It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OK, so what about THIS object that no one seems to have noticed in the frame?

Notice the 'lense flare' on the elongated object? Or is it an elongated moon? Unlikely. And it couldn't be a timed exposure which has produced this effect. It's in 'real time'.

Cheers! Things are getting a little more weird around Saturn, what?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm officialy freaked out! What if the tow smaller ones were scaping from a larger "ship" or whatever? IMO, there's a war out there!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks for the honor, Mark! Though I don't really deserve it, it's going to make me work even harder!

And thanks to all you ATSers! Without you guys, this would have been just one-of-those-sites! Its you guys who are making ATS the best site on the net! Keep it up!

Cheers!

Mike.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Internos, Mike...you guys should be given some type of ATS award for the work you do. It's amazing.

I don't normally read the UFO forum because A) there's so much crap and fakes, and B) it's just not that interesting to me. But Mike, your posts I do read because they're always credible and well researched.

And Internos, the animation you made in this post I replied to - I've been on the fence about there being something out there in our Solar System (always believed there's something out there outside our Solar System though), but THAT animation pushed me to 99.9% assurance that there is something out there, and damn near tinkering on 100% (just the skeptic in me
).

I have nothing to add to this other than these compliments because you guys seem to have cleaned this up within the first few posts. It's definitely moving, it definitely appears to be an unnaturally lit object, rather than just Sun reflection, and it definitely gives off a random burst of something. And to top all that off, it just HAPPENS to have another object moving along the same speed with it, and that too appears to be unnatural given it's almost perfectly circular shape?

After your guys' posts, I'm quite sure there's something out there, which is surprising because I'm not one to jump all over speculation of UFOs and aliens.

Great work guys!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hi Michele!! A big toast to you too! CONGRATS! You're the guy who deserved this long ago!

Yeah! All this for you!!!

CHEERS!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
OMG it is a Spacefish, I have been wanting to see one of those! (you know because it looks like a starfish)

Two major red flags

Why does it not pan the image.
Why does it wait until it is out of view to engage its jet(?)?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Does that spray look collimated to anybody? Really badly collimated if you know anything about lasers/light...

Looks like when you put a laser through a telescope. The beam comes out massive, and then collimates into a very small dot at a distance, and then diverges again.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Aw, man, I thought it was really good until it was shown to be a lens flare. In the original animation it looked like something was trying to get out of the way of Cassini's camera. Too bad it's not artificial. Sure is bright, though.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Mike, it was a great find & Internos really good work; I was really interested & excited about this till I read olegkvasha's post; good work olegkvasha; We are so glad to have people like you in ATS and you guys really deserve those promotions. Have a good day.

Flag & Stars

Ency

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I guess I should have read through the thread before opening my mouth

I just now read olegkvasha's post. Good work olegkvasha

I still say good work to internos and Mike as well

I'm on the fence. Could be either or. I'm not really 99.9% sure anymore, though, that's for sure.

I'll just shut up now.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I dont understant how someone can even think that it would be a Plasma-Like Jets, or something else like that. Realy, didn't think that it could be a reflection ? Sorry if i sound rude, didnt mean to be.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
WOW.

I wonder if this accounts for the interesting video footage I took last night of what I'd believe to be this same incident.

I had a incling to point my camera towards the sky last night,

And I pointed it towards a planet.....

I started getting what I'd call an after image, I have it recorded in two different color settings sepia and default all settings.

I got the after image effect on both settings, and I started seeing other 'stars' popping up around what I believe to be Saturn, (would it be saturn if you're facing south west at about 11 PM on the pacific coast line?), and these stars I saw near Saturn where not by ANY means visible to my naked eye.

However, that could just be that the camera has a better eye than a human.

=D

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
We live in a Plasma Universe.. Electric fields are everywhere out there.. especially the larger planets...

Notice where the camera was pointed.. The "E" ring the largest and most diffuse ring in the Saturn ring system it is made up of fine almost to the isotopic level particles from Encladeus icy jets of material that are lifted off the surface via Birkland currents touching down and shorting off on the surface of the moon

Notice the twist...

It is not an alien space craft.. but the phenomena is certainly "alien" to Nasa.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
So what does NASA have to say about objects discovered near the rings of Saturn?

This montage of four enhanced Cassini narrow-angle camera images shows bright
objects at different locations within the F ring.
Credit: NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute

Scientists cannot explain all observed features. The current dilemma facing scientists is that Cassini is detecting extended objects like those pictured here.
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

They should have included 'star shaped' objects too!!

Have a nice day!

[edit on 6-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Saturn has the highest number of moons of any planet.. These objects are moons, and what we are seeing is electric discharge from Saturn's magnetosphere onto these bodies.

What Nasa has to say about it..

Probably the usual crap they have been saying since we have actually been getting decent data from our probes...

"We are stunned"

"We are shocked"

"We never expected to see such phenomena"

"These effects are totally outside of our current theories"

hence they fill in the gaping holes in their theories with, the usual ad hoc crap...

"It must be mini black holes"

"Gravity pixies!"

"Dark Matter Dwarves!"

etc...

This is really a fantastic find...although it is not aliens life forms... It is still a crushing blow upon the prevailing 'wisdom' of cosmology.

Just alien concepts and evidence of the real nature of our universe.. that they are slowly incorporating into their current take on things...

I have been paying attention and keeping score on these guys for many years now..

www.thunderbolts.info...

The game is almost over... and the score is a total landslide...

A third rate scientific theory forbids..
A second rate scientific theory explains after the fact
A first rate scientific theory.. predicts.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Sorry I have only read the first and latest page of this thread so apologies if this has already been brought up:

Has anyone tried to contact NASA regarding these images yet? I'm sure there is an e-mail address or page where they can be informed of this phenomena.

Cheers,
Jim

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimi
Sorry I have only read the first and latest page of this thread so apologies if this has already been brought up:

Has anyone tried to contact NASA regarding these images yet? I'm sure there is an e-mail address or page where they can be informed of this phenomena.

Cheers,
Jim

Jim, that's been tried earlier. I wish I knew where these responses are. I think they were somewhere on one of Zorgon's threads. There's that stock answer they always dish out. And one's none the wiser after reading them!!

And one of the answers to a query about an object was that it was a moon. So why the heck haven't they named it when there are much smaller moons that they have?? Don't you find this intriguing? I'll try and find some of these responses though it's gonna take a while.

In the meanwhile I'll ask Ron (Zorgon) though he's out on an errand for the next couple of days.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think saturns hight count of moons can be contributed for it's rings.
They probably create many of the moons seen on saturn when much of the materia in the rings smash together.

This object could be a moon with two (three?) companions, but somehow i doubt it.

It looks as it is more bright than it should be, and also the trajectory seems to be off somehow.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer, thank you for the honor: i don't think to deserve it, but i'll put efforts in order to deserve it as soon as possible

And thanks also to ATSers for the kind words: this is the best community in the world, i'm proud to be a part of it.

The animation kindly provided by olegkvasha definately shows the final part of an orbit, it's just the loop that creates the optical illusion of it being a full orbit.
The appearance has been more er less explained: so what we see could likely be a moon.
We should wonder if it's a coincidence or not the fact that the jet comes visible once the body reaches the edge of the image: i mean, when the camera ceases to be blinded by the bright of the object, but i don't know if this assestment will be seriously feasible before the calibration of the images, since the actual appearance of all that we see is unknown.
IMHO, after the calibration we could find out that the jet is visible during the whole motion, (but i'm not sure).
In this case the jet could be dust particles after being hit by the body in transit: what looks to be empthy space, actually is not:

for example, this is E ring being hit by Enceladus:

It's hard to conclusively assest what the object is, since we have not enough data available and besides there's a lack of perspective:
if it's a Moon, and if what we see is saturn E ring, than the first options that come to my mind are Rhea and Enceladus (besides as said before, now Enceladus is known to have created E ring and for its geysers).

www2.jpl.nasa.gov...
The only facet of the geyser theory that doesn't convice me, is that the jet seems to come right from the center of the body, and that looks to be a odd coincidence, to say the least, even if this could be explained with the speed of the body edmitting the "jet":as quick the body is travelling, as more the jet would appear to be centered behind it.
Anyway, all these constructions may don't make sense, since they're based on non calibrated images.

[edit on 6/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Thanks internos

I'm kind of new to all of this and still learning much about our own solarsystem, and that there is more to it than what anyone ever thought.
How many times have the NASA scientists been surprised at findings?

Star for your post

Sorry for OT!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join