It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The Bible bears with it a warning. Why? Because there is now a massive deception in religion! This is the warning of our Lord Jesus Christ stated in Matthew 24:4-6—

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

It is no longer surprising if somebody would come to teach you about Shinto, or Bahaula. We are already warned that many preachers would come bearing the name of Christ, and shall deceive many. In fact, considering the history of mankind, according to statistics, it is in our time that thousands, and perhaps millions, of the so-called preachers have appeared. And they are all preaching the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. But if we are going to analyze the warning in the prophecy of Christ, He said that, many shall come in his name. However, they bring only His names, but not His doctrines.

This is the reason why we often hear them say, “Just accept Christ as your Lord and Savior, and you will be saved!” As simple as that! They use Christ’s name as a front, not God’s teachings, which are, supposedly, of greater importance. In line with that, this is what II John 1:10-11 says—

“If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrines, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God-speed. For he that biddeth him God-speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”

This is a warning coming from St. John. He said that, if anyone comes – be him a man, or an angel – but he brings not His doctrines, that person should not be paid attention to. They should not even be greeted. And whoever accommodates him becomes a partaker to his evil works. Perhaps this warning is already sufficient to caution us – that we should be forewarned of those people, especially in our time when many will come, bringing the name of Christ, but not His doctrines or teachings.

www.livescience.com...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Another post, another sermon.

I've never been approached by a Shinto telling me their religion is superior and the ONLY way.

No Buddhist has ever told me I was going to hell if I didn't accept Buddah into my heart.

I've met many Muslims, living in the Southeast of England, but none have ever tried to recruit me to their god.

I get it, you are a Christian who really believes. You have made that very clear.

Now please, stop with the prostelyzing.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
My Deepest Apology if you are Annoyed Someday, Somehow you and others will understand it is not et really So cheer-up
Do what you must and I Choose the To walk to the Ancient Path (^^,)

LOVE ABOVE ALL I AGREE TO YOUR AVATAR SO DON'T BLAME ME

I Choose the Red Pill

I have words to say to you my friend
Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong
Have you ever felt your life so self assured
You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong
And then we’ll say
We’ll rip out our covers
Shake the walls until they break
I’ll hold out my hand to you
Supreme love and respect
Peace man
At first it seems so daunting
How to start or how to grow
But make believe becomes a living
Cuz in life, in life you will know
Peace man

Ecclesiastes 7:3-5

3 Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart.
4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.
5 It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke
than to listen to the song of fools.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb1
This is the reason why we often hear them say, “Just accept Christ as your Lord and Savior, and you will be saved!” As simple as that! They use Christ’s name as a front, not God’s teachings, which are, supposedly, of greater importance. In line with that, this is what II John 1:10-11 says—

Hi! Interesting thread opening and somewhat vague. May I ask what exactly is your foundational belief concerning Christ and His atonement on the cross and where one proceeds from there?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The Jesus and Christ of the Bible is not God the Father

As early as this point, we are already asking for the indulgence of the members of other organizations of faith to pay attention to our discussion about some very important religious matters. We do not have any intention of putting any preacher, or any organization, in bad light. This religious exposition only aims to open the minds of our fellowmen concerning spiritual matters, because it is in this area that our society is weak.

The interest of many people in our society is focused only on the material and physical matters. Many seem to have neglected and forgotten matters that pertain to salvation. Although there are some who talk about God and salvation, the fact remains that the greater number of our people are preoccupied on worldly things and other forms of wickedness. While the number of religious organizations increases, the rate of criminality and other heinous acts likewise increase.

This study aims to bring to light the fundamental doctrines of God, and how we can find peace of mind especially in this times when wickedness is all around us. This is our invitation to you.

Most of the Born Again Christian groups, particularly the so-called “Oneness group” teach that Christ is also the Father, and they use John 10:30 as their basis. The verse says, “I and my Father are one.” Simply because they read Jesus saying,“I and my Father are one”, they already concluded that Christ is also the Father. But if we are going to ask the Bible, we will find out that this is an incorrect interpretation.

Let us ask our Lord Jesus Christ, in what aspect were He and the Father one? This is what John 17:11 says, “And now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.”

If you notice,“that they may be one as we are” means, Jesus wants those that the Father had given Him to be “one” also, in the same manner that He and the Father are “one”. It does not mean that, if you had been given to Jesus, or I had been given to Jesus, or Peter had been given to Jesus, it does not follow that you are already me, or I am already you, or you and I are also Peter! Of course, we all have our separate identities and states of being, but we are one in Jesus.

Therefore, even if Jesus said, “I and my Father are one”, it does not mean that He is also the Father, and the Father is also Christ. In Matthew 24:36, we can read that the Father and the Son have distinct persons.“But of the day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

Take note, friends, that Christ, Himself, said this. Not even the Son knows the exact day and hour of judgment except the Father. If Christ is also the Father, it will turn out that He was lying when He said that the Son does not know the day and hour of judgment. But Christ and the Father cannot lie! Titus 1:2 says, “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.” While I Peter 2:22 says, “Who did not sin, neither was guile found in his mouth.”

One of the more important things that Jesus said was that, His Father is greater than Him.This could be read in John 14:28. “Ye have heard how I said to you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.”

I hope you like this ready Answer I have.

Love above All Peace Men

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb1

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was , I am . Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.(John 8:56-59)

Thanks for supplying your ready answer . From the structuring and wording and lack of scripture, my estimation is that you are associated with the Church of God?

How do you, or, where you are pulling your prepared statements from, address the above scripture? It should be obvious what Jesus is saying here, indicated by the fact that the Jews which were present, clearly understood the connection Jesus was making, that He was God, hence, they were gathering stones so that they could stone Him for his blasphemy.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here's the Scenery what you are saying (^^,)

31The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him.

32Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?"

33The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God."

34Jesus answered them, "Has it not been written in your Law, 'I SAID, YOU ARE GODS'?

35"If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),

And this is why they are angry
As you can read and see they where asking and thinking

42They were saying, "Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does He now say, I have come down out of heaven'?"

25And there are also (AK)many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that would be written.

Cross references:

The Pre-Existence of our Lord Jesus Christ

Even before Christ assumed human form He already exists. This is contrary to common belief the Christ’s existence began only when He was conceived of Mary. If that was true, it would appear that Christ had a very humble origin – from a woman’s womb. Actually, even man did not begin from a woman’s womb. Man began from God; he was created in accordance to the plan of God, as mentioned in Genesis 1:26. Therefore, man began out of God’s plan. However, there are those who believe that Christ’s existence began from the womb of Mary. But let us find out if that is true. Did Christ's existence really begun from the womb of Mary? Or, are there verses in the Bible that would prove that even before Mary conceived Him, our Lord Jesus already exists?

Let us now read verses from the Bible. What verses would prove that even, before Christ took the form of a man, He already exists, and that He originated from elsewhere and not from Mary’s womb? This is what Micah 5:2 says--

“But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.”

That was the prophecy of the prophet Micah for Bethlehem, which was just a very small town in Judah. If you will compare Bethlehem with the other towns in Judah, it is relatively small. But according to the prophecy, from that very small town will spring a very great thing. This is the place where the man who would rule Israel will come forth. And saying Israel in the real sense is inclusive of Judah. Actually, that race is composed of twelve tribes. And it is in Bethlehem that the one who would rule the whole of Israel shall spring from. And the verse said that His “goings forth have been from old, from everlasting.” He will govern the whole Israel; He will be a prince to them; He will be the King of kings in Israel.

And because His existence began from eternity, it would follow that He is very great. But who is He who shall come forth from Jerusalem? When we say “shall come forth” that means that such a place is not really his point of origin. He originated elsewhere, and that was “from everlasting”. Who is He? Let us read the fulfillment of Micah's prophecy in Matthew 2:1-2--

“Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.”

Definitely, the verses were referring to our Lord Jesus Christ, who was born in Bethlehem of Judaea. That was where our Lord Jesus sprang from. It is He whose beginnings had been of old, from everlasting. What is our basis? Hebrew 7:14 says--

“For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Judah; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.”

(^^,)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb1

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. (John 5:39)

Notice the wording of John 10:34, Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? One thing is important,, Jesus did not say, “Ye are as gods.” If you take the scripture listed above, you will see that these men should have been able to judge (gods) by their law, that Jesus was who the scriptures spoke concerning. Much like the example below:

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. (Isaiah 40:3)

As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. (Luke 3:4)

If you look at the prophecy of Isaiah 40:3 and the statement highway for our God and then compare the statement from Luke 3:4: way of the Lord , make HIS paths straight, by comparison, you can see the God coming down the highway is the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Look also at these scriptures which pertain to Jesus AFTER his resurrection:

And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him . (Matthew 28:9)
Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. (Matthew 28:16-17)

There is a common thread which runs through the mind of most Rabbi’s today, when you mention Jesus. For them, to acknowledge Jesus, would be the highest form of idolatry there is: clothing God in human flesh. You see, even in their minds, even this many centuries later, they are of the same mind of the Jews of Jesus’ time period, they clearly understood who Jesus was presenting himself as, the I AM. I find that very fascinating.

As long as we attempt to understand Jesus in relation to God, as that of a Father in relation to a Son, separating the two, then most of the scriptures which point to singularity will not make sense, much like:

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. (Heb 1:8)

But even Thomas, it took the point of having to physically see Jesus, raised from the dead, being able to touch the evidence with his own hands and come to the only conclusion possible: “My Lord and My God.”

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
WOW!!!! NICE POINT OF VIEW YOU GOT THERE

On the other hand, John 10:28-29 says, “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.”

Aside from the verses we have cited, another reason why our Lord Jesus Christ came was because, He was sent by the Father. In other words, Jesus Christ was sent, and was commanded by the Father to fulfill His will. And a messenger of the Father, He will speak only of the things that the Father had told him. As written in

John 12:49, “For I have not spoken of myself; but of the Father which sent me, he gave a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.”

So,we have to be cautious before receiving the Christ that many pastors today wants us to accept because if you will receive a false Christ, you will surely be led to perdition.

Let us try to understand the warning of our Lord Jesus Christ in

Matthew 24:4-5. “And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you; For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ, and shall deceive many.”

If you noticed, our Lord Jesus warned us that “Many shall come in my name saying, I am Christ, and shall deceive many.” Therefore, many, indeed, shall come in His name to deceive many. “To come in His name” is different from “to come for His doctrines.” Seek for a preacher who comes in His name and, at the same time, brings His doctrines. But, if the one who comes to you brings only the name of Jesus Christ, without His doctrines, the Bible said, reject him.

II John 1:10 says, “If there come any unto you and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God-speed.” Why? Because, while the name of Jesus is important, His doctrines are equally important. Just like the name gold, it becomes important only if it is real gold. You are simply cheating people if you call a bronze gold, when it is simply coated with, or dipped in gold. That is what most preachers are like today. They capitalize on the name of Jesus, but they teach doctrines which are not of Jesus.

You really have to pay attention to the doctrines. It is the doctrine that a preacher imparts that will determine if he is of God, or not. That is what our Lord Jesus said in

John 7:17-18. “If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether if be of God, or whether I speak of myself. He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he hat seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.”

The Christ of the Bible said, a messenger of God does not teach self-made doctrines. That is why his doctrines are flawless. However, if you find out that the doctrines of a particular organization of faith are erroneous, that is a proof that such an organization is not of God. Why are we very definite about it?

In John 16:13, Jesus said, “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.” If a religious organization teaches wrong doctrines, that means that the Holy Spirit is not guiding it, and therefore, it is not of God.

Is that True? in our History that there is such a massive conspiracy

Is it all according to the plan by the Evil Spirit Puppet Master? ???
What About the good plan of the Good Spirit?

Anyways Thanks for all the Contributors Heroes and Villains in our Entire History Because There will be a time In a Blink of an Eye we will know Everything.

hope this Video Might not Confused Everybody

1 Corinthians 13

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by johnb1

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.(I Corinthians 13:12)

Yes, I agree with you, regarding the blink of an eye and finally knowing what we all have been lacking.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And Here's Some latest News in our Present Year about the Topic
Some Concern Folks With a High level of Pure and Intact Awareness and Consciousness they have Uploaded in Youtube last January 2008.

If The Good Spirit Unseen Particles is with you Always That comes From God Almighty Then Do not Worry what to say you and about what you will answer for those who do not believe in God.

Luke 21:12-15

12"But before all these things,they will lay their hands on you and will persecute you, delivering you to the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for My name's sake.

13"It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony.

14"So make up your minds not to prepare beforehand to defend yourselves;

15for I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute.

www.psychegenetics.proboards...##.###/index.cgi?board=science&action=display&thread=1149040397

Refrain from Sins

Proverbs 1:23

23"Turn to my reproof,
Behold, I will (A)pour out my spirit on you;
I will make my words known to you.

1 Timothy 2:4

4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 John 1:8

8If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

I've Been Exiled in www.armageddononline.org because They Don't What To Listen About the Inner Core and Outer Core Meaning of The Bible thinking
Beyond and parallel Humble and Wise and BRAVE.

Hope you all like this Videos (^^,) YATADE

1 Corinthians 13
The Excellence of Love
1If I speak with the (A)tongues of men and of (B)angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a (C)clanging cymbal.

2If I have the gift of (D)prophecy, and know all (E)mysteries and all (F)knowledge; and if I have (G)all faith, so as to (H)remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

3And if I (I)give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I (J)surrender my body [a]to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

4Love (K)is patient, love is kind and (L)is not jealous; love does not brag and is not (M)arrogant,

5does not act unbecomingly; it (N)does not seek its own, is not provoked, (O)does not take into account a wrong suffered,

6(P)does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but (Q)rejoices with the truth;

7(R)bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8Love never fails; but if there are gifts of (S)prophecy, they will be done away; if there are (T)tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away.
9For we (U)know in part and we prophesy in part;

10but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.

11When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.

12For now we (V)see in a mirror dimly, but then (W)face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also (X)have been fully known.

13But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is (Y)love

new topics

top topics

join