It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Bioweapons Expert for George H.W. Bush Administration: Feds carried out Anthrax Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Top Bioweapons Expert for George H.W. Bush Administration: Feds carried out Anthrax Attacks

www.freemarketnews.com

Internet investigative reporter Steve Watson reports that Dr. Francis A Boyle, a professor of international law at the University of Illinois-Champaign, and the man who wrote the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, is convinced that "9/11 was allowed to happen, the war on terror is facilitating the downfall of The Republic, and concentration camps are in place, with U.S. citizens as the targets." He also reportedly declared, during an appearance on the Alex Jones program, that the purpose of the anthrax attack was "to foment a police state by killing off opposition to hardline post-9/11 legislation."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, at least people are still talking about the anthrax attacks. Somehow I doubt we will ever hear anything more than speculation on the subject though.

www.freemarketnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here is another interesting story that supports this.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government abuse and corruption, said today that the Bush administration has failed to provide a complete and accurate response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request concerning the decision to place White House staff on a regimen of the powerful antibiotic, Cipro, the same day as the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. By contrast, U.S. Postal Service workers from Washington, DC’s Brentwood Postal Facility – Judicial Watch clients – were denied antibiotic treatment, even after it became apparent that the Brentwood facility had been contaminated. Judicial Watch represents the Brentwood Postal workers in various legal proceedings against government officials who put their lives in jeopardy. So far, 8 postal workers have died and hundreds remain harmed by the lethal exposure"

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think that if "they" actually intended to take out targets in the political opposition, they would have succeeded. On the other hand, I would not doub that the anthrax attacks were meant to bolster fears of terrorism here at home. I also think the D.C. snipers were serving the same purpose, though as patsys obviously.

I am concerned now about renewed talk of domestic terrorism in the past week or so, and what it means to our civil rights.

Its awfully coincidental that the FBI and ATF were spouting off about their fears about domestic terrorism, and even mentioned ELF by name only days before the houses were set ablaze. Washinton State I think it was.

[edit on 3/5/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

I have always felt there was something very incongruous about the anthrax attacks.

Terrorist groups usually claim responsibility for their attacks, because they want you to fear them.

The anthrax attacks were unusual in that they seemed only intended to create a general climate of fear, with no other apparent motive.

That doesn't resemble the MO of any terrorist group I've ever heard of.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I wish this news story was coming from cnn or AP.
UNFORTUNATLY no one will pay notice to this guy and will be brushed off as some disgruntled ex government official despite his resume

too bad...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

I don't even think they will bother brushing it off. Just ignore it and it will go away. It has worked for the last 7 years, why stop now?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
something really fishy is going on,it really seems to me that the usa is being taken down from the inside out,i dont know why its happening but it justs seems that way!

does anyone else feel the same?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
VALIDATED AGAIN!!!!! I love this feeling! I love the fact that i know certain things, and no matter how much debunking anyone does, i am right!!!!!
Its a good day.

Now, i am telling you 90% of the planes diverted, and anything else, Osamas videos, yada yada yada, its all gov done.
So help me, right down to the shootings in school. I may be wrong, BUT I DONT THINK SO.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Excellent stuff Karl! Starred and flagged! It's almost incredible the lengths our gov goes to at times. There are some truely sinister folks pulling strings. Unreal.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sadly it makes more sense than most other theories I have heard.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
ok - just for once instead of such pathetic innuendo as :

He also reportedly declared,

can we please have the actual quote and citations ? if he really said it on alex jones - there should be an archived sound bite right ?

is it too much to ask ????????????

either he said it , or he did not - and the burden of responsibility is on the person making the claim

hersay is worthless - i would have thought that even ` internet investigative journalists ` would know that - but hey seems not

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If the goal of the anthrax attacks was to silence opposition - it worked. People don't have to die to incite fear into those around them.

The anthrax simply needs to be sent to a few news reporters and a few agencies to make the message clear. It is the same with the "new camps" being set up, or the secret prisons.

All it takes is for a few key people to be locked up or accused of terrorism, and it sends the message that it could very well happen to YOU. Look at the terror watch list! It has almost reached 1 million. Are there one million terrorists in the country now? Boy I hope not - but it does send the message that if you make the LIST because of anti government sentiment that you will be badgered with getting the "thorough" search everytime you go to the airport, or your passport will be scrutinized if you travel abroad.

All of these things remind us that at any time we could just disappear...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have posted many times that all the events that have happened from Ruby Ridge to 9/11, school shotting etc. are all cnnected, the stepping stones appraoch to the nazification of the USA, the new emerging fascist state. Many dont believe it but they will when the time comes but for many it will be too late. The tidal wave will be upon them and there will be no escape.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I think that if "they" actually intended to take out targets in the political opposition, they would have succeeded. On the other hand, I would not doub that the anthrax attacks were meant to bolster fears of terrorism here at home. I also think the D.C. snipers were serving the same purpose, though as patsys obviously.

I am concerned now about renewed talk of domestic terrorism in the past week or so, and what it means to our civil rights.

Its awfully coincidental that the FBI and ATF were spouting off about their fears about domestic terrorism, and even mentioned ELF by name only days before the houses were set ablaze. Washinton State I think it was.

[edit on 3/5/0808 by jackinthebox]

I think the term domestic terrorism will be applied to nearly any kind of social unrest carried out by individuals when the slow motion economic "collapse" gains steam.

it may relate to those who are unable to find basic needs like food or shelter due to becoming unemployed or not being able to keep up with bills and then breaking laws to survive.

labeling actions as such (domestic terrorism) benefits the govt's growing and PROFITABLE PRISON SYSTEM.

the possible existance of camps to house a future rise of "law breaking domestic terrorists" could also be used as work camps or something of that nature, some way to eventually compete with cheap foreign labor , when the service sector fracture's.

the slow down which will soon gain downward momentum in the commercial real estate sector may be the trigger for rising unemployment and then falling consumers spending, this re-inforcing cycle could be nicked named the death sprial in regards to the main-street economy.

a huge gov't sponsored alternative energy program could be one way to boost new jobs, and also for those unemployed and looking i think collection agency's will be hiring.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Great find to the OP!

Everyone needs to read and watch the video on a thread I just posted.

It relates to this and almost everything the government is doing right now.

This is all be design and this woman did research and made many scary parallels between USA now and early Nazi Germany.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Interesting thread.

I have always felt there was something very incongruous about the anthrax attacks.

Terrorist groups usually claim responsibility for their attacks, because they want you to fear them.

The anthrax attacks were unusual in that they seemed only intended to create a general climate of fear, with no other apparent motive.

That doesn't resemble the MO of any terrorist group I've ever heard of.

No, but it does sound like the possible actions of a lone nut. Recall a man by the name of Theodore Kaczynski? Hell, maybe it's just some wack-job who's living in their basement, and fostering a growing hatred for the govt.

Essentially, you don't have any proof that it was the government who was behind these attacks. You've got the rantings of a man who is also claiming that the US is setting up concentration camps, and appears with Alex Jones, conspiracy theorist extraordinare. Does he have any incontrovertible proof? No, he has nothing but his pet theories.

I've never been able to understand people, such as dgtempe, that believe the US govt is the ultimate puppet-master of all evil-doings around the world. You're talking about an entity that can't manage to balance their budget, or do much of anything in an efficient manner, nevermind the fact that you would have to have literally THOUSANDS of govt employees all working in secrecy to pull these things off. They couldn't keep the wire-tapping program hidden for long, yet some people believe that they can perpetrate 9/11, and keep everyone involved quiet? Seems the people who hate the govt have alot more faith in them to get things done then the rest of us do.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well the government is not some monolithic entity, it's composed of multitudes of individuals and groups with different agendas.

And often the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing, especially when you get into the highly compartmentalized world of national security.

So when people say "the government was behind this or that" what they really mean is elements within the government were behind it.

If there was a 9/11 conspiracy, it's not like every clerk working in a federal agency or the janitor at the post office was in on it

As far as the anthrax case goes, yes, it could well have been the work of a lone nut.

But why did it end almost immediately once the Patriot Act got passed?
The timing seems suspicious.

[edit on 3/5/08 by xmotex]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What are the chances that the Whitehouse staffers COINCIDENTALLY began a regimen of Cipro the very same day the towers were attacked?

Probably the same chance that all those higher level goons stopped flying commercially --COINCIDENTALLY-- just before 9/11.

Isn't it funny how a respected bio-weapons EXPERT in the George H. W. Bush administration is suddenly 'ranting'? He didn't seem like such a looney tunes when he was working FOR Daddy's administration, huh?

More and more and more people are coming forward to support the theory of an internal conspiracy.

I used to think they must be goofy. Not so sure, anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The final deception is upon us...

Could GWB really do all of this???? I just can't believe it...I'm really am in shock. I guess this is it. There's no James Bond coming to save us at the last second.

What can we do?
We can only wait and hide. We shall wait for the sign.
E.T. won't save us. They apparently tried to warn us.
Resistance will come soon.

Is this religon's "amaraggden"?

The final deception is upon us. It is up us who we choose to believe.
Humanity's clock is ticking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join