It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What legitimate Time Travel research has been done?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I was wondering what legitimate time travel research has been done?

Please do not quote Einstein to heavily on this. People rest time Travel impossible based on his theories

People take great comfort in the notion that all Einstein theorys ( all in the early 1900's ) are correct, current and are what everyones working on.

Come on no no theories since the 1940's??? Of course not.

Einstein him self disproved and worked out some of his road blocks. I also understand there were more never officially published.

Von Neuman, Teller, Tesla and others theorys and work remains secret to this day.

According to my now dead uncle there is a secret science who's work is not published and he says that their knowledge stays about 20 years ahead generally speaking. My uncle was at a few govt labs.

He never really spoke of his work not even a hint about it but he did say that not all Einsteins theory's worked out and there has been ways around and over and under to quote.

He got me turned on to Tesla and to quote him " we will be trying to unlock his work and his conclusions for years"

One strange thing about my uncle is he didn't believe in Little green men but did believe in ufo's.

So according to my uncle science plays with a secret updated play book not shared with the rest of the world. A secret society of science kept that way due to national security and competitive industrial complex.

So what are they working on?

Time Travel? I would think for no other reason they would have to work on it from a threat standpoint. They would need to see if it is possible and evaluate if the soviets could develop that technology. We could never allow another nation to potentially have that power and we do nothing about it.

A little tricky there was a race to build the bomb, a space race, an arms race ect ect ect. All to see ahead and if it is possible and for national security.

My uncle the govt scientist shared just a few things with me and he was a very serious man. So th few things i was told i take to the bank.

The last thing i will leave you with is this: when asked what kind of things were going on and was it all a big waste of money? He told me many programs that came about were ridiculous and silly and for lack of a better words out to lunch. Their origins lies in that they were counter programs to other countries.

So if the soviets invested millions on psychics our country would do the same.

If the soviets thought they could put silly putty stretch it out and then hit it with gamma hulk radiation and create a wormhole, we then would also explore the same stupid idea. I dont know but i would imagine the soviets and chineese doing the same to counter anything we were working on.

So Time Travel impossible maybe but the probability of true secret research cant be denied based on the way our govt and other govts operate.

I would think the soviet would spend mad dollars trying to develop it and we would spend money to see if it could.

Think about it we would have to counter any threat in our own paranoia.

My uncle states that if we learned of a program no mater how big small or crazy we would invest in our own research. My uncle said some of these projects would end almost as quickly as they began. Some were restarted also a few times. ( i wonder why that was)??

Anyone have any info on secret science and counter programs or time travel?Anyone else with a family member who worked on projects not known

I love the Philadelphia experiment but i am not talking about that, something more concrete.

Chris

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I agree with you that modern Physics is not holy grail, it is and will be updated,changed, corrected as we advance. But as for time travel, i have huge mental block. If we have that technology now it is in its diapers, our grand-grand-....children will have much higher level of this tech. So anything we might try to do which can damage/change future state of affairs will be stopprd. And virtually all ,even slightest changes now/in the past will bring drastic changes in the future. So we basicly won't be able to do anything with this technology.
However here comes sci-fi/hollywood conception of global time security
agency which could be a reality. Now UFO's ,you say? Appearing in large numbers during major cataclysms, you say? Hmmm.....

new topics

join