It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Sorry to say this but if you look at some of the lights/stars above you'll see that after a second or 2 one will start flying at amazing speed, then neer the end of the animation a star just apears for a second then vanishes?

Could this be a glitch in the camera or could it be something jumping through WARP ^_^ joking about the warp bit , but it seems that A) the animation has been developed and there was a mistake or B) there has been some editing of the image

just my speculations, dont hold them against me

peace out

-EDIT-

its around the light at the top. its around the ring thing ^_^

...and are both plain WRONG speculations.

Anyway, in order to clarify it, you can check the original links from NASA that i've provided in the relevant posts, so you will be able to make a serious assestment rather than wild speculations, OK? Peace

[edit on 5/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
Nice post Mike

I think it may be one of the moons. Here are 2 more animations of what appears to be the same "object" but at a different time:

The spray you saw also appears when the object enters and exits the camera view:

enjoy
/rich

nice find. looks likes its an optical issue. but still....what is that object? it's giving off some weird light rays.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad.T

Yeah, but I was referring to the specific objects in these images.....Nothing particularly weird in their motions. At least from my point of view. Didn't mean to imply there was nothing that moved oddly "out there".

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up, i may have looked like a real fool if i had said more ^^

peace out

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks for providing the links, olegkvasha

About the size, i was referring to a difference between the objects in animation # 1 and animation # 2:

This doesn't seem to be duue to a different orbital "altitude", because in one of the animations that you provided the object makes an u-turn, and it keeps the same size

So are those two different objects, or the same object in two different orbits travelling at two different altitudes?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here is another one , looks like the same type of "ship" coming around SATURN-ERING, looks like 2 of the same.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This reminds me of the photo NASA had realized of Mars where it looked like a little dark person in the bottom left of the picture. A few days after it hit this site, it was in the mainstream news and they were already debunking it, saying conspiracy theorists were wrong again.

The fact that this was taken in November last year and NASA still does not have an explanation is what peaked my interest in this. Can we expect the MSM to debunk this in the next few days? Will anyone here believe a hasty explanation from NASA that they thought of in a few days, when they couldn't explain this for months? Just curious.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
wow mike, that's incredible.
the "plasma" stream appears to be more than a plasma stream.
i can see something inside it, long and cylindrical.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Thanks for providing the links, olegkvasha

About the size, i was referring to a difference between the objects in animation # 1 and animation # 2:

This doesn't seem to be duue to a different orbital "altitude", because in one of the animations that you provided the object makes an u-turn, and it keeps the same size

So are those two different objects, or the same object in two different orbits travelling at two different altitudes?

Ahh got ya. The first animation I posted was to show that there are other moons/objects that give off the same "star" like shape in the area. However the 2nd one I do believe is the same object as the one mike orginally spotted.

Internos what are your views on it now you have seen it in some other imagery? I still believe its one of the moons on a much larger orbit to what we have seen so far. Which moon im yet to find out but will look into it.

/rich

[edit on 5-3-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thillygooth
The fact that this was taken in November last year and NASA still does not have an explanation is what peaked my interest in this.

There is no need for NASA to explain it more than they have. It's just the way light and cameras work.

Even though these pictures are raw and not cleaned up, NASA still looks at them. Now if NASA did snap a picture of a space craft, would they really post it on the internet for everyone to see?

NASA can run at a very high level of classified information and they do not fall under "normal" laws. If there was something in these pictures, you would not see those pictures on a public site.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

Ahh got ya. The first animation I posted was to show that there are other moons/objects that give off the same "star" like shape in the area. However the 2nd one I do believe is the same object as the one mike orginally spotted.

Internos what are your views on it now you have seen it in some other imagery? I still believe its one of the moons on a much larger orbit to what we have seen so far. Which moon im yet to find out but will look into it.

/rich

Thanks. Yes there are definately some bodies that looks to have the same odd shape. IMHO, as i said in my first post, it would be interesting to look at the calibrated images,
once they'll be released by NASA Planetary Data System.
It may happen that all these odd shapes will be resolved in rounded, ordinary ones, much less bright. In that case, Rhea, for example, crosses ring E, and since it's an icy body, it may be really bright, if being hit by some light source, but i'm mentioning it just as an example.
But is really too hard to say: besides we see just the final part of the rings, so we are unable to try make at least some comparisons based on its size.
There's a software that recently integrated a tool to calibrate Cassini images, (here) but it works with original raw images with img extension: and these sets aren't still available on planetary data system website. Anything i would guess, i could be wrong on this one.
If i'm correct, they've already calibrated the images until march 2007, so pheraps they will be available soon

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is sweet! Star for both mike and internos, plus a flaggie!

I hope there is some more research into this, and the fact that NASA said they had no clue is nice, that they didnt instantly say like 'swamp gas' or what have you

Its a great find!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that is definitely NOT an Alien Spaceship. And even if it is an Alien Spaceship, that is definitely not a burst of plasma shooting out from it, as demonstrated by the animations posted earlier, it is just a camera effect.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that NASA is saying that they don't even know what that object is. If it were one of Saturn's moons then I am pretty sure NASA would be able to identify it as such.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Another great thread Mike.

Another great assist internos.

Looking forward to expanded data on this.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Does anyone have a link from NASA that says they don't know what it is? I keep reading that, but I haven't actually seen it. It seems straight forward to me it's glare from the object, but I would like to see what specificly they are talking about.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, here there's an article about the discover of Saturn's Sixtieth Moon:
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
but that's not the news i'm interested to. In this animation there's the Sixtieth Moon, but there's even Mimas
its appearance looks familiar to me, but hey i'm not saying that it is: just pointing out that
this Moon

in this photo looks so:

and if we compare the object in question, i'd say that there's a "vague" resembleance:

this means that the shape is not its actual one, it may be a sphere, and most likely it's a sphere: but anyway, this wouldn't expain the jet.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
How many moons does one planet need!?

Though internos I wonder if that could actually be the light as seen in the various images. They do look the same, but just that I'm now wondering on that "jet-stream" that seems to stem from the light.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
These pictures are absolutely amazing! I am thrilled that we have such Hard evidence on the side of life in our expansive Universe. It really does not matter what other's think, we know without a doubt.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

People, DIGG IT!!!

DIGG IT!!!

DIGG IT!!!

LETS GET THIS ONE OUT TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT, GET ONE! AND

DIGG IT!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, you have shown us time and time again how wonderful you are at finding the "stuff" ATS is made of. It is with pleasure that I appoint you Forum Subject Matter Expert for Aliens/UFOs here at AboveTopSecret.com.

Thanks and keep up the GREAT WORK.

Springer...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join