It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist Morning Joe: Tase, Take 9/11 Truthers to Concentration Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Fascist Morning Joe: Tase, Take 9/11 Truthers to Concentration Camps

www.blacklistednews.com

In response to the arrest of a 9/11 demonstrator during a Bill Clinton appearance in Corpus Christi, corporate media shill and former Republican Congress critter Joe Scarborough and his co-hosts demanded 9/11 truthers be tasered and taken to detention camps. “Where’s the taser?” Joe wants to know as MSNBC runs footage of the man’s arrest. “Tase him!”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Not surprising from Scarborough. What an idiot. I guess he has never heard of the right to express yourself even if it isn't believed by everyone. This just shows how ignorant our MSM really is. Shouldn't they be the ones presenting all possibilities? I guess when you are told what and what not to say, you really can't stray if you want to keep your job. How obsurd they would say that all 9/11 conspiracy theorists should be put in a camp. I wonder if they want that French Oscar winning actress in a camp.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

I used to watch Imus in the Morning every morning and chuckle at his crazy comments...Imus was simply cool....

Morning Joe makes me puke....homoginized crap! I can not stand to listen to his corporate a-kissing....How anybody could think that this could replace Imus show how far gone the Elite are.

I know his nappy comment was wrong...but I have friends who call each other a lot worse as I am sure AL Sharpton does himself.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Sorry whiteraven. I cannot agree with you on Imus. I am at the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Howard fan here. To me, any guy that raises money to put kids with cancer to work at his ranch is not very cool in my book. Just my opinion though. I do agree however that many others make way worse comments than that. And besides, Imus is coming back isn't he? So you should be right back on track with him if he is who ya like. Sharpton is almost worse than Imus IMO.
Anyway, these guys are a big freakin joke. After listening to the video it seems like it is an uncontrolled circus. No one knows when to shut up and stop talking over each other. And when you add in stupidity into the mix, well, all the more reason to flip the channel.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed, please add your thoughts and opinions to the link above.

new topics

top topics

join