and family are looking for a Chinese national who seems to have disappeared from O\'Hare International Airport last week. The Chicago Tribune reported that Sumei Hu flew into O\'Hare on Feb. 26 on her return to her American husband after a long visit with her family in China.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sheboygan-press.com
www.sheboygan-press.com

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I can't find this at ATS here, but to me something seems a bit off about this story. No money, no cell phone, in another article I read tapes of her at the airport have been erased or disappered? Her husband dosen't know who gave her the money for the ticket? That and in some of the photos of her she looks so sad. I just hope the woman is ok.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well she is married to an American citizen so there probably are no major immigration issues, maybe her basic English got her onto the wrong aircraft, aircrew mistakenly allowed her to take a seat and she is anywhere now? Or maybe it's more sinister.

Edit: she is quite good looking, maybe an opportunist kidnapping? Maybe she simply married the bloke for a US passport... she had gone away for 6 months, as a newly wed that could be seen as quite odd.

[edit on 5/3/2008 by Now_Then]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe China grabbed her and took her back.

Cover up implies something sinister or criminal. Otherwise the record of her existence would still be around to help track her down.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I saw this reported on the news yesterday, but not many more facts were provided then what is in this article.

The Tribune said that video footage shows Hu arriving at O'Hare Tuesday afternoon on an American Airlines flight from Tokyo

My question is this: Is it possible she did meet up w/ her husband and he did something to her - killed her. There are just too many stories of husband's killing their wives that, that is my first thought.

There is no word on video of her husband at the airport.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join