It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruggedtoast
Gosh 12 pages. Its lens flare. Thats why the "jets" shoot out when the object hits the end of the screen. The photons being fired through a pinhole onto a background experiment has explained this phenomena already.

Ah thought so, seems strange no one responded to my recent post asking if this was the conclusion, i take it the thread has moved on to other things now?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My response to Riley selling his symbols. Understand I have been seeing his symbols since October 1994 and have seen more than anyone else besides Riley... so says Riley. Instead of saying what the symbols are... I want to respond to Riley selling them for money. I can see how you think he should be giving them away for free which I have seen him do many times... to a bartender who could care less... he folds it in half... and I realize I will never see that one ever again. To a taxi cab driver who also gets paid for our ride and he could care less about the symbol Riley gives him. But when I see someone spend 35 dollars they never fold it in half because they see they just purchased a beautiful piece of original art work if that is all it is. Riley does have a mouth like other artists who need to eat. How about if the people who think these works of art should be for free... how about if you tell your boss you are now going to work for free and never want money again. The artist next door to me charges thousands of dollars for her work... not all can afford it. However if you want to buy a one of a kind piece of art work that most can afford... it is up to you. Riley comes from a background of a poor sharecropper/migrant worker where people can not read and can not write. Now... how could Riley or anyone from that group of poor upbringing write an amazing manuscript as The Coming of Tan... it would be like the cow jumped over the moon. It just is not going to happen. That is unless you are a person who can not think for himself and have heard... the cow jumped over the moon... so many many many times... that you have become a parrot and just repeat things that just don't make sense. Riley is still a street dude and acts like one... however he wrote this 593 page manuscript that no one could make up a story like this one. I made the alien Tan a co-author. You can get a copy of The Coming of Tan from my web site... my phone number is in there if you'd like to call it in. You'll be amazed. Here is my web site to present the Saturn Earth Connection which includes Riley ~ Michael ~ Cassini images ~ and the Urantia Book. helloearth.info...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by curtisicity

Curtisicity, thanks for the reply!

I mean absolutely no offense here, but I'd like to draw a parralel so that perhaps you might understand our dilema with the Martin affair.

Have you ever heard of using magnets to alleviate pain?

There are many sites online (a google search will find them) selling magnets for just this reason.

Now, I'm not saying that magnets don't work in pain alleviation, I will say that there is no evidence to support that they do.

Yet those selling the magnets do so under the claim that they will help with pain.

Asking people to believe it works without evidence is very akin to what you are asking us to believe with Martin's story.

If Martin sold his symbols as artwork, I could perfectly understand your argument above. However, Martin is selling these symbols (as I understand it) as an insurance policy. That's the discrepancy. That's the cause of the suspicion.

Also, 'proof of concept' is a general term applied to any product being marketed. Without 'proof of concept', (anyone can get a patent, but a company will only pick up on the idea with proof of concept) it's really hard to believe anything, in any field of research. Even with proof of concept (as in Tim Ventura's case at AmericanAntigravity) it's still very hard to get your work recognized as valid in the scientific community.

Sorry for the wierd lateral comparison, I hope it makes sense.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Listen i think you are taking this thing to far, just because you gotta pay to get it, i mean he gives it out for free to people who dont have the money. I remember one radio show were this person sent an email and said they would like one but didnt have the money. Riley said it would be no problem to give him a free symbol.

there is something more about them, and they are very special. I bought my symbol about a month and a half ago. Riley himself called me the day after i ordered the symbol and spoke to me for a bit, i guess it was just to get a feel for who i was.

i received it and am very satisfied, i do believe that what he says is true.

It isn't just that he sends you this symbol and thats that..oh no there is more to it. Why just today at around 6:30 he called me out of the blue and spoke to me about my symbol, that it was very special just like all the others...he also tried to convince me to get it laminated so nothing doesn't happened because there is no other like it. He went on to explain some things about the symbol mainly some of my past reincarnations and the fact that we met in a past life and were soldiers or something...

I mean he didnt forget anything, even the last conversation we had back when i first ordered my symbol...Riley is a really great person, the fact that he actually cares about you and your symbol should mean something instead of people claiming he is a money hungry liar.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Mike Singh is always good for a laugh

It would be fun to sit next to him and have him stare at a cloudy sky, pretty soon he would be runing around screaming "alien attack!"

good humor mike...keep it up

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
saturn moons are battle's station of andromendians.......
they attak against moon-reptiles near to 2012

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I am by no means an expert at this kind of imaging, however, I am a photographer and it may look like a glare at first glance. I have to agree with Mike about the jet though. I can clearly see a spray of sorts. This does not appear to be caused by the camera lens or a reflection.

I have to say that the shape is VERY odd!!! especially in the filtered image. I do not agree with the comparison of Saturn's moon to this object that Inferno showed. The moon is clearly round in the center, the object is not. I have to lean toward this being some kind of craft, what kind, only the government knows, lol. Anyway, thanks Mike, what a great topic for debate!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord
Ok, I have what I was looking for. First, here are a couple links to some other "artifacts" created by the camera...

NASA 1
NASA 2
NASA 3
NASA 4
And other picture just to show how sometimes we get the pictures.
Opps

Now as for the original pictures we see, yes they are real and yes the "plume" or arc is visible. But it's just the first part of the pictures. Coming up on the horizons is a bright object.

Next Pic in line

You can see the whole series here. Looking at them in whole as a series, I think you will understand what your seeing, we can see the same thing on Earth bases cameras when the Sun is setting.

Sun Pillar
Sun Pillar 2

Series 1
Series 2

I was wrong on the cosmic particle on the original pictures, that was based off me thinking that was the entire series of pictures, sorry. Why I wanted to show the first ones to help get the idea

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Shadow_Lord]

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Shadow_Lord]

Wouldn't that effect be caused by the atmosphere we have here on earth?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What about the faint white sphere that is cruising up the middle of the image. It passes just to the right of the bright spot at the top of the image. It's really hauling, so what could THAT be?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So camera errors is the best theory???

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Do you mean this where the arrow is pointed?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't believe a jet from a craft could actually be bigger than Saturn's diameter. It could be a comet; a jet from Saturn’s icy moon Enceladus that
unexpectedly gives off huge jets and the sphere is obviously one one Saturn's many moons. Oh and get a 3mm lens and you'd be able to see its rings. Don't look for aliens with your telescope, they probably don't exist.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by RibenaBerries]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
However I am all for ET pies. Find me a steak one.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread, and in fact this is my first response after signing up but...WOW!!

I never knew there were pictures like this! They are really just incredible. Without a doubt this makes me believe that we are not alone.

Amazing to consider this is in our own solar system.

Bravo

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by itsalloutthere

it was about 980 spaceships in 1995 (in all kind of sizes, now they may be more than that...and do not forget that the solar system have 2 exits...So both exits have armies guarding the solar system, as we are in quarantine for about 13000 years). The info I give is from 1995... the reptiles have 118 spaceships... When I speak about spaceships, I mean big ones, not the small disc sized ufo, but many klm each one of them... They belong in 2 categories, galactic spaceships or planetary spaceships. The galactic are bigger because they are designed to travel in galaxies, they are not inside the solar system. Galactic spaceships, are not allowed to enter solar systems, because they are huge and they will destroy the solar system, because of the size and the gravity... Thats why only small ones, few klm each, allowed to enter the solar system... Only the moon and lylith are inside our solar system, as a big spaceships... Because they belong to the reptiles and the reptiles are trapped here for thousands of years. All the SoHo sattelite videos and images that present HUGE spaceships, bigger than the earth, are fake-projections, to feed the trolls, those who present good aliens are comming to take us and save us from the bad aliens. Is a reptile project to abduct humans as food resources when the time comes. I think they are plenty of websites collecting personal info of humans, that want to leave with the aliens when they come... is it? (even ur obama said : it will be rude not to welcome them)...

Its not a coincidence that voyager tried to find a way out from a random spot... Its paranormal thinking of it, how is it possible, nasa scientists, tried to send voyager from a random spot, to move out the solar system..! You want us to tell them the exits? I am sure they know!!!! Its the poles of the solar system, like our planet have 2 poles... The north one is bigger and easier to exit... But there is no exit for them, it is shielded and guarded, for thousands of years.
They just try to find a crack, a way out.
Can I make a question? I ve read that since Saturn gained lots of strange moons (out from nothing), Nasa and governments hided that and THOSE who published information, died... is it true, that many astronomers and physicists, died since 1995 with unexplained ways?

And i am closing my message, with one last thing... Nasa proved you with a such a way, they may didnt have that intention to do it, but the news are out.... There is no visitors from other solar systems, all the stories we read, that nasa is communicating with aliens from other solar systems, or aliens came and lived with us, or humans left in other solar systems.. are fake.

nobody is allowed to move in, or out... All these things, are those criminals, who are trapped inside our solar system long ago, they pretend of being visitors... The governments, agencies, orgs, companies... allied with them and sold humans to them... sold us out. But bad news for them all, very bad news.

grays are rebels from Orion or else known us Vrillion (to english people), also pliadians, some adromedans and these are the rebels who allied with the reptiles, when they invaded earth.
edit on 11-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join