It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11...what does it have to do with me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Okay this is starting to bother me!

Every single night, and alot of days I see 11:11 on the clock, no matter where I am at!

I just do not go around staring at clocks either.

It comes naturally for me to wish at this time.

I will continue to watch the clock, until it turns to 11:12
then, I feel a moment of relief when the time changes!

I decided to see what I could find on the internet right after I saw that it was 11:11 tonight!

This is what I read, www.crystalinks.com...

I think it is kind of weird alot of the pics shown on this site that are related, is what I have been drawn to reading about but, none of the related files ever mentioned anything about this number when I read them, previously!

Let me know if you guys have had this happen to you, or what you might define this numbers meaning as, thankx!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have experienced seeing 11:11 AM and PM, rarely the PM, because my shades are pulled down over my eyes at that point. Let me explain how I came to meet up with this 11:11 pattern.

Years ago, my uncle, who had been raised by his grandmother, was awakened by a noise in his bedroom. When he opened his eyes, he thought he saw his grandmother at the foot of the bed. Nothing major, with the exception, she had passed away in 1963. When he saw her, he immediately looked over at his clock and saw that it was 11:11 PM. It was later that he conveyed this story to my mother, who then in turn relayed it to me.

After my hearing that story, over the years, it seemed that when I looked at the clock, there it was, 11:11. Does this mean anything? NO. Had I never encountered the story of my uncles experience via my mother, I would be oblivious to 11:11 and not even notice it.

I reckon this phenomenon, if you want to call it that, to the likes of going out and buying a new car. Let's say you buy a Dodge Charger. Afterwards, now that you have your Dodge Charger, my goodness, look at all the Dodge Chargers you are now seeing. The same can be said about the old game we played as kids, Slug Bug. You have to spy VW Bugs and suddenly, here's a bug, there's a bug, everywhere's a Bug.

Therefore, as for 11:11, new Dodge Chargers and VW Bugs, I doubt it has anything to do with Angels. The reason I mention Angels here is because on the ATS board, there is another Thread dealing with this 11:11 topic and they connect it to Angels.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

I understand what you mean but, I am not going around looking for this number,
and I cant think of anything that has made me want to look for it!
I don't think it has anything to do with angels either, in my own opinion!

I have seen a shadow person at the end of the bed when I was sleeping once,
when I was a teen but,
I am pretty sure I did'nt start seeing this number until,
a few years ago!

I guess that I posted this at the wrong time!
I had no idea about the other that says it is angels!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have had this experience for over the past year. I havent missed looking at the clock when its 11:11 for quite awhile!
Its almost as if the clocks call me and i look at precisely that time. The rest of the time, its whatever time it is,but come 11:11, i look

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
...well, I have no idea why it happens, and I am not a spiritual person! I
did'nt seem to miss the time on my clock again just a couple minutes ago, hmmm!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i hate to be the uhh...bad guy or whatever, but there are 1000's of threads on ATS/BTS about seeing numbers on clocks a lot...well maybe not 1000's but there is quite a bit

what i have been able to gather from these threads is...you probably DONT see this number on a daily basis but probably DO see it enough to remember how often you see it...because of how often you see it makes you think you're seeing it more often then you are...lol, does that make any sense? i don't know it's hard to articulate, especially for me, lol

also, digital clocks are a fairly new invention...just something else to think about

edit: I JUST looked at my AIM profile after and I have been online for 11 hours and 11 minutes

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Oh, your not the bad guy!
I figured this has been brought up plenty of times.
I only was paying attention to the recent posts so, never seen anything on it, and thought it was odd that the link I had put on here had alot of pics of things that I have been reading on, that say they are related topics!

Sorry, it was my first thread, besides introducing myself that I made!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Well, I do understand your concern and that you are trying to arrive at an answer for it. What I offered was, of course, coming out of personal opinion and weighing comparison's.

However, I do find it interesting that you can find no explanation as to why this sequence of time would be catching your attention, that is, that you can not arrive at a point which set this off in your life. Without that foundation, I can understand how you would want to understand why it keeps resurfacing and if there is some meaning connected to it.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Do a google for "circadian rythem".

You may be able to figure out the whole numbers phenomenon that way. Has anyone ever woken up a minute or two prior to the alarm clock going off on a routine basis? Same thing. Your body has a kind of sub conscious way of physically keeping in synch with the day and night. We have evolved that way.

I would go into more detail, but teh links may be more informative than I at this point.

And this is not stalking, Givenmay....

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thankx, I will read into it!
I usually wake up seconds before the alarm goes off, enough to press the button, before it makes it's sound!

Darn, I was hoping that you were stalking me!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Id just like to add my experience with number phenomenon. it started like 5 years ago, and today, the numbers are my best friends.
My strange number that haunts is 240. I assumed I was just looking for it subconsciously, so I tried a little test, I purposely started looking for 420, and I saw it once in a while, but the ways that 240 popped up, it seemed like someone was playing a game with me, trying to mess with my head or more likely tell me something. I would go weeks not looking at license plates or clocks, and 240 would come up in conversation at least twice a day.
So I surrendered to it having some meaning. So I started taking note on what my feelings and or thoughts were at the time of the occurrences, and low and behold, 240 would pop up during spiritually charged mental activity.

So I did another test. I started watching TV and getting into material things, and basically all together trying to forget about spirituality, trying to get the numbers to leave me alone or at least debunk them.
Nope, now its 241 in a more intense fashion, so I just went back to surrendering to spirituality completely. 241 now only appears when I'm indulging in or over materialistic activities, and or during a decision that will decide a material VS spiritual outcome, and 240 pops up like clockwork, (ya think!?)(no, not on the clock, clock occurrences are always disregarded) when things are going smoothly and I just go with the flow.
241 is there to keep me in check.

if anything is to be gathered from these experiences, I think it is to go with the flow, and or find that flow and know how to identify it.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I seemed to miss when it was 11:11 tonight but, just noticed that I was probably typing at that time on this thread since, it was 11:12 after I did!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

My dogs even do this, the alarm clock thing. Just a couple of minutes before the clock is to sound they start jumping around, jumping onto the bed, my littlest one Shibby is determined and will start trying to lick my cheeks to wake me, and about the time I swat her away and tell her to stop, the clock goes off. I have also noticed they know when my husband gets off from work, they start lining up at the door about 5 minutes before he even gets off from work, and they stay there until he gets home. I have often wondered how they know the exact time it is, and that when the clock is not set such as on my off days, they don't do it. Weird.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I was seeing the number 666 one week (yes, 666), and I mean everywhere! Tags on cars, my grocery order, how much gas my car took to fill up, the number at the top of my gas bill, it was everywhere! I thought about it and decided that there must be a reason for seeing this number, but I didn't feel it was something evil. It was something else. But what? Well, I gave it a shot and played it on the pick 3 lottery, but while standing in line to purchase the ticket, something just popped up in my mind to play it as many times as I could. It was the strongest urge! I usually don't even play the lottery. So I played it 20 times. And won. I won 10 thousand tax free dollars. Each ticket was good for 500 dollars, and as long as you cash them in one at a time, no tax. WOOO HOOOO!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Try and call that coincidence right? lol
Evil is just the unknown, once you are familiar with it, its not evil at all. It pretty much ceases to exist all together like everything else in understanding the likes of labels and languages.

But I find it ironic that some people do see 666 as representing evil, about as much as I find people who see money as representing evil as well, now is that a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack
[m
Honestly, I tried to feel bad about spending all that cash, how 666 got it for me, but as soon as I was at the beauty shop I forgot all about it! LOL! The new camping equipment wasn't shabby either, or new clothes, Ohh and I caught up a couple of bills. In the end, I don't think I had anyone to thank, good or evil, but myself for following my instincts!

new topics

top topics

join