It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State - Separatists and Underground Survival organizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Today at work I got into your typical political coversation with a co-worker. He was telling me about an underground survival group located in Washington State. He kept calling them separatists backed by ??Mary Prophets?? and an arsenal of weapons. I did a little bit of searching and have found nothing. Anyone hear anything of this?

Related Threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also just finished listening to:
James Gilliland, Spiritual Awakenings, UFO's and You - 68
There probably isn't a connection between the two, but for some reason a light bulb went off in my head when this co-worker mentioned the location.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think your talking about Elizabeth Clair Prophet and her merry group of mole people. They are out Montana way. I think the idea was to store what they thought would make the perfect life after the big one, and they would build the society they wanted when it was over.

Seems to me they have been living like moles since before Y2K and nothing has changed. I don't think they store any guns or anything, just books, seeds, and the stuff they need to channel spirits and keep the 'religion' going.

Check the web for links. I'm sure there are several.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I will see if I can talk any of my class mates into looking into this and see what they can find.

new topics

join