It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

YEAH!!!

Congrats Mike!!!

Excellent job, and well deserved

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Big Congrats Mike
you deserve it mate, never seen a topic of yours that hasn't had the community kept in discussion.
Keep up the hard work

/rich

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Congrats to my friend Mike!!!
He amazes me with his findings since my day # 1 here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Way to go Mike!

You're a super-freak of space conspiracy.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm thinking the alien starship is dumping waste product. But the action it had done. Means that it was avoiding something else. Because it came to a stop out of frame. After fire it forward thrusters and then fire it aft thrusters to get going again.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Internos, I have appointed you Forum Subject Matter Expert for the Alien/UFOs Forum here on AboveTopSecret.com for your outstanding work and AMAZING research abilities.

Congratulations!

Springer...

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wow
!
Congrats to Mike and internos even though I'm new I found a lot of interesting things posted by you two.

CX

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Congrats you guys, well deserved!

CX.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow! Congrats on the new job title guys. Well deserved.

Too bad the pay is the same.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Now, that was creepy Springer...
I was just about to suggest that... and you just did it before i had the chance to do it....

Congrats to Mike S and Internos!
Remember, the dark side is bad, the light is good

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, you have shown us time and time again how wonderful you are at finding the "stuff" ATS is made of. It is with pleasure that I appoint you Forum Subject Matter Expert for Aliens/UFOs here at AboveTopSecret.com.

Thanks and keep up the GREAT WORK.

Springer...

WTG Mike! I love your posts and appreciate all the work you put into them, you are really good at 'connecting the dots' and coming up with great theories like this.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Nice. Good find.

So, now we have the evidence that the OP shows a moon (likely Mimas) along with light flaring as seen in similar images when the moon is just out of the field of view.

What's left?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Best post of the year so far!This is really intriguing and fascinating! Flag + star

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
w00t!

Kudos to teh mikesingh and teh internos!

Fancy badges for you both, and well deserved!!

w00t w00t!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Great work Mike Singh and Internos!
Congratulations, the titles were a long time overdue IMHO Nobody deserved it more than you guys.
We don't have to call you sir now, do we?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Congratulations guys. Thoroughly deserved for keeping so many of us informed and entertained

Does this mean we now have to salute whenever we post in one of your threads?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Dammit Mike you've done it again! Every interesting post i find in this section seems to originate from the same culprit

Back to topic. How sure are you that this is plasma stream? Its got all of the properties of a gas jettison, the narrow barrel then fanning out. What sort of time frame are there between the pictures? And one more thing, do we know what happened to the object that produced the jettison? did it move off straight after or stay?

I'm only asking these things because it's the type of questions that would flaw a find like this. I just hope that u can prove me wrong! Nice find either way

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm a Super Noob but this is the reason for being on this site, always good topics to keep are minds open to all the possibilities of what if!!!.
Amazing to watch and read you guys work...Many Thanks...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Mike, internos,

Absolute and intense interest! Awesome.

Flag, Star, Planet with ring, first born etc.

I used up all my time today on other stuff here. Tomorrow I will set aside some quality chronos!

You guys get the good stuff!

Waaaaa! I wanna play too!

Seriously, this is not play and I Get It!
Great work you guys.

We should start an agency!

I know what to call it!

Technical Research and Excellent Experimental Study of Space and Alien Phenomena

T.R.E.E.S.A.P.

Bee back Mañana!

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That "Plasma Jet" looks like the exhaust from a Radial Exhaust Aerospike Nozzle. I had some dealings with these when I was a grad student. The motor has no exhaust bell like a conventinal nozzle but adhears to the spike through laminar flow. They produce an exhaust plume just like that in space. Long slender exhaust till they reach a distance of about 50 times the diameter of the exhaust then feathering out. If this is real and not another hoax from our friends at Not Another Straight Answer (NASA) then this ship is absolutely MASSIVE. To produce a plume that long (aprox 153 miles) then the exhaust would have to be aprox. 3 miles in diameter!!!!
I cannot even fathom the fuel requirements needed for an engine that size.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join