It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Drone Photo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just saw this new post on MUFON..... Photo was allegedly taken in 2002 in Michigan. Looks similar to the spiky drone (without the spikes).

Real or no?

Photo Here

Here's the report...

Somebody I know emailed me the picture of that recent thing posted here from out west, don't remember which state. This object floated above the river for maybe less than 30 seconds, rotating slightly then winking out. My wife freaked out because we were still about 40 minutes from takeout and had know where to go. we paddled over to the side and sat in the woods for about 20-30 minutes, but the mosquitos were eating us alive, so we got back in the water. I got one photo off before it dissapeared. About 10 seconds before it dissappeared another circle thing seemed to pop out of the center, which is when my wife started screaming at me to take a picture, and that's what you see. I really don't want to know what it was, because to this day it gives us the creeps, but since I saw the other one my wife thought it might be best to share the experience. I'm not going to mention the name of the river because our cabin is near there.

Source

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Real or no?

Eh....no.

Something wrong with the blurring around the object.....looks forced...almost artistic. Someone's been playing with a graphics program. Everything is crisp and clear, even the water, yet the object is all smeared and goofy looking.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Anyone seeing the UFO reflected on the water's surface? I'm not.

Sloppy work.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Added to "the pile". Thank you for the contribution. I will endure the request C2C episode devoted to it... and whatever threadage happens. Yep, 'bout that time of year... again. "Don't drive angry." LOL.

Vic

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The bottom of the pic shows a image slice of some type. Like another Water shot underneath or ???. And No reflection or cast shadows. Hmmm.
As much as Id love too believe these Drones are real. The pictures of them seem odd for some reason.
This one has little detail of the Drone yet has clarity everywhere else in the frame.
The Drones pics of past had detail that was too good to be true and almost CGI like.
Im gonna say No. But that doesnt mean Im correct.

top topics

join