It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Aboard in the Journey to the World of Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Let's Think Micro To Macro Vice Versa (^^,)

God’s speakers labour and sacrifice to tell the truth, the word of God; even to the extent of suffering persecutions and being hated by the enemies of truth.

(1 Thessalonians 2:3-5) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile: But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts. For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloak of covetousness; God is witness…

(Galatians 4:16) Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

In truth, there is no deceit, uncleanness, and guile!

God’s word is the foundation of every knowledge regarding every and any conceivable truth (I speak such because there are truths beyond human comprehension).

(John 17:17) Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

When the Lord Jesus said, “Thy word is truth”, it is remarkable to note that He did not use the definite article ‘the’ but the indefinite ‘is’; the reason? There are unfathomable truths, and still to be revealed.

(1 Corinthians 2:9) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

The paradox is: understandable truth, plain and simple, is not being treasured by a fool.

(Romans 1:22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools…

Statin drugs are sold over the counter in many places without prescription. These drugs are potent cholesterol-lowering drugs. They are prescribed worldwide to millions of people that suffer from high levels of cholesterol in the blood, which, according to medical doctors, is one of the primary causes of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) that causes heart attack and stroke.

————-

Quick Facts:

“The most startling fact about 2002 is that the combined profits for the ten drug companies in the Fortune 500 ($35.9 billion) were more than the profits for all the other 490 businesses put together ($33.7 billion).[12] When I say this is a profitable industry, I mean really profitable. It is difficult to conceive of how awash in money big pharma is.” -Marcia Angell, a former editor of the New England Journal Of Medicine

Statin cholesterol-lowering drugs are the top selling class of prescription medications and they earn their makers more than $20 billion annually. More than 25 million prescriptions have been dispensed world-wide, yet heart disease is still the leading cause of death in developed countries.

Contrary to pharmaceutical-inspired propaganda, claims for artifical statins (HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors) are based on questionable science. These drugs are far from “safe.” The biggest problem seems to be myopathy, probably caused by depleting the body of Coenzyme Q10 - a vitamin-like substance our bodies make that is required for energy. The heart has the highest concentration of CoQ10. We know from Merck’s 1990 patents that the statin drugs interfere with our ability to make CoQ10. We speculate that the recent increase (some would say epidemic) of heart failure and need for heart transplantation is the direct result of overusing statin drugs. www.vitamincfoundation.org...

————

Statin drugs blocks the body’s ability to produce cholesterol. This is ‘a’ truth…

————

Quick Facts:

Statin drugs such as atorvastatin (Lipitor®), pravastatin (Pravachol®), and simvastatin (Zocor®) are potent cholesterol-lowering agents that work by blocking the body’s ability to produce cholesterol. www.numarkpharmacists.com...

…but this is not ‘the’ whole truth!

Another truth is (which is more important): That statin drugs, also blocks the production of Coenzyme CoQ10, a vitamin-like substance needed to maintain the healthy constitution of our muscle tissues, especially the heart.

Ahhh.. The law of Relativity ? (^^,)

[edit on 5-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I like the information on the statin drugs, information I didn't have and now do, thanks to you.

But was the sermon really needed?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Just being Lock and Load and Ready to be criticize Always and and Attune (^^,)
And sharing some logical reasons to proved my stance.

Cheer-up Love above all

My Deepest Apology.

1 Peter 3:15-16

15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

join