It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Search of the Hidden Apex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Some of you may be aware of the Giza Centroid Theory I developed a number of years ago. This theory proposes that a 'hidden apex' lies about 1 mile to the southwest of Menkaure's Pyramid (G3) at Giza. What may lie below the sands at this location is anyone's guess.

You can read more on this theory here:

www.grahamhancock.com...

Earlier this month, researcher Jon Bodsworth went to Giza to try - among other things - to locate the 'hidden apex' . Armed with backpack and GPS at the ready, Jon marched off on a two mile trek into the desert southwest of Menkaure. You can see a map of the 'hidden apex' location here:

www.egyptarchive.co.uk...

As Jon neared the apex location he came up against a significant obstacle - the so-called 'Hawass's Wall'. He could go no further. Frustratingly, the 'hidden apex' lay only a mere 100 metres or thereabouts on the other side of the 'wall'.

Fortunately I shall be at Giza myself later this month so, with the benefit of the experience of Jon's attempt, I shall try and get round 'Hawass's Wall' to locate the Apex of the 'Great Giza Triangle'. Not that I expect to find anything of any significance in plain view. If anything is to be found at this lcoation I reckon GPR will be required.

During this visit to Giza I shall also be meeting up with author of the Orion Correlation Theory, Robert Bauval. Robert Bauval has always advocated that the error displayed in the placement of the pyramids and the actual Orion belt stars was due to limitations of naked eye observation combined with measuring, laying out and constructing the pyramids. The purpose of my meeting with Robert is to demonstrate to him a 'primitive' device I have invented to measure star asterisms with a high degree of accuracy. This very simple device can also be used to determine true north with amazing accuracy, something that the AE seemed to be able to do very well. It is my contention that the AE KNEW and recorded a near perfect asterism of Orion's belt but the 'misalignment error' of G3 from its celestial counterpart, Mintaka, was actually INTENTIONAL in order to serve a grander purpose.

I shall keep you all updated on my progress over the next month or so.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'm so jealous of people that get to travel and search for stuff.
Good luck...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Excellent. I´d be interested to hear how easy it will be to access certain locations.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I don't normally advocate violence, honestly!
But ....in Hawass's case I might be tempted! He has sooooo much vested interest (in his own interests IMHO) that I wish you well and look foreward to your eventual report back.

H

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yes good luck Scott. I hope both your meeting with Robert and your attempt at getting 'backstage' at Giza are successful. I'll look forward to hearing hoe you got along.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Hello Cythraul,

Many thanks for your kind words. I shall be posting images of my endeavours to find the APEX point of the Great Giza Triangle here on ATS over the next couple of weeks (internet connection permitting). I shall be in Giza next week.

As I have already said, however, it is not my expectation to find anything in plain view at the Apex location. If the requirement is to first understand the mathematics that show us how the pyramids at Giza 'point' to this location then it is hardly likely that the Designers of this would have then placed anything of significance in open view since this would have undermined the whole point of the exercise and would have been discovered regardless of any understanding of the mathematics involved - simple as they are.

Put simply - if you are going to hide something at a specific spot and use markers to indicate that specific spot that require to be 'decoded', you are hardly likely to then place whatever you are hiding in plain view where it would be discovered regardless.

The Designers clearly would not have wished whatever they may have hidden in the sands to the southwest of Menkaure's pyramid to have been discovered inadvertently by mindless or primitive 'barbarians'. If they have encoded the pyramids in this way with the concavities of G1 and G3 in order to indicate this particular location, then clearly the Designers of this plan wish whatever they may have hidden to be found only by those who have an understanding of mathematics and science and who will perhaps then understand/appreciate the importance of whatever it is they may have hidden at this location.

Undoubtedly GPR will be required once I have located the apex point. That, however, shall have to wait until a later visit when I have permits etc in place from the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities (SCA).

Anyway - I shall keep you posted on how this preliminary visit goes.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Would you happen to know how accessable that point in the desert was before the wall was built around it?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hello Sky,

Nice to hear from you again.

Skyfloating: Would you happen to know how accessable that point in the desert was before the wall was built around it?

SC: I would imagine that before the 'wall' went up, this area - as with the plateau itself - would have been much more open and freely accessible.

However, contrary to what I believed earlier, it would seem that the Apex point lies just outside the enclosed area of the plateau, on the other side of 'Hawass's Wall'. See these images:

Image 1:

Image 2:

image 3:

Obviously I now have the benefit of Jon Bodsworth's attempt 2 weeks ago to reach the apex point where he was blocked from continuing any further by the 'wall' so I am sure I will manage to find a way around and beyond it (unless I come across some other unforeseen obstacles). The GGT Apex point is no more than about 100m beyond 'Hawass's Wall' (at the most) and approximately 2 miles from the Great pyramid. Obviously I will know more when I'm actually on the ground at Giza.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the new information (which is important to me as I suspected the wall was to encompass an area under which diggings were planned...this shows me I might be wrong).

We look forward to your return and report.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Hi Scott,

From what I gather, 'obstacles' have a way of manifesting themselves out of thin air where Hawass is concerned. I sincerely hope things go as smoothly as they possibly can for you. I have the feeling your research identifies some vital secrets. Regarding the 'wall', I'd give you a leg-up and a lookout if I could.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the info and good luck. it will be great to have someone on the inside keeping us informed. I agree with the sentiment of others, the wall wouldn't be going up if there wasn't some "monumental" discoveries about to be made in the name of Egypt and it's self proclaimed protector Dr. Hawass. Keep us updated.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Thanks Andolin. I will most surely keep you updated on my exploits.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
goodluck scott,

i dont think hawaas will leave you anything much now that he probably knows your plan Q 1 was this unavoidable?im about to get reading your treads so if youve covered this pls skip answer Q2 the great pyramid decoded by peter lem' is it still considered accurate?sleeper who authored a huge thread on et here on ats says great pyramid was used to hold an entity confined for an undisclosed reason any comments apprieciated-melbourne australia

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonrocksteady

Hello Jason,

Many thanks for your post. You write:

Jason: i dont think hawaas will leave you anything much now that he probably knows your plan Q 1 was this unavoidable?

SC: Without GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) it will be near impossible to find anything at the 'Hidden Apex' location. If anything of significance is to be found at this location then it will assuredly be buried well below ground level. So, even if there is anything of significance to be discovered, Dr Hawass can rest easy that I won't be able to easily detect/find it.

That won't, however, prevent me from trying!

Jason: Q2 the great pyramid decoded by peter lem' is it still considered accurate? sleeper who authored a huge thread on et here on ats says great pyramid was used to hold an entity confined for an undisclosed reason any comments apprieciated-melbourne australia

SC: Sorry - haven't read Peter Lem. Great Pyramid built/used to hold an 'entity'? Well if the mummified remains of a dead Pharaoh can be considered an 'entity', then I guess so.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
hi scott,
i couldnt remember the spelling for the author its peter lemesurier the great pyramid decoded was an international best seller-amazon books basically he remeasured the internal angles and distances of the passages,rooms,steps following on from the research of the early 1900's when people spent months there measuring the angles the diagrams are the best ive seen including projections of sun shadows off the pyramids original surface onto the sands during the seasons which applies to your current research i cant recommend highly enough the books about 20yr old so should be cheap the amount of effort he put in the 6-700pg book isnt forgotten.2.ive read all of gh and some bauval seen doco's by them and others and i thought the great pyramid was devoid of inscirptions,artifacts(apart fom the red granite coffer)and remains? 3.napoleon spent the night inside the great pyramid could you throw a couple of bucks at hawaas at make it happen?4.the kgb files by rodger(007)moore(dvd)talks of russia giving egypt half its aid and in turn the place was swamped with kgb do these folks still have a presence there and if yes they must have GPR tech

new topics

top topics

join