It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Aliens with the help of demons?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I really don't know where to post this thread. Aliens & UFOs or paranormal. But I got more questions bout demons so I post it here.

I read all the stuff about alien presents on earth, Dulce Base, Reptilians, human abduction and that got me really worried.

So let's say that EVERYTHING ever posted here is totally real. There are aliens, ghosts, spirits, Heaven and hell, everthing.
Would it be possible for us humans to join forces with Demons to fight the alien invasion?

1. How u get in contact with demons? Ouji Board?
2. Who is the Boss of all the demons?
3. Do they have interest in helping us?
4. Let's say that all the paranormal stuff exist, who could help us the most?

So let's get in on!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Imagine that: Dulce base get attacked by thousands of demons! DAMN!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Devilnitro28

I don't want to rain on the parade, but if we're guessing they all exist, you might as well guess your own answers, as we're not talking about anything real. Fill in your own blanks, as they'll be just as accurate as anyone else's guesses.

1. Stand on one foot, scream "I LOVE CHICKEN", and spin around as fast as you can
2. Simon Cowell or Ronald McDonald (they take turns)
3. Only if you give them toffees, the fuel of the damned
4. Superman

Those answers, while flippant, will be just as accurate as what's sure to follow. Don't believe everything you read, especially if it's without any supporting evidence (such as these aliens/reptilians/abduction hypotheses).

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
But why you want to fight aliens? Is there is no visible treat or even aliens treating us. Why should they fight with us if they are visiting us around thousands and thousands of years without doing so much noise.. Believe me, I think that they will use the diplomatic route if they want to be discovered ...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Draconian]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilnitro28
I really don't know where to post this thread. Aliens & UFOs or paranormal. But I got more questions bout demons so I post it here.

I read all the stuff about alien presents on earth, Dulce Base, Reptilians, human abduction and that got me really worried.

So let's say that EVERYTHING ever posted here is totally real. There are aliens, ghosts, spirits, Heaven and hell, everthing.
Would it be possible for us humans to join forces with Demons to fight the alien invasion?

1. How u get in contact with demons? Ouji Board?
2. Who is the Boss of all the demons?
3. Do they have interest in helping us?
4. Let's say that all the paranormal stuff exist, who could help us the most?

So let's get in on!
Um many of what we now call aliens ARE demons. in fact all demons are aliens some are just considered ghostly because they come from a dimension other then ours and travel in spirit form to get here. demons is just the name we called them back when we were a young and primitive race

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Learn occult magic and summon Lucifer; he'll explain the rest.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
this is ridiculous. Yea...ok the demons will help us because they are helpful by nature and can be your friends.....Let me play out the scenario for you. Demons defeat aliens with your help then after that's done you're all just standing around awkwardly, some demon makes a comment like "man president bush what a monkey eh?" Everyone laughs kinda nervously but glad to have broken the silence. Then someone else suggests you all go downtown and get an orange smoothie and maybe watch the game or drink blood.

top topics

join