It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing Saucer captured on film over Plymouth UK

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Said to be one of the best photos ever captured by a few experts.Too bad he didn't get a video feed of it.

www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Best picture ever??? Is this the correct link?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
One downside is The Royal Navy asking for the pics,they will probably end up being 'lost' soon.lol

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That's actually a crappy photo. What crack are they smoking?...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
LOL,evidently the original must be infinitely better than the one we're seeing,as it does seem to have created quite a stir over there.Any time you have the gov/armed forced looking into your evidence,it's usually a red flag you've captured some evidence they want to put a lid on or 'debunk' ASAP.

Agree though,the image in the link isn't anything that makes my jaw drop.But the story behind it is something worth following.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have been able to locate a better quality photo of this mysterious alien craft!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I have been able to locate a better quality photo of this mysterious alien craft!

Man, if I ever saw the Millenium Falcon in the sky, I would kill whoever was flying it and keep it for myself...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am with you on that Lord Skywalker. Use the force!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
plymouth ey?

that picture looks like a painting to me....

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror
plymouth ey?

that picture looks like a painting to me....

I would love to take a gander at the original,or something that is sharper.This looks like it has been diluted through copies or something.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Here's the picture in full. Still crap just like 99.99% of UFO pictures.

Full Story

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Said to be one of the best photos ever captured by a few experts.Too bad he didn't get a video feed of it.

www.rense.com...

Looks liks crap to me, but im the average Joe.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Yeah i agree with you. What the hell is that???? Its so bluury you can even see anything

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Yeah i agree with you. What the hell is that???? Its so blury you can even see anything lol

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I was quite looking forward to seeing this pic,as it happens it was a bit of a let down for me

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Here's the picture in full. Still crap just like 99.99% of UFO pictures.

Full Story

it does look more like a painting than a pic taken with a "hi-tech camera"

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Why does the object look completely different--an oval vs. a triangle--in each picture?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Britman,thanks for posting the full shot,I could not find it.Too bad it looks so blurry.Crazy that it's so low over a populated area,I wonder how many people actually witnessed it.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is another picture of the Plymouth UFO. The story was covered in the Daily Record (Scotland) which had some excellent pictures of it. Their site still has the story but no photos.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is incredibly poor news reporting. The guy supposedly takes one photograph but here we clearly see two different photos. The object is described as "a flying saucer" but the photos only show a bright light one instance and a pink triangle in the other. The photographer apparently didn't notice the object until he saw the photo, yet both he and the MoD are convinced it's a genuine UFO.

Is everyone in the U.K. insane?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join