It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
good stuff.

thought this article may be of interest,
www.space.com...

Mitchell explained that sunlight zaps the water and turns it into charged particles called ions, which Saturn's magnetic field captures and turns into a tube of energized plasma. The pressure of the solar wind, however, smears the night-side half of the ring into a sheet of plasma that continuously drifts into space.

now heres a suggestion,is enceladus the dynamo if you will of an intelligently created, electricly based circuit around saturn?.this electric circuit could in theory be a natural colossal source of free energy for anyone to use.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This thing looks like an "Radial Exhaust Aerospike Nozzle" I did quite a bit of work with them as a grad student.

Long slender plume (aprox 50 times or more the diameter of the exhaust port) feathering out at the end. Nice find.

$1 will get you $20 that it is never released in the archives.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yeeeeee-ssss!
Springer you good thing you!

Congrats to the Mike/Internos team, well deserved.

Long may you both continue to inform, enthrall and educate us.

H

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
I think it may be one of the moons. Here are 2 more animations of what appears to be the same "object" but at a different time:

The spray you saw also appears when the object enters and exits the camera view:

I thought it was an accelerating spacecraft in the first animation set that infernos posted. However the later animation set posted by olegkvasha that shows a larger field of view as the object enters and exits the frame has me thinking it is a lens flare effect, why else would it flare as it both enters and exits the edge? And the larger flare ups are perfectly aligned with the smaller flare ups. I agree with the evidence presented that it is one of the moons.

Just so you don't think I'm a skeptic: We are obviously not alone and I believe there are plenty of craft in our system. I just don't think this is one of them, though that first animation set sure did give the impression.

And Squiz that was some nice additional info about plasma based process among the solar system.

edited to add a quote to the later animation set.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Ionized]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wow i wasn´t visiting the forum from a couple of weeks ago.

Excellent find Mike.

And congratulations on a well deserved title.

And for Internos, well, you are amazing. I think that you have a world record in finding the source of ufo information in almost no time. And providing that info with backup and from good sources, too. Congratulations.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Orion437]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It seems like one of the moons has a geyser. You can see the plume of particles and vapor at times. It's in the E-ring as well.

Though I have to admit, this plume seems to be much larger.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I only had time to read the first few pages. Its nice to see this being well reasoned. Here are some links about what flares are and their causes and effects.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Nice animation

Thanks for the post Mike.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Incredible post! I love your posts and sincerely appreciate them. I always felt there was more to this Cassini program other than the wild theory of igniting the planet to become a second sun thereby making man the deity known as God.

It is my sincere hope that if it was the plan to ignite, that aliens are out there to keep it from happening- and judging by the photos- they will have no problem kicking our assses back to Earth!

My hope lies in the stars not in humanity and this was a shot I desperately needed- again, thank you!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

Yeah, Ionized I'd have to agree, although it does look similar to a jet from a comet, (guess I jumped the gun on that one). The fact that it appears as it leaves and enters the frame is good reason to believe that it's a camera artifact.
Interesting how different people come to different conclusions based on their individual mind set, myself included.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
OK great job and all.....but what could it mean? Is it aliens? Are they watching us from Jupiter??

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
got'a like the one gif posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer, nice

looks to me like a .............."star fart"

must say amazing stuff,

Your Canadian Friend,
Sven

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Yep. Like you’ve been tricked by all that’s been dished out so far by mainstream ‘scientists’!

And you are saying this, why? You know little to nothing about me.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately your assumptions and personal opinions go a bit far when you begin forcing them on others.

Good luck with your search.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am glad to hear the good news.

Both "mikesingh" and "internos" go above and beyond. They are a great inspiration and really put meaning to "Deny Ignorance"

However, there is someone who is long overdue for a title like that. He is the best and the most thorough researcher I have ever seen. His name is "Zorgon" and next time he makes an awesome thread backed up with official documents and sources, please give it some consideration.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
1965 , laying in the front yard , the sound , like a bucket swinging round on a rope....saw it hover right above me , at least as big as a football field ,glowing . hovered than shot straight up thru the clouds.i used to believe in them then.now i know , spaceships are man-made . the ones who would be kings of this world , must be at the very least , be 50 years ahead , before divulging a thing.since that time , i have learned a thing or two . i saw alien autopsy and i realized 'aliens' would not be under the same conditions as earthlings and would never produce footbones , feet such as found here on earth - they were human.then i met an old man , he became a friend , a decorated war hero of WW1 ,with the canadian royal service and told me he was recruited to be a security guard at roswell.he said the 'greys' were the result of radiation experiments done on humans , in vitro blasts of huge doses of radiation to the fetus . they were born and nearly reached puberty and 'the government' needed a novel way to dispose of them ,the liability needed to be defused (confused) ...poor , pitiful , pathetic human beings. it sure sounded like the truth.from all accounts , seems like the testimonies given by people 'abducted' that they were most likely , underground , somewhere. it seems to me , the 'scientologists wont be the only ones fooled by a "xenu".. i know our creator created other beings ,the angels .... but they do not need spaceships to get around.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sort of related....

Alert ATS reader, V Kaminsky, posted this video in another thread. It is about the upcoming Cassini fly-by of Enceladus. Now, Enceladus features geyser plumes that extend out to three times the moon's diameter!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

you’ve been tricked by all that’s been dished out so far by mainstream ‘scientists’!

The above statement is much closer to the truth then you think. Mainstream Scientists are payed tax payers dollars to FIND the answers not to GET the answers and are told when they are allowed to get the answers and if they can make it public. If you refuse to give this even a twinkle of a thought, don't worry you will all soon find out.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Nice work Mike !!! congrats on the ATS promotion and the great finds on the Moons etc.
Very interesting stuff going on out there indeeed....

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Thanks for providing the links, olegkvasha

About the size, i was referring to a difference between the objects in animation # 1 and animation # 2:

This doesn't seem to be duue to a different orbital "altitude", because in one of the animations that you provided the object makes an u-turn, and it keeps the same size

So are those two different objects, or the same object in two different orbits travelling at two different altitudes?

Exactly! Few seem to have noticed how that object makes a 'U' turn!! How can a moon make this manoeuvre? Therefore it CANNOT be a moon of Saturn! So what the heck is it? Or am I missing something here??

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

How can a moon make this manoeuvre?

Mike, I don't think the animation has all of the pieces necessary to show a full orbit. I think it's simply looping back to where the film sequence begins.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Exactly! Few seem to have noticed how that object makes a 'U' turn!! How can a moon make this manoeuvre? Therefore it CANNOT be a moon of Saturn! So what the heck is it? Or am I missing something here??

We're seeing the moons orbiting from a vantage point close to their orbital plane.

Imagine you are looking at a plate edge-on and there's a marble circling around the edge of the plate. If you ignore the change of the marble's distance, it will appear to make a U-turn as it swings around from the front of the plate to the back of the plate.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join