It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well I suppose the majority calls it fake.

Just wondeirng how many fellow creationists we have?

Open up your third eye --

Black helicopters in the sky

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All forms were born of one. Just as one cell divides into countless others. There was always paint, but the canvas was created.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
count me in......,how come its so lonely around here ? judging by my brief time here at ats , this forum does seem to have a real good share of 'believers.' is that a fair assessment or 'not' ?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Me also.
I just was nearly finished a post in the gullibility of evolutionists and my post got accidentally erased!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Speaking of gullibility.. do you guys believe our planet is only 6000 years old and that Noah was able to fit every species on the planet into a single boat and that we were made from dirt pancakes? I've seen many creationists here express nothing less than glee over all 'evolutionists' being labelled gullable yet I am yet to see anyone people prove we are.. or even prove that creationists are not.

Be my guest. In the interests of "denying ignorance".. prove that the stories you believe in the bible are factual and not just archaic myths and fables.

Prove to us that you are not gullible yourselves.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by riley]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Riley, the evidence for creationism far outweighs any evidence for evolution. There is nothing unrealistic in the Bible either. And speaking of dirt pancakes, is it more likely that life was purposely shaped from matter by someone (or Someone), or that some particles just decided on their own to form cells, as evolution says?

Oh, and count me in too.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Alcove]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alcove

Sorry to barge in on this thread as it's clearly not aimed at me.

Evidence for creationism? Please enlighten me.

Science works. That's how come we've got this internet thing and I can ask you stuff.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Better yet this a thread on calling for creationist to check the numbers or their ranks in ATS so what this has to do with Origins & Creationism Conspiracy?.

Nothing.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alcove
Riley, the evidence for creationism far outweighs any evidence for evolution.

Correction. The is NO evidence for creationism and a wealth of evidence that supports ToE. That evidence is why the ToE was theorised in the first place.

There is nothing unrealistic in the Bible either.

Is this satire..?

So you really believe all the species on the planet [including dinosaurs] were squeezed onto one little vessel? How about the aborigines.. were they on the ark? They certainly didn't drown in the 'great flood'. The koalas .. did noah come pick them up, did they have to swim all the way to the ark or did god give them special wings to fly there? Did he makes sure they had enough gum leaves to eat?
Your idea of what is 'unrealistic' doesn't inspire much confidence in your reasoning abilities.

And speaking of dirt pancakes, is it more likely that life was purposely shaped from matter by someone (or Someone), or that some particles just decided on their own to form cells, as evolution says?

Particles? Think you mean genes.
It is more likely that species changed, adapted and evolved to suit their changing enviroments.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by riley]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Better yet this a thread on calling for creationist to check the numbers or their ranks in ATS so what this has to do with conspiracies in religion?.

Nothing.

Well if you're working for a creationist org you have to make sure there are enough agents spreading creationist propoganda.. they might think ATS needs a top up!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Oops I made a mistake this the Origins & Creationism Conspiracy,
still where is the conspiracy?

This thread are getting me dizzy and spinning.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by riley

Oops I made a mistake this the Origins & Creationism Conspiracy,
still where is the conspiracy?

Not to worry.. agents are interchangable and have infiltrated the religion forum as well.. thats the conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
How about the aborigines.. were they on the ark? They certainly didn't drown in the 'great flood'. The koalas .. did noah come pick them up, did they have to swim all the way to the ark or did god give them special wings to fly there? Did he makes sure they had enough gum leaves to eat?

Awesome stuff!

Noah also had the good manners to drop them off at home afterwards.

What a top bloke he must have been.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't believe in evolution nor the literal creation story. I am a creationist though just not the orthodox one. I believe that the "beginning" was like when you wake up in the morning. You aren't real sure what time it is and what time it has been and it takes a while to get your bearings. I think the end will come the same way.

Inbetween is a bunch of evidences trying to tell you what to believe about how long ago it was before you woke up and what you should be doing with your time now that you are awake.

Then, you realize you didn't wake up at all, and you are almost at the end of the real creation that no one told you about.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Correction. The is NO evidence for creationism and a wealth of evidence that supports ToE. That evidence is why the ToE was theorised in the first place.

You should look around the Creationism forum more. There is hard-core evidence for it. And just because evolution was theorized doesn't make it true.

Is this satire..?

So you really believe all the species on the planet [including dinosaurs] were squeezed onto one little vessel?

The ark was a huge ship, roughly 450 feet long with three decks. Two of each type of animal wouldn't be hard to fit on it.

How about the aborigines.. were they on the ark? They certainly didn't drown in the 'great flood'. The koalas .. did noah come pick them up, did they have to swim all the way to the ark or did god give them special wings to fly there? Did he makes sure they had enough gum leaves to eat?
Your idea of what is 'unrealistic' doesn't inspire much confidence in your reasoning abilities.

It's likely that all the continents were joined (Pangea) before the flood and split during the geological catastrophe that was the flood.

Particles? Think you mean genes.
It is more likely that species changed, adapted and evolved to suit their changing enviroments.

I should have been more clear on that point, I was referring to abiogenesis, the idea of life coming from non-life. I was questioning how life could exist to evolve in the first place.

Have a good day, I have to go now.

new topics

top topics

join