It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ET going to cleanse the Earth of humans if we don't fix the environment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Most of the abduction stories I've read where people remember what happened have some component of ETs warning abductees about the environment. Well, what happens if we don't listen?

You've got to admit that going around kidnapping humans and experimenting on them without their permission is pretty unethical. I don't see any reason to believe that ET wouldn't do other things that were just as unethical. Like wipe out human life to save the planet.

Are ETs really worried about the environment, or are they just testing the waters to see what they could get away with wrt beating up on humans - testing our reactions, I guess.

Given what we know about ET, what can we surmise about how they'll act if they're thwarted in their goals?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If we don't do it. The earth itself will. The Earth doesn't need ET to clean itself.

If we go far enough destroying this living planet it will strike back eventually.

I don't think ET will do our dirty job. They can assist but they aren't babysitters.

By the way, Who says most abductions are not PsyOps create ET fear .
I'm sure this has going on for a long time too.

Not all abduction stories are negative. I'm sure the PsyOps prefer negative stories so people don't want to know about ET.

Also, if ET really wants to get humans off this planet, i'm sure they would've done it already.

That's my opinion

join