It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Wasn't trying to offend you, it just seemed to me that it would be understood that the angles of the light from the Sun have no effect, so I thought you included that to distract from proper analysis. If that was not the case then I apologize!

Let me try to explain again: Regardless of the fact that the light from the moon is coming from the Sun, the moon can and should still be treated as the 'point source' for this analysis. The position of the Sun or Saturn and the angles between them have absolutely no effect on the lens flare caused by the light being reflected from the moon, as the intensity of that reflected light does not change over the course of the analysis. Again, I know that the sun is producing the light (I was an astrophysicist at one time) but for the analysis of the flare on the lens, the moon itself can be treated as the 'point source'. In fact the moon does flare in the center of the frame, but we are not seeing the edge flare effect until, the edges. It would help to know the exact nature of the lens, that might clear up why light sources on the edge of the lens flare so much more than objects in the center. It is likely due to edge optics effects.

Also, I simply don't agree that we would see strictly a straight ray in a lens flare scenario. I have seen plenty of non-ray flares, various shapes, diffuse, non-diffuse. Even the 'entrance' flare on the animation I am referring to starts as a ray and diffuses slightly at the end (as it traverses from the edge towards the center of the frame,) just not as much as the exit flare. I already explained why the second flare would shift as much as it did and you understood what I meant (due to the fact that the moon was in orbit and about to change direction right off the camera frame.) The assumption that lens flare would only be in the form of a ray is wrong, in fact I think we are looking at clear evidence of a non-ray type caused by edge optics.

Again I mean no offense to anyone, but at times it just seems that the physics behind this is being tossed out in favor of assumptions that would shift the evidence towards the object being a UFO. But that is enough out of me, if people want to think this is a spacecraft, I don't really have a problem with that, because as I said before I believe in aliens and frankly I think people who don't have their heads where the sun don't shine (pun intended!)

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

OK. That was good sleuthing! But I'll be darned if I'm gonna download 1GB of that stuff. So why don't you just paste the calibrated images here???

In the meanwhile I can go have some beer!!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Wasn't trying to offend you, it just seemed to me that it would be understood that the angles of the light from the Sun have no effect, so I thought you included that to distract from proper analysis. If that was not the case then I apologize!

Thanks for the clarification. I meant no offense either, and I DO understand your analysis

Let me try to explain again: Regardless of the fact that the light from the moon is coming from the Sun, the moon can and should still be treated as the 'point source' for this analysis. The position of the Sun or Saturn and the angles between them have absolutely no effect on the lens flare caused by the light being reflected from the moon, as the intensity of that reflected light does not change over the course of the analysis. Again, I know that the sun is producing the light (I was an astrophysicist at one time) but for the analysis of the flare on the lens, the moon itself can be treated as the 'point source'. In fact the moon does flare in the center of the frame, but we are not seeing the edge flare effect until, the edges. It would help to know the exact nature of the lens, that might clear up why light sources on the edge of the lens flare so much more than objects in the center. It is likely due to edge optics effects.

Thanks for the info. I've never been an astrophysicist, and it's quite likely that this 'non-ray' lens flare effect is simply something I'm not familiar with in my short time studying NASA photos. I get that the moon is the point source in the image. I guess the trouble I was/am having is the fact that things like light and radio seem to decrease in intensity at a proportionate rate to the distance (the square of the distance? It's been a while since I've studied this theory...).

It just seemed to me that the light ray must eventually disappate, but once again I could well be wrong. The Inverse Square Law I think is what it was called.

Also, I simply don't agree that we would see strictly a straight ray in a lens flare scenario. I have seen plenty of non-ray flares, various shapes, diffuse, non-diffuse. Even the 'entrance' flare on the animation I am referring to starts as a ray and diffuses slightly at the end (as it traverses from the edge towards the center of the frame,) just not as much as the exit flare. I already explained why the second flare would shift as much as it did and you understood what I meant (due to the fact that the moon was in orbit and about to change direction right off the camera frame.) The assumption that lens flare would only be in the form of a ray is wrong, in fact I think we are looking at clear evidence of a non-ray type caused by edge optics.

Thanks again for the clarification
I guess I'm just not experienced enough in viewing this sort of abberation. I'd love to have some examples of such flaring (not to say I don't believe you, just so I have some on record in case I need to explain this to someone else...)

Again I mean no offense to anyone, but at times it just seems that the physics behind this is being tossed out in favor of assumptions that would shift the evidence towards the object being a UFO. But that is enough out of me, if people want to think this is a spacecraft, I don't really have a problem with that, because as I said before I believe in aliens and frankly I think people who don't have their heads where the sun don't shine (pun intended!)

Just so you know (not that I think you were refering to me specifically) I was partial to the Moon with a geyser theory, especially after seeing such a phenomenon on Enceladus on a slightly smaller scale. I'm still not really sure which theory is right, but a lot of people seem to be going with the Lens Flare theory over the Geyser theory, and I respect both theories on the basis of their possibility for being true.

I'm also a UFO/Alien proponent, due to my own personal experiences, and having such views naturally inclines me to allow for the possibility that this could be a spaceship also. You're right, those who won't even consider the possibility seem to have their heads buried

I can't wait for the days when we have a question like this, and one of us can just take a short ride in our space cruiser to find out what it is for certain

Internos and Oleg, HOLY CRAP! You guys continue to amaze me every single day. Sorry to both of you and to Mike that I had to step away from the computer today and couldn't help. It was wonderful to come back tonight and read the new posts!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
These images are all from my web site I set up for the SATURN EARTH CONNECTION. I built this web site for Michael ~ Urantia ~ NASA & Riley. These images of the stars being the same stars of the LIGHT BULB luminous sphere are all from my web site helloearth.info... I also have another web site I started in 1997 thecomingoftan.com... talking about Riley Martin and once the Voyager Spacecraft started sending these images back to Earth... I had them on my web site. You can also see them on helloearth.info at the NASA CONNECTION... and I have been adding images as they come back from Cassini near Saturn.... but I can't put them all on there. I see the images on this thread are all from my web site helloearth.info... I don't mind showing these NASA images on this thread... however this has been a long process to show who Riley is and then have Michael contact me all the while posting these images of the luminous object. Saturn is so huge they had to know where to look at Saturn to find it. Then I caught NASA changing to a telephoto lens and that was a happy day for me. wow there is was clear as day... so I posted that on the NASA CONNECTION page of the web site. Don't miss seeing this same luminous sphere from a telescope from Earth on the same page. You guys think those images are really something... connect it to Riley & Michael & The Urantia Book... put all those pieces together... wow it has been a trip for me when I met Riley in 1994 and from there I published his manuscript called... The Coming of Tan. And on helloEarth.info see there are hours of Michael telling the story of being out to this luminous sphere near Saturn... an architectural world... listen there are now 32 hours of Michael from Maui.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by curtisicity

Yes I believe Mike used your website as a source. Thank you for putting these images up for all to see. However if you read this entire topic, things become clearer as to what alot of the objects on your site actually are. We have spent the last few days pulling information from everywhere and I think we have come to several good conclussions and answers.

/rich

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'll have to second Rich on this point.

But also, congratulations on finding these images in 1997, when they were not even taken until almost a decade later! That's some kind of time machine you've got there

As you can also tell by reading the thread in it's entirety, Mike, Internos, Rich/Oleg, Pilgrum, ShadowLord and I have all been sourcing NASA images, direct from the Cassini raw image files. Timelike sourced a wiki encyclopedia. Squiz sourced an MSNBC article. Just so we have the record straight on where our information came from. Sorry if I missed anyone, just a quick glance through the thread there... Thanks for inspiring Mike though with the concept! It made a great thread!

ATS Guy, on page 2, mentioned the Urantia/Riley thing here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it really wasn't discussed much, since we've mostly been focused on examining the NASA data. I can't speak for anyone else, but IMHO the data is everything. If we form a hypothesis that's great. But all of these theories need to be tested against the observable evidence, ie the data.

I'm not trying to sound skeptical, I want to make it clear that by holding ourselves to these standards, the work that is done here at ATS will become 'of scientific value', and by using repeatable experiments we can actually prove some things one way or the other.

I'm not saying there isn't a spaceship near Saturn, I'm just saying that after much scrutiny, we the UFO Proponents have a few explanations that seem to fit the observable evidence better than that particular theory.

If we only had a spaceship, answering these questions would be sooooo much easier! HELLO, NASA? ARE YOU THERE?

What ever happened to the Orion project, or the Deadelus?
When did we stop dreaming about and designing feasible spacecraft?
When did we stop mandating that human beings have a front row seat in the exploration process of Space?

Sorry for the rant. LOL It just occurs to me every time I read threads about activity within our solar system, that we should be there by now.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
Thanks for inspiring Mike though with the concept! It made a great thread!

Spot on! I mentioned this in the OP...

"Thanks to Curtis Cooperman who did all the hard work discovering this".

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

While we are in the business of extending thanks, I would also like to say thanks to you Mike.

And also to those whom first piqued my comfort zone and spurred me to question the "accepted norm" of my environment.
Adm. Alan Shepherd
Robert A. Heinlein
Arthur C. Clark
Isacc Asimov
Jim Marrs

Others but these were my primaries. Until I can satisfy myself that this question can explained by proof that it is definitely not extraterrestrial in origin, I will continue to seek answers that meet my definition of proof.

Perhaps the best way will be to develop private enterprises of exploration.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by curtisicity
I also have another web site I started in 1997 thecomingoftan.com... talking about Riley Martin and once the Voyager Spacecraft started sending these images back to Earth...

Thanks curtis, but I don't subscribe to Riley Martin's story and his 'photographs' of UFOs and his interactions with those seven (?) types of ETs! This is pretty far fetched and his pics have been proved fakes!

Having said that, I firmly believe the possibility of alien spaceships not only orbiting Saturn, but in the Solar System too. I mean, why not? There are countless civilizations out there that are probably hundred of thousands if not millions years more advanced than us. Like I said in some other threads of mine, Type II civilizations and beyond who have the capabilities of traveling vast distances with the aid of esoteric propulsion systems that would seem magic to us, could well be partying around the Solar System.

So can you provide proof of Riley's connections with those so called Pleidians etc? I mean REAL proof and not some toy UFO strung up on a thread?

And by the way, the 'light bulb' anomaly shown here was discussed eons ago in a thread of mine. You may find it interesting! Here it is….

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

Cheers!

[edit on 10-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here's our thread shown in LiveLeak on AOL video and Daily Motion! So you guys who have contributed with the animations etc, can see this all neatly compiled here. Lol!!

DailyMotion
video.aol.com...

Aw shucks! These guys on the web are faster than light!!
But at least they've shown an ATS link in the animation!

Cheers!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Cheers!

Mike, i can't stop laughing.
It seems that someone is following your moves step by step, heck!

I have to say that the video is well made, and it has been provided the link:
every now and then someone remembers to provide at least the link, unlike our fellow member that is stealing contents here, reposting them in other forums, and passing them as if they were his personal findings.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Cheers!

Lol mike you should check your U2U's and see if you see hundreds from the same person. You might have a stalker....

(Quickly sends U2U to Mike .... "what are you wearing?")

/rich

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

(Quickly sends U2U to Mike .... "what are you wearing?")

/rich

Wearing??
Then you haven't noticed my avatar! Except for that helmet, there's nothin' down there! A bag of bones! Oh yeah! Thanks to that electrical short circuit that zapped the daylights out of me!!
But then I don't need to spend anything on clothes, what? Lol!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
To respond to... WitnessFromAfar... the 1997 images were from Voyager I & Voyager II the Cassini images are from 2004 when the Cassini Spacecraft arrived in the orbit of Saturn.

To respond to... Mikesingh... I think he said the images of UFOs Riley took are proven fake. Really. Who proved the Polaroid pictures were fake? I have them and no one has asked to see them in their hands so don't say things that are not true. They were never proven to be fake. And I don't give a damn about what you think. Where is your thinking credibility anyway. I have a US Patent so that proves I can think. You can see most of it on helloearth.info... and go to aboutus it is linked from that page.

As for the lightbulb image from Cassini I had that on my web site just days after it was returned to Earth on 24 May 2004. Flip it upside down if you want to laugh at what they are trying to say to us... they are trying to say hello and yes you have found us.

When you are putting puzzles together you can't focus on only one part of the puzzle... it is the combination of parts that fit together that make a picture and that is the picture I have been trying to present since November 1994 when I entered this subject... but at the time I knew nothing about the Voyager spacecraft images of the luminous object. Saturn is so huge they had to know where to look to find what they were looking for.

I was thrilled when I found the stars were the same stars showing the camera on Cassini did not move to take those images of 24 May 2004. What does the light bulb look like to you flipped over? And isn't it amazing they knew Cassini was about to take their picture so they tipped their hat or did something to make it look as it does. Got to go.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Gosh 12 pages. Its lens flare. Thats why the "jets" shoot out when the object hits the end of the screen. The photons being fired through a pinhole onto a background experiment has explained this phenomena already.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
From the beginning of the so called UFO sightings, landings, abductions, the USAF has been behind this. It nothing but misinformation and misdirection. Think about this for just a minute. The Stealth fighter has been in service for 27 years. It was only outed in Jan 1991. The SR-71 Blackbird can fly almost 3000 mph (the declassified version). That plane has been around for almost 40+ years that we know of maybe more. The U-2 was shot down over Russia in the 60's. The ceiling for that plane was 80,000 feet +. The Stealth Bomber still flying. Now that our most lethal spy weapons are retired, what do you think they have been replaced with?
UFO's don't exist!!!!!!!!! Anyone who believes that little green or grey men from outer space from another planet fly around our primitive Earth compared to their so-called technology is out of their freakin mind. Come on people! Think about this for a minute.

God created the heavens and the earth and sent his word to man to to obey. God did not mention little green or grey men!

IN MY BOOK, THEY DO NOT EXIST!

Now if you want to talk about bad government or superplanes I am all ears!!!!!!!!!!

eyeofeagle.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

Have you been drinking?

You say you're pretty certain that no extraterrestrial life exists within this incomprehensibly vast universe, but at the same time you believe that an omnipotent deity "created the heavens and the earth and sent his word to man to to obey"?

If you're only joking, that's quite hilarious. Sadly, I don't think that you are.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by curtisicity
To respond to... WitnessFromAfar... the 1997 images were from Voyager I & Voyager II the Cassini images are from 2004 when the Cassini Spacecraft arrived in the orbit of Saturn.

To respond to... Mikesingh... I think he said the images of UFOs Riley took are proven fake. Really. Who proved the Polaroid pictures were fake? I have them and no one has asked to see them in their hands so don't say things that are not true. They were never proven to be fake. And I don't give a damn about what you think. Where is your thinking credibility anyway. I have a US Patent so that proves I can think. You can see most of it on helloearth.info... and go to aboutus it is linked from that page.

As for the lightbulb image from Cassini I had that on my web site just days after it was returned to Earth on 24 May 2004. Flip it upside down if youwant to laugh at what they are trying to say to us... they are trying to say hello and yes you have found us.

When you are putting puzzles together you can't focus on only one part of the puzzle... it is the combination of parts that fit together that make a picture and that is the picture I have been trying to present since November 1994 when I entered this subject... but at the time I knew nothing about the Voyager spacecraft images of the luminous object. Saturn is so huge they had to know where to look to find what they were looking for.

I was thrilled when I found the stars were the same stars showing the camera on Cassini did not move to take those images of 24 May 2004. What does the light bulb look like to you flipped over? And isn't it amazing they knew Cassini was about to take their picture so they tipped their hat or did something to make it look as it does. Got to go.

Well finally someone goes for it, it is hard getting to these skeptics even when the proof is undeniable and right in front of their eyes. I just wish that they would realize that the illuminated object out there is an alien mother ship. I mean it just takes a kid to realize that someone is creating its own light source out there and it is not the sun, not to mention that it s moving around in a couple 1000mile radius and also it rotates in sync with the planet every 10 hours and 47 minutes.

The fact that Riley was able to give an accurate description of the object and its immenseness and so did Michael...we really dont have allot of time!

sometimes you also gotta go with it by feeling, if Riley doesn't feel truthful, than Michael will...hahah

IMAdamnALIEN said it the best in the beginning

Holy alien spaceships batman!!!!

Umm...

If Im not mistaken,

Isn't this proof of ET's?

Obviously intelligently controlled(both objects).....

A super mighty flag, and the brightest blue star ever!

UNBELIEVABLE

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Ok, Curtis, are we talking of the same ‘Martin’ here?

I would first like to stress that I am a firm believer in the possibility of the existence of alien craft within the Solar System. Having said that, I am also a hard core skeptic when it comes to claims by people that aliens have taken them for a cruise around the Solar System aboard their mighty spaceships.

I also need to know what is Riley Martin’s agenda? If he needs to spread the word about the reality of these aliens, then why is he charging money for this, fighting over the sum being paid to him?

On May 24, 2006, Martin called in to the Stern Show to demand more money for his radio show. He showed his angry side, swearing and raising his voice. He also used racial slurs. The deal Martin had agreed to, and then objected to, was $200 a show.

On July 25, 2006, Howard Stern revealed that Riley Martin had asked for a salary of $5 million a year, which took Howard 100 and Howard 101 program director Tim Sabean by surprise.

On July 31, 2006, Howard Stern increased the offer to $325 per show. Howard pointed out that, even with the $100 in expenses for travel to the Sirius studio weekly, Riley would still clear $225 a week. Riley did not accept the offer, calling it "field 'n-word' pay". Howard responded by reducing the offer to $250 per week. Riley called Howard's negotiations "typically Jewish".

On July 17, 2007, Martin made an in-studio appearance for the first time in years. Riley's salary was a major point of discussion. Martin also revealed that he spent two and a half years in prison for having 611 pounds of marijuana in his pickup truck, among other charges.

On September 10, 2007 the Howard 100 News reported that Martin had been arrested for violating a restraining order filed by his wife.

And here’s something that’s beyond belief…

Martin claims that these aliens, flying aboard 'The Great Mother Ship' to which he is taken every time he is willingly "abducted," have given him this knowledge so that he can produce and sell hand-drawings of these symbols, which will allow passage aboard the Mother Ship when the Earth is 'transformed' in 2012.

Now why would he want to SELL these so called symbols? In other words, if we don’t buy these symbols from him for a hefty price, we’ll all be consigned to hell when the world ends in 2012!!

Now all this doesn’t inspire confidence, what?

So what is his credibility? Whenever people start selling their out-of-this-world stories only for monetary gain, they become suspect in the eyes of the public. Doesn’t it give one an impression that his only agenda is scrounging for green backs?

But I would love it if he has proof of his cruise with the ETs!

Cheers!

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ok, Curtis, are we talking of the same ‘Martin’ here?

I would first like to stress that I am a firm believer in the possibility of the existence of alien craft within the Solar System. Having said that, I am also a hard core skeptic when it comes to claims by people that aliens have taken them for a cruise around the Solar System aboard their mighty spaceships.

I also need to know what is Riley Martin’s agenda? If he needs to spread the word about the reality of these aliens, then why is he charging money for this, fighting over the sum being paid to him?

On May 24, 2006, Martin called in to the Stern Show to demand more money for his radio show. He showed his angry side, swearing and raising his voice. He also used racial slurs. The deal Martin had agreed to, and then objected to, was $200 a show.

On July 25, 2006, Howard Stern revealed that Riley Martin had asked for a salary of $5 million a year, which took Howard 100 and Howard 101 program director Tim Sabean by surprise.

On July 31, 2006, Howard Stern increased the offer to $325 per show. Howard pointed out that, even with the $100 in expenses for travel to the Sirius studio weekly, Riley would still clear $225 a week. Riley did not accept the offer, calling it "field 'n-word' pay". Howard responded by reducing the offer to $250 per week. Riley called Howard's negotiations "typically Jewish".

On July 17, 2007, Martin made an in-studio appearance for the first time in years. Riley's salary was a major point of discussion. Martin also revealed that he spent two and a half years in prison for having 611 pounds of marijuana in his pickup truck, among other charges.

On September 10, 2007 the Howard 100 News reported that Martin had been arrested for violating a restraining order filed by his wife.

And here’s something that’s beyond belief…

Martin claims that these aliens, flying aboard 'The Great Mother Ship' to which he is taken every time he is willingly "abducted," have given him this knowledge so that he can produce and sell hand-drawings of these symbols, which will allow passage aboard the Mother Ship when the Earth is 'transformed' in 2012.

Now why would he want to SELL these so called symbols? In other words, if we don’t buy these symbols from him for a hefty price, we’ll all be consigned to hell when the world ends in 2012!!

Now all this doesn’t inspire confidence, what?

So what is his credibility? Whenever people start selling their out-of-this-world stories only for monetary gain, they become suspect in the eyes of the public. Doesn’t it give one an impression that his only agenda is scrounging for green backs?

But I would love it if he has proof of his cruise with the ETs!

Cheers!

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-3-2008 by mikesingh]

Well i am sure he has to make a living too...considering his pay inst allot, i sure as hell would not be doing these symbols for free unless we came to the point were it was necessary to give them all out for free. I am pretty sure supplies and other things don't come very cheaply...

And what about Michael, he is clearly doing this out of the goodness of his heart. He hasn't asked for anything and only wants to spread the knowledge the ets have given to him, he in fact ads a huge amount of credibility to Riley story...

forget it, i am so tired of this little game...just wait for the next 4 years...hahah

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join