It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
The only facet of the geyser theory that doesn't convice me, is that the jet seems to come right from the center of the body, and that looks to be a odd coincidence, to say the least, even if this could be explained with the speed of the body edmitting the "jet":as quick the body is travelling, as more the jet would appear to be centered behind it.

So now we see there are two, in fact three, explanations:

1. Lens Flare.

This seems unlikely as it does not conform to flare geometry. The first image in the OP clearly shows the so called ‘jet’ in a concentrated form near the object and then expands like a fountain toward the end. In other words, it possesses irregular parameters unlike a lens flare. In the third image, the stem almost disappears but the fountain head attenuates only gradually. A lens flare would not have manifested in this manner.

2. Geysers

This is more likely as the jet looks more like a fountain. However, considering the size parameters, this geyser would have to have been at least 10 times the diameter of that object!! If it’s Enceladus, then that geyser would have shot out 5000 Km into space!! Now that’s one helluva geyser!! So it’s probably not one.

This is probably what a geyser looks like.

3. Unidentified Object

Possibility exists that it’s something that we’re not absolutely sure of. Could it probably be an alien space ship??

So there you are! Now lets get to work wracking our brains some more to find out what the heck it actually is!

Cheers!

[edit on 6-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Oooops!! Double post!! Now how the devil did this happen? Apologies!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Nice post internos.

I found this site that shows an image very similar to the ones presented.

Cassini traverses a plume on Saturn's icy moon Enceladus

BTW there are several things wrong with NASA's explanation of the plumes from Enceladus, no Mike they are not geysers, as I mentioned before it's an electrical discharge.
Although I can't be certain that is what we are seeing but it does indeed have that appearance.

It was about a year ago that we reported on NASA’s quest to resolve the mystery of the high-speed jets erupting from the surface of Saturn’s icy moon Enceladus. The jets are focused on the south polar region of the moon, which was supposed to be the coldest place on a long-dead body. Enceladus is just 504 kilometers in diameter – too small to support significant internal heating. NASA scientists, however, work within a narrow frame of reference. If dynamic activity observed on planets, moons, and comets cannot be explained by solar radiation, just about the only thing left to account for it is something going on beneath the surface.

Enceladus Plumes Explained?

A narrow framework indeed, no wonder they are at a loss to explain or predict what they are finding.
Add to this the hot spot on Saturn's south pole, and well... do I need to say more? except electric currents connect the stars, planets and moons, while the gas giants don't receive much in the way of solar heat the do conduct a great deal of charge from the sun because of their size. Charged streams have been found between Jupiter and Io, I expect they will find this is true with the other moons in time.
The Jovian and Saturnian systems reflect a smaller scale versions of the solar system.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by squiz]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
BTW there are several things wrong with NASA's explanation of the plumes from Enceladus, no Mike they are not geysers, as I mentioned before it's an electrical discharge.
Although I can't be certain that is what we are seeing but it does indeed have that appearance.

As always, you add valuable and well-documented contents to the discussion: now, i'm interested in the appearance of the electrical discharges, that i don't know so well:
The sequence of the op has been made with a series of image which were taken using the CL1 and CL2 filters:
both them are the only "clean" filters used by Cassini;
now, the image to which you are referring, reads in the caption

View of Saturn's E ring as seen in the ultraviolet by the Hubble Space Telescope's Wide Field and Planetary Camera during the 1995 ring plane crossing.

www.mpi-hd.mpg.de...

this means that it was taken with one of UV1, UV2 or UV3 filters.
Do you know what's supposed to be the appearance of the discharges under CL1 and CL2 filters?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here goes another one of my ideas being interjected from past experience. Dang I should have gotten that Science degree to back my lifes experience...

As I have openly stated in past posts, while living in Sedona one night, (short version) I saw a 'huge' light come down from the sky with a 'whawump' sound as it hit the ground. This light was wider than the two lane hwy that cuts through Sedona, and maybe 25 feet thick. It appeared to be scanning the entire city as I watched it move swiftly to the other end of town and out of my field of vision. There were orbs flying all around before during and after this event. (I have never gotten into the 'orb' thing and this was before that was a topic of discussion)
May I suggest that it could be some sort of tractor/scanning type beam used for Scientific data by whom ever?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My computer goes down for a day, I come back and my friends are all promoted. Hey, Cool.
. Congratulations to both of you, Mike and Internos for the amount of work you put into this 'place' its very well deserved!

spikeD.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

As I understand it the voltage at Enceladus is not great enough to see the full extent of the plumes or to be visible to the naked eye at all, this is because the plasma is in dark discharge mode rather than glow mode when the current density is greater resulting in the particles giving off light. In dark discharge mode the plasma will be in the radio wavelength range.
Although the UV spectrum is at the other end of the scale ionization will emit in that range.
Not much of an answer, but hey I'm just a curious layman.

Thanks for the compliment, and right back at ya with that one, your work is much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This could be a warning that Cassini is being watched.

After Nasa crashed Galeilo into Jupitor at the Equator and caused the black spot maybe they are telling us we are being watched up there closely and that it wouldn't be smart to take the Cassini on 7/7/08 and shoot her up the South Pole and kaboom goes the Plutoium.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
As I understand it the voltage at Enceladus is not great enough to see the full extent of the plumes or to be visible to the naked eye at all.

squiz, your posts are interesting as always!

So then what do we have here? As internos had rightly mentioned, these images were taken by Cassini's clear filters, CL1 and CL2 (If they were taken with UV, then NASA would have mentioned them as taken with UV1 and MT2 [Methane band], or UV2 and BL2 [Blue band] filters).

The link provided by internos shows a plume, but in UV. Are there any such phenomena that can be seen through clear filters? That would be interesting!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
LOL i like how he pointed out the lens flare.

"im so sick and tempted with where i live let me live without this empty bliss. im so sick."

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
For what we can understand it hasn't been generated by any type of life and or artificial source and from the theories supported amongst this thread I'd make the assumption that is some very, pretty, phenomena.

However.

Let's say those star cruisers from Star Wars somehow came from a galaxy far far away, it could be some time of energy beam generated from afar.

We don't know......

We can speculate, and believe in what seems the easiest for us to believe.

But, I'd say this does just look like some really pretty star phenomena.

Makes you nice and cozy looking at it.

Damn, that would suck if those beams came flying into Earth though.

Damn you aliens!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
So then what do we have here? As internos had rightly mentioned, these images were taken by Cassini's clear filters, CL1 and CL2 (If they were taken with UV, then NASA would have mentioned them as taken with UV1 and MT2 [Methane band], or UV2 and BL2 [Blue band] filters).

A good point Mike, just like to say with all honesty I don't really know what we have here, just wanted to offer some suggestions from a different perspective. As I said it does "look" like a jet but that doesn't make it so. I'm still not ruling out camera artifacts, but I must say that it really doesn't look like a lens flare to me.

One thing I am sure of, is that the picture of the universe portrayed by the educational system, NASA and relativists is far from accurate and is in many ways primitive.

BTW I'm a believer when it comes to ET visitation, it's what got me into this stuff in the first place.

The link provided by internos shows a plume, but in UV. Are there any such phenomena that can be seen through clear filters? That would be interesting!

Well comets are exhibiting the same process, except in glow mode where it's visible, so that's one example. I agree that IF that was a jet in the visible spectrum then it's one mighty energetic discharge and probably unlikely, it would be quite an event and I'm sure even NASA would be commenting on it,
with some far reaching explanations of course.

I'll keep looking for an answer one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You guys should look at the G-Ring
there is some pretty cool looking things going on near saturn, here are some animations from the images I got:

IMAGE HEAVY sorry mods :S

If its a moon its got a nice set of its own rings
:

Lots of movement in this one:

And Finally.... I have no clue whats goin on here:

What a site it must be up there

/rich

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The whole thing is just some nasty lens flare...it's so painfully obvious that I want to cry right now.

The animation clearly shows lens flare and other artifacting.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Congrats on the promotions

When i first saw this yesterday, my whole day was lifted because i was convinced more than ever we are not alone in this neck of the woods, all of a sudden all the normal crap of the day seemed so small and insignificant,

Life going on and nobody the wiser, made me also realise how fortunate we are at ATS because we would get the news well before anyone else would, and i believe that, Anyhow having caught up, nothing at all ive seen has changed my mind for a second, and ive been at this for 3 hrs now going over and over and over everything,

Even if at the end of all this debating it does turn out to be natural, i would like to say thank you for these wonderful days im having

Fantastic best post ever and word is spreading..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some reading to help the understanding of the discharges involved on some moons.

www.thunderbolts.info...
www.thunderbolts.info...
www.thunderbolts.info...
www.thunderbolts.info...
www.thunderbolts.info...
www.thunderbolts.info...

Saturns rings

www.thunderbolts.info...
This picture of Vela:

Looks exactly like this image of the dense plasma focus:

Surely most of us are familair with polar jets.

With the understanding that saturn has a large electrical environment and that discharges are currently happening within that environment this becomes evident as a disharge event due to a sudden increase in charge.

More on saturns electrical environment...
www.holoscience.com...
www.holoscience.com...

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Ion01]
(edit) After further input and investigation I believe this particular incident is not evidenc of electrical interation but a lens flare. Please see my later posts for details.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Ion01]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com... i'm not sure this is helpful , but here is another picture of a 'geyser' (artist rendition and nasa pic) there is alot of blasts going on ,lately.......maybe there always has been , but activity seems to be up ....the black holes seem to realize that soon they will have to defend themselves against the nosy and hostile intruders here on earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In my opinion after reading only the first two pages of this thread I thought Lens flare(and yes I have read all the rest of it first :-)

its not the lens flares I'm used too but these cameras are not your typical cameras and lenses and lots of weird Artifacts appear on them

Lens flare? why?

this anim one of you posted clearly shows any bright object that goes out of range of camera view at the edges flares at the bottom and top exiting and entering the cameras view..... look

the brightly lit moon that hit the edge of camera view "flares" into the frame as it enters..then exits

there wonderfull images though.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by TrentReznor]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by TrentReznor]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Lumping 2 posts into 1, hope that is ok.

reply to post by mikesingh

It would fall under the category of lens flare. The cameras onboard are very sensitive. Sun pillars on Earth fall under the same category.

reply to post by mikesingh

Those are Shepard Moons.

Saturn has lots of know moons (2nd only to Jupiter). Some are very unique (Iapetus) and the explinations are very, questionable. But the shapes we see in these images are the way the cameras deal with the large amount of light reflecting from the objects that pass in and out of view.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not much time today, But has anyone looked at Auroral phenomena? Outside of electrical, there are charged particles and gasses excited by high energy solar and super giant planetary physics. Just want to throw that in the mix.

Back when the data storm calms here.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join