It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern California Coast UFO Video 3/08

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Found this swimmin through youtube today. Looks like it has a little friend. Any ideas?

Link

Around 8:30pm 3-1-2008

[edit on 5-3-2008 by eerieleary]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
looks like someone flickin an LED pocket light off a reflective window multiple times. Yep thats about the best you can make of it..

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting and at first it seemed that either he is A. Cold or B. Actually quite surprised by what he has found. Yet I don't know what to make of this footage yet, first thought that came to me was a planet to be honest, planet or star rather. I also searched throgh his videos to see what else he might have uploaded to see if that would give me a glimse as to whether he is a hoaxer or a person who may be telling the truth.

The only other video was this one, and it just didn't seem to scream UFO(s) to me. So take what you will from it, but for me it seems to be a star or planet perhaps for now.
www.youtube.com...
-Other video

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Pretty cool dot there, it was good to see the guy getting the houses and talking a bit during the shot too. He said it shot off at high speed, it would have been nice to have the vid of that too.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It's safe to assume it's a LED light reflection.

However if you want to step into 'unsafe' territories skeptics, Do a little bit more understanding of how the movement of the camera was, the consistancy, and all signs that this was not a fake.

To me it looks like someone filmed it, gave it to their friend or someone, and then posted it because that guys account doesnt have any UFO blibber blabber.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't know, it is becoming more and more apparent 'something' is up on the California coast line. I just wonder if this has to do with any upcoming weather or geophysical events about to happen? Mark my words something very big is up and it has many ufos engaged. As far as this video, if the light had been pursued by Military craft it would have been more believable. Who knows the guy sounded very nervous, could be he really saw something. It is just so awful to be witness to something so spectacular only to have it debunked and called a hoax when all you are trying to do is bring further evidence to the table. Very soon I believe things will start happening to the point there will be no more denial.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsguy_106
looks like someone flickin an LED pocket light off a reflective window multiple times. Yep thats about the best you can make of it..

I have never seen this before, have you seen this type of light "phenomena" for lack of a better word? I hear that clicking, which seems questionable, but I dont see how the little light circles it.

Originally posted by Leviatano
Hmm, interesting and at first it seemed that either he is A. Cold or B. Actually quite surprised by what he has found.

I think he was both.

Yet I don't know what to make of this footage yet, first thought that came to me was a planet to be honest, planet or star rather.

Definite possibility imo, but when I record them with my video camera or digital camera, I have never had this effect...

If he is a hoaxer, what is he gaining from putting these videos out? Is he just jumpin on the UFO wagon makin its way through Texas and California recently. Why make such an honest (he implied surprise)video for hype?

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Pretty cool dot there, it was good to see the guy getting the houses and talking a bit during the shot too. He said it shot off at high speed, it would have been nice to have the vid of that too.

Had same personal impression about his shots of the house. I dont see any evidence of glass throughout the film. Unfortunately there is no explaination about why he saw it shoot off and failed to film that as well.

That is key to his credibility and more than likely never happened. I would speculate he realized it wasn't a craft (after not shooting off) and decided he at least had to hold on to the UFO idea, because I know I can't IDENTIFY what it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eerieleary

Probably nothing to gain but notariaty, he states it was around 8 on the first of March. Then again I still haven't found out what planets or stars are visible at that time in that exact time zone. I still can't help but think it looks like one of the stars from a galaxy (The name escapes me at the moment) since it seems to pulsate, changing from one color to the next. I know my mother and I saw this once when the night was rather clear. Though I'll probably stay on the fence until someone with a better eye for such things comes in and gives an analysis of what it might be.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yep. Until we get 10 Phoenix Lights incidents in 10 different humongous cities at the same time there will be UFO skeptics.

However, I can appoint to you all UFOs are coming to a end.

They are identifiable, and it hurts me when people call them unidentified, it hurts me of the pain of the mentally blind, subsiding themselves into no direct positive viewpoints but disbelief.

Dis - is usually a bad word.

And in the fact of the population become more and more aware this is more than 10gallon aluminum hats in the sky, we will continue to have space craft disbelievers.

However, these people are merely unknowledged, because they refuse to look over the other side of the fence. And when they do look over the other side, they're still too afraid to jump over. So until we can have a lot of skeptics see this phenomena, and when the skeptics start saying it's real, then we'll have some progress.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It is just so awful to be witness to something so spectacular only to have it debunked and called a hoax when all you are trying to do is bring further evidence to the table. Very soon I believe things will start happening to the point there will be no more denial.

Thank you for your post, I was hoping this would be something understood by viewers, that imo, he is just makin evidence of something out of the norm available on video, just like I will do when the opportunity is presented.

SEPERATE FROM TOPIC-
Here is a link to some very credible witnesses of UFO's, even though the majority of them abuse their power, why would policemen lie to the public? Their stories are as credible as pilots and the masses to me. Soon mass knowledge will outweigh mass denial.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I didnt know what to make of it until he zoomed out and gave a pretty good shot of a house. the light looks to be circulating like its either a round or triangle shape UFO.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
He doesn't say which direction he's facing though, or the exact location geographically he was at or I could find out.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eerieleary

I just love the ordinary people with no agenda, no book sales, nothing but an honest story of an unusual event. I would love to write a book filled with stories from just plain old folk. Have them do a polygraph, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Soon mass knowledge will outweigh mass denial.

I would rather stand on the side of somebody that will deny what has not been their own experience than someone that stands blindly in belief.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm going to say he was standing either south or west.

=)

How I know that you don't need to know.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Filtered, zoomed in, and cropped.
Note no noise in front of the 'craft', and the big circle is enclosed by a square, plus it looks pixeled.

My guess is this is probably computer generated.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
his " selective " use of zoom - in partucular his reluctance to zoom in on the alledged object / objects raises my suspicion level

once - just once @ 00.00.18 he does zoom in , here is a screen cap :

that does not impress me much - and as he zooms out rapidly - and does not zoom in again - i can only assume it didnt impress him much

as pointed out , everything in this vid could be replicated with a glass plate and LED emmitters

so sadly - to be taken seriously - the witness needs to be more forthcoming - and supply some supporting details

because - with the current ` hoax-a-rama ` climate :

OMG - I SAW A UFO - THERES THE YOUTUBE CLIP

then silence - does not cut it

[edit on 5-3-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
and as he zooms out rapidly - and does not zoom in again -
[edit on 5-3-2008 by ignorant_ape]

He zoomed in on it a lot.
uhm, he zooms out twice. Once around 00:59 he zooms out and zooms back in, then out again. watch again

also pretty cool effect using a LED light move in a circle?

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Optix]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Your picture reminds me of the times I have been totally convinced I was watching a UFO, only to discover many minutes later it was a jet headed straight at me... Yah, I have been fooled many times in many ways.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Shakesbeer]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join