It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Smokers a Target for for ET agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It seems that smokers are a topic for et agenda. I gust want to know it any one else this way?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
sometimes I feel that only smokers are subject to this ridicule and agenda. I hope that someone else posts.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by goopity

if you explained more, or offered something to support those claims im sure someone will post on this topic. maybe offer some links to vid's, web sites, news, documents ect. ect.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
come on, you know that whatever I say is porpaganda. I just want the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
come on, you know that whatever I say is porpaganda. I just want the truth. if i could get u2us I would. Ask seniiotity.

link   
come on, you know that whatever I say is porpaganda. I just want the truth. if i could get u2us I would. Ask seniiotity.

link   

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
good luck in your search then 'cause

you are not giving us anything to go on and until you do i doubt anyone can help you

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
what kind of smokers first of all! lol
and does this guy have anything to do with your theory?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sorry, I have a new computer and I am just getting used to the keyboard. I know I had read another post about smokers, however, due to a few (or more) glasses of some good wine I quite frankly don't remember what the post was about. However, if anyone would like to speculate that would be great or just cancel the thread... Just want to be truthful and not warned!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hmm.. i wonder if aliens smoke ?

good question me thinks...guess what i found one...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You have made my night!!! LOL....But really, think about it, smokers are outside, the govt continues to restrict us, we are outgoing and imaginative( that might be pushing it). Anyway, loved the video...

what is he smoking?? lol..j/k

new topics

top topics

join