It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Saddam Capture...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
www.ogrish.com...

The picture in that link shows Saddam Hussein after he was captured and well it sure looks like he is happy.

www.ogrish.com...

In this picture, it shows Saddam standing around with the guys chit chatting.

www.ogrish.com...

And another picture of Saddam walking down a hall smiling a bit.

I know I may be looking into things more than what is actually there. So I'm just going to ask you guys what your opinion on this is...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The links dont take you to the pictures.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ya and I dont have 3.5 euros to pay

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh #, oops. Well here's a link to the thread with the pictures, check them out. Hopefully this link works.

www.ogrish.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
1. Just cut and paste the links into your URL address field, works fine.

2. The photos don't show a happy Saddam. The face is neutral. The second photo looks almost like walking the gauntlet, not chitchatting.

3. While the whole "capture" may be staged Hollywood like so much of the Iraqi war effort (except what you don't see), these photos don't detract from the plausibility of the story in my opinion.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree the photos are amazing, Saddam Hussein straight captured by U.S. forces near his ancentral home of Tikrit. That was sweet!

Needless to say, Saddam was not livin' very large. No Benzos, no hoes, no bling-bling, no gold plated AK, and apparently no toiletries. What's a dictator to do without Gucci cologne to get through the day? I mean look at this biatch, he looks like the crazy guy that roams near the corner of Market and Van Ness talking to himself out loud.

An amazing turn of events indeed. This may mean another four years for Bush if he plays it right, and bad news for all of the Democratic candidates. We'll see what happens. But hey, if we can catch this guy, perhaps we can capture Osama Bin Laden as well. I for one was enlightened and refreshed!

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I actually found that website pretty interesting............

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
DeadInside

We sure don't have the same definition of what "smilling" and "looking happy" means...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
DeadInside

We sure don't have the same definition of what "smilling" and "looking happy" means...

Haha, well I don't necessarily think he is happy, but I just see a smirk on his face. I dunno, probably just seeing things.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
the troops should treat him well for a while to get info.... then they should do whatever TF they want with the bastard.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
They should of jumped him on the 4 or 5th pic when everyones around him
well these are cool pics thanks dead for sharing i find them cool

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by ShadowMan]

top topics

join