It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Nice post!

Was on another site which hosted these images and was about to post them.... then you already had done it!

S&F

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
"A" and "B" are (at least apparently) moving together, imho:

Look like B is moving faster to me. What are they (A and B) supposed to be anyway?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Anyone familiar with my posts will know I'm an avid supporter of plasma cosmology, and from a plasma cosmology point of view this is simply stunning.
From my understanding I would say that what we are seeing is an asteroid reacting to Saturn's electric plasma toroid.
Saturn surrounded by electric doughnut

The difference in electric potential in the object and the plasma can cause cometary behavior, even if only briefly. There is much evidence that comets are not dirty snowballs but are made of similar composition to asteroids that are reacting to the sun's radial electric field. Similarly this object may be reacting to Saturn's vast electrical system.

Just beautiful!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

That is a very interesting conjecture. I am unfamiliar with it, could you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

I can try, firstly a better explanation of electric comet theory may help using words better than mine.

Comets are electrical discharges in the thin plasma that permeates the solar system. Because they spend most of their time far from the Sun, their rocky nuclei are in equilibrium with the voltage at that distance. But as they accelerate in toward the Sun, their voltage is increasingly out of equilibrium with the voltage and increasing density of the solar plasma. A plasma sheath forms around them—the coma and tail. And filamentary currents—jets—between the sheath and the nucleus erode, particle by powdery particle, the circular depressions with terraced walls that are typical of electrical discharge machining. As the discharge channels move across the surface of the comet, they burn it black.

source

This stuff is just a hobby of mine, I'm not a professional, but there is a great deal of evidence to support this. It also goes hand in hand with the electric sun hypothesis.

The electric plasma flow around Saturn has been confirmed, (much to the annoyance of the detractors of plasma cosmology) so it's seems reasonable to me that any object of significant difference in charge will also exhibit various degrees of cometary activity when intersecting the plasma torus, in this case an electrical discharge.

If you go to the link you'll find much more information in the archive or subject index section.
hope that helps.

Edit to add.
Actually you can see that the plume is being squeezed in the middle before it tapers off to dissipate, that's a sure sign of the jets own magnetic field acting upon the particles.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by squiz]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe some sort of galactic whale...(-_-).......(-_-)..... ok it wasn't funny.This is truly amazing footage.I'm just wondering how long that thing has been out there and what it is.Good find.
gives a star to the man.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Hmmmn!,
It is not shooting at the object, but is fact "gettin the heck out of there!"
Excellent stuff Mike and Internos, flagged and starred and back slapped!
Should we be worried?
H

That's what I thought when I saw the animation.

It looks like something's accidently found itself in the crosshairs of that camera and decided to vamoose in the hope it can get out of shot before it gets seen. Nearly managed it too... lol

Just an opinion, mind you, but it sure does give off that impression.

Great find
Starred and flagged ... Can we have an applause smiley please? Threads like this could sure do with it!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This frame seems to show the start of the jet: it's frame # 22: around at 66% of the full animation.

Ed: source
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 5/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yea it is actually a giant mother ship called "new Jerusalem", yes just like the one in the bible. It has been here since biblical times and the captain of the ship named Tan is in contact with a person named Riley Martin and Michael, also probably some others on the planet...

here is were i talk about it and explain everything...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

where it says a and b, the smaller bright ball of light could be one of the 3 defense spheres around the mother ship...i think the post above me really shows it if those are not the moons of Saturn.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Originally posted by internos
"A" and "B" are (at least apparently) moving together, imho:

Look like B is moving faster to me. What are they (A and B) supposed to be anyway?

Mmmm, yes, it seems that there's a difference in their speed. Is not mentioned what they could be: in according to the source, the camera was pointing toward SATURN- E RING: the bigger one has an appearance that i've never seen before: honestly, i have no idea.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

In the full-res image from jpl, that sure does, kinda' sorta', almost, look like the same type of reflection created by the bright objects in the top of the image. Could its apparent movement be created by the motion? With the reflection being cast across the lense?

I wish we had some sober idea what the object in question actually is. I'm leaning toward an optical reflection of the object in the top of the image.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by internos

In the full-res image from jpl, that sure does, kinda' sorta', almost, look like the same type of reflection created by the bright objects in the top of the image. Could its apparent movement be created by the motion? With the reflection being cast across the lense?

I wish we had some sober idea what the object in question actually is. I'm leaning toward an optical reflection of the object in the top of the image.

I don't know, but that would make sense at least: another option would be that the jet is E rings particles following a body after the collision and which became visible at a certain point:
the following video shows a sequence of a collision between Prometheus and the rings: but after staring at the whole sequence of the OP in hi res, it seems that actually the jet is not visible before frame # 22:

this is definately puzzling me

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
From what I have seen thus far, I believe it has to be something that wanted to avoid a visual connection with Casseni.
It was a very good anima. of the event and it does suggest some sort of intelligent intention.
For the objects around it (The 3 companions) they do seem to follow slightly faster, but with out definate direction of travel, could be trick of the eye, then again mike, "Maybe not?"
I have seen quite a few terrestial shots from our roving satelites, but this by far does raise more question than does absolute answers and conclusions.
I don't get here as often as I like to too discuss thing's like this, but you get my vote for intense and very needed disclosures that we are not alone in this vast Universe......"Kudos Guy's!!!!"

One more thing, "I do believe it is not a vapor from a travelling Asteroid or comet or even moon, the brightness opposed to the surroundings, the action concure with the other 3 objects that seemingly to be travelling with it and , if by chance it were something explanable, it is as bright as any star I have ever wittnessed." IMHO "and I know that is no star."

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Nice post Mike

I think it may be one of the moons. Here are 2 more animations of what appears to be the same "object" but at a different time:

The spray you saw also appears when the object enters and exits the camera view:

enjoy
/rich

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Good job. I have to go with reflection on the lense for the original posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thanks for that...seems like I hit the nail on the head regarding what's causing the spray effect.

Nothing out of the ordinary IMO but still damn cool images.

[Mod Edit] Full post quote removed, 'REPLY TO' function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 5/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

EXCELLENT work.

It seems to draw an orbit at all (a strange one, BTW): it's Saturn's Ring E:
In this case, even the particles tail explanation does make sense, imho.
And the particles becomes as more visible as more the bright object, whatever it is, if far from camera...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Mike,

------ Would you say that you are in desperate need for evidence to constitute a certain thing that is of personal interest, and with this lust for evidence you are overtaken by its emotions that it bestows on you and subsequently stop at things that only slightly resemble the obsession that you are looking for, and then you twist it up any way that you can making empty hypothesis about why the universe can and can not act in specific ways due to your opinion rather than actual fact so that said pictures and theories can at least seem to trick the mind into sounding true?

In the above I calim to know no more and no less than you or anyone else about the current subject, rather I am asking a question.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Simply incredible stuff Mike and Internos... im dumbfounded!

Whats the source of these images?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Great Post Mike
Nice work on the animation as well Internos!

This is really interesting stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join