It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think it would be a good thing if aliens showed themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
at least we would all stop fighting and realise that we are all in this together..

we could unite as one at last!!

forget our trivial differences and begin to love one an other for once!!

bring it on i say and lets show them, we are not so shallow!!

hold hands everyone and sort out our starving nations!!

us the people have the power

but we have to take a stand!!Now

what do you think?

can we do it?

yes we can..

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No because the ones in power would race to be the first to kill/study the aliens, and in the process would war with each other over that right. then again maybe it would be a good thing, then those in power would whipe themselves out and all would be better in the world. bring on our alien leaders!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Perhaps these Aliens have showed themselves and we just don't fully know it. At least a few sources that seem to have an transcript of a few Apollo missions seems to state that they indeed found something. So perhaps we are not waiting for them to find us, but rather us finding them (Getting to the heart of the matter.)

Apollo 11: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know. These babies were huge, sir......... oh God, you wouldn't believe it...

NASA : What....what the hell's going on?

Apollo 11: They are here, under the surface.

NASA : What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11.

Apollo 11: Roger, we're here, all three of us. But we have found some visitors..... They've been here for quite a while judging by the installations.... I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there. They're lined up in ranks on the far side of the crater's edge.....

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

no i mean really show themselves not to a select few!

to every one..

that would shock us into reality!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I agree,

Lets get it on with these aliens already!! Our Governments have all failed us and are now rapidly turning against us. I personally feel the same way everyone around me feels and that is that something terrible is wrong with our societies. Perhaps Alien Contact is the only way to balance everything out and bring back Universal Harmony to our planet, We have reached the point in evolution where there is nowhere left to hide or start afresh.

After everything our Government has done to us, intends to do to us, and is capable of doing to us - I may be willing to trust a bunch Martians more than my own Government. Especially if they excercised more common sense and honesty which at this point wouldn't be too difficult to achieve!!.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by CyberTruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

I wouldn't want to show myself after being fired at by people. I mean sure they can if these beings really want to but, why take a chance? I see more turmoil coming first before any indication of peace. If we can't get over racism (ethnic hatred) then how are we possibly going to unite after seeing another being show itself.

In my opinion if they did show themselves it would be a couple of months to maybe a year before differences were pushed aside. Not to be a downer, but things just appear that way to me.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

'quote reply from finn /quote'

quoteNo because the ones in power would race to be the first to kill/study the aliens, and in the process would war with each other over that right. then again maybe it would be a good thing, then those in power would whipe themselves out and all would be better in the world. bring on our alien leaders!!!!!!!!!!!
/quote
1. do you really thing an alien race would be subject to being killed and studied by ones in power on this earth after having technology and intelligence to travel millions of light yrs to get here ?

2. the latter part of your paragragh would make more sense to me, but i do beleive there would be mayhem upon our planet.

what do you think?

you got me thinking now

thanks for your reply

MM

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

good point, i do believe we would be in utter chaos, massive martial law, and what not. maybe the aliens would deliver us from that? and yeah, i don't think they would want to be studied, but unless they are impervious to bullets (and they could be, not trying to sound like an ass, if i am sorry) then either way, what they want and what will happen are two different things.

personally, i hope they show themselves to the world, cause one, i wanna know for complete sure they are out there, and two, my friend would owe me fifty bucks since they exist.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I think these people(aliens), are, or. may be among us! Maybe on earth or waiting in orbit for a relevant time to show them selves.

Who knows. All I know is, all though I would really like to get it on, so to speak, and meet and start to move on with not only our new teachers, ( cos thats what they will be), I think our whole race would benefit from learning more.

Unfortunately I think many people would be killed in this transission period. It will be mostly civilliains.

Guess who will be the KILLERS!!!!!!!!!

Us the human race

Its happening now without alien intervention. Do I need to say any more!

Any ideas how to make things better would be much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
"DIGG ATS

for original
content
more infoi think it would be a good thing if aliens showed themselves

at least we would all stop fighting and realise that we are all in this together..

we could unite as one at last!!

forget our trivial differences and begin to love one an other for once!!

bring it on i say and lets show them, we are not so shallow!!

hold hands everyone and sort out our starving nations!!

us the people have the power

but we have to take a stand!!Now

what do you think?

can we do it?

yes we can.. " Quote

Also may I ask someone how do I highlight peoples quotes on this site.

The above being a test.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I believe they have made numerous attempts to reveal themselves.Text

They send representatives to earth from time to time to explain the order of the kingdom. (Perhaps Jesus was one)

The despots in control of our government murder them.

Most people who do meet them panic, become hysterical, traumatised, violent, or mentally disturbed.

My URL: myspace.com/lunarlizardz

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nnelsosj
I believe they have made numerous attempts to reveal themselves.Text

They send representatives to earth from time to time to explain the order of the kingdom. (Perhaps Jesus was one)

The despots in control of our government murder them.

Most people who do meet them panic, become hysterical, traumatised, violent, or mentally disturbed.

My URL: myspace.com/lunarlizardz

I may be the most chilled out person .

may be we as a race are very chilled out. but the powers that be are not !they speak for us and that is scary!

maybe they wind up/aggrivate the aliens?

we dont know?

they are not going to kill us all, the governments of the world ,all ready have an agenda to rule the world!

top topics

join