It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a person will themselves into psychic ability?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't have any psychic ability. I wish I did, but I don't. For those of us who are born without it, it's really cool to read about others who may have it, but it doesn't really do much for our own personal aspirations.

So, can a person will themselves into psychic ability? Would they just be creating self delusion? Is there some brain structure thing that makes psychic ability possible, or is it something more subtle?

If you're born without any psychic ability at all, do you have any hope in getting it if you work really hard at it?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's actually like every soldier has the chance to become a general. But that doesn't happen since destiny plays a role.
The question is more of whether you can change your destiny or not.

And if everybody can become a psychic, the world will be more chaotic than today.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Mystery comes when you withdraw from thought into the present, or, I should say, eternity. Through repeated inspection of reality, peering not through any artificial lens (that is, not assuming any thought or attitude), seen only with the natural eye, the paranormal, which isn't actually separated from the normal, becomes familiar and mystery is replaced with knowledge.

Knowledge is not wisdom by any means though. One is wise through the union of moral and knowledge. Knowledge alone, unchecked by truth (moral) paves the road to deviance and selfishness, in turn opening the gate of death.

So in short, study and reflect the light (everything) which reaches you, and above all else, be good. I think we are capable and entitled to far more than we are led to believe.

Those who are most familiar with their surroundings, are termed psychic/gifted. We all have a gift, but we must unwrap it first.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

The question is more of whether you can change your destiny or not.

Heh.........................

So you are stating I may have a ample pyschic ability my friend.

What he is meaning to say, if you can make a deeper connection with Deja Vu, and notice, everytime you start to have Deja Vu you can see things that are different, or feel them, so to say, then yes you can/have changed your destiny and you may have the ability to become somewhat pyschic.

I have ample pyschic abilities.

I am wondering how I may be able to tune into them some more? I have recently "ascent" to a higher state of conciousness.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i might have phycic abilities if i do their really weak and unstable

it started when i watched alot of ufo vids but then like 3 weeks later i would think something and someone else would say it its soooo anoying especially in class ppl take my exact answers word for word
i cant control it but i still like implant thoughts into people

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't think you can "will" yourself, but you can get an advanced psion to create an over-lay of his/her abilites and put the over-lay on you in order to activate your abilities.

However, once the over-lay wears off, you won't know how to control your abilities anymore. The abilities would already be activated in your brain, but you won't be able to control them.

Your ability would start spontanously going off depending on your emotions and natural human instinct.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Everything you think resonates a sound. It just a matter of tuning into that frequency.
Some animals can.
Plants can. THere is a book, The secret life of plants. AMAZING. I recommend that book to anyone looking to learn the interconnectedness of the world. We are all apart of the same thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes, there are ways to bring out your hidden psychic abilities!
I read a book, a long time ago, and tried a few tests with friends, that succeeded!

I believe everyone has psychic abilities, some people just have more than others, and they come out naturally, others have to work on them!

Practice taking test on the internet, there are plenty of sites where you can learn how to!

healing.worldispnetwork.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Try meditation.
Buddhist monks often come into paranormal and psychic abilities through meditation.
I asked my dad who has had his fair share of psychic experiences (talking to spirits, witnessing ghosts, having precognitive dreams etc) and he recommended meditation to enhance that area, as your tapping into a much more spiritual and unseen world.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don't know if this helps, but it might.

How To Trigger Abilities by Winged Wolf

You'll need to work if you're not born with psychic abilities. Or you can get someone to make an overlay for you, like I said. Or get someone to mod your core. Both of which is hard to come by.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

Dear AWingAndASigh you cannot become a psychic when and if your ready you will evolve, parts of your brain will start working.

this is from personal experiance, sometimes its triggered from things happening in your life, but if your somebody which doesnt beleive in things which arent allways rational then you may never evolve, some people will critisise psychics, some wont.

i am an indigo child ^^ unlike other indigo's i dont have the moto " im royalty but im not royal" but i will always be here for people who need me.

if you ever need help just message me, i understand how it feels to be left in the dark and i understand how it feels to wish you could do things other people couldnt.

peace out

ps. for people who this may concern.

i know that someone will eventually come and say this. if your going to insult me for saying im an indigo, you may do so but i forgive you in advance

new topics

top topics

join