It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Bioweapons Expert for George H.W. Bush Administration: Feds carried out Anthrax Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
something really fishy is going on,it really seems to me that the usa is being taken down from the inside out,i dont know why its happening but it justs seems that way!

does anyone else feel the same?

That's because the people that are running this country are not Americans. The more they torment this nation, the more they'll be praised as heroes.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Excellent find. I would like to hear the sound bite and get some more reputable sources as well.

www.newscientist.com...

Interesting article from 2001 that points to the US-trade-marked Ames strain. Scott Ritter wrote some articles of his own about this matter, if I'm not mistaken.

I remember reading a while back that, in the 90's, bio weapons labs would send specimens hundreds of miles to other labs for special analysis, and during these shipments, there were MANY specimens unaccounted for. Perhaps this flawed system was exploited at some point(s) by some unknowns in order to acquire unregistered specimens that would be overlooked in a sea of such.

I am new to ATS, so I wouldn't be familiar with previous research on this subject. Are there any detailed and well researched threads concerning this matter that anyone IS familiar with?

I believe now would be a good time to post.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by 16grit]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
That doesn't resemble the MO of any terrorist group I've ever heard of.

How many have you heard of? Allow me to put my hat into the ring: didn't bin Laden initially deny involvement with the 9/11 attacks? There are many who believe that he wasn't really involved that much (or at all), but still, I hope, my argument remains valid

[edit on 5-3-2008 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
source: unreliable

So help me, right down to the shootings in school. I may be wrong, BUT I DONT THINK SO.

while i agree the "terrorist attacks" were a little fishy, anyone with the right chemicals could have done it. if nothing else, it furthered the momentem to go to war as much as anything else.

But.. the shootings in school? no. those are isolated incidents that involve *crazy* people. some people are just plain crazy, some people snap, and become crazy. these crazies are in no way part of some larger conspiracy, although the media may try to leverage the recent rash of school shootings into gun control, there is no conspiracy here.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

He was cagey about it at first (while praising the attacks) IIRC, apparently for tactical reasons (fear of JDAM's no doubt), I do not recall that he actually denied involvement outright though.

He certainly had no problem taking credit for it later.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by wrathchild

I don't even think they will bother brushing it off. Just ignore it and it will go away. It has worked for the last 7 years, why stop now?

Sadly, this is sort of funny.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand

But.. the shootings in school? no. those are isolated incidents that involve *crazy* people. some people are just plain crazy, some people snap, and become crazy. these crazies are in no way part of some larger conspiracy, although the media may try to leverage the recent rash of school shootings into gun control, there is no conspiracy here.

It is all about fear and trust. You are not understanding the motive. The kids at Columbine there parents were employees of the ICBM operations at GE. I wonder how long these Illuminati Witches have been planning all this?

Look at the following picture taken from Google Earth. This school is a giant sigil to help some serious intent move forward.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Wow.

Now that's weird. I've never seen that before.

EDIT to add: That's not Columbine though.

[edit on 3/5/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca... yes,america is become an insane asylum and the inmates are running the institution.......personally i totally believe this article , and i am not at all surprised by it , only very sad and very disgusted. .the only thing that surprises me is that there are still people who will be surprised.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's all being done by the global elite (bankers, company owners, leaders etc...) if you ask me (Bilderberg's).

Anthrax I think was to cause more fear to enable the passing of the Patriot Act.

Check this link out. There's no way that was a plane that hit the Pentagon.
Whatever it was it was much smaller than a commercial plane. If you read the following link Rumsfeld let it slip that it was a missle.

www.the7thfire.com...

And did you know that they said FEMA was in NYC on 9/10/2001? Why were they there the day before???

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I don't think anyone is going to do anything about illegal immigration because they are trying to create MexiCanAmerica as Glenn Beck calls it. They are working on the NAFTA superhighway from Mexico to Canada.

And Obama is raising a stink about Hillary supporting NAFTA and she says she didn't. Well I think things are going just the way they have them planned and nothing will be done about that either...

They are working towards a goal and there may be nothing that anyone can do to stop them (Elites)....

THis is one screwed up world we live in these days.... Really scary...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLItJMVNleY on the first link an interview with benazir bhutto at exactly 6:11 , into interview she states that osama bin laden is dead , murdered by sheik omar (the same man that killed daniel pearl)

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Seems rather clear that one of the main purposes of the so called "anthrax attaches" was to intimidate what remained of independent journalism and the federal congress.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is a youtube link to a portion of a history channel special on it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
something really fishy is going on,it really seems to me that the usa is being taken down from the inside out,i dont know why its happening but it justs seems that way!

does anyone else feel the same?

Never

I really wonder who is feeding such information, maybe to entertain the members for some time
There is no credibility in such reports

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join