It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appreciate yourself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It really is easier said than done but listen, life is to short to stress over well... just about anything. Certain situations are debatable but really, feelings such as sadness, depression or whatever should cherished and appreciated just as much as feelings like happiness. I'm not saying' being depressed feels good, not even close.. I think I'm just trying to say be happy youre human! Be happy youre you and you're able to feel emotion!

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I agree.. But don't get upset with down souls..

Jesus himself was a man of sorrows. why?

because he knew he wouldnt be happy until its all over with, this world is not happy worthy (yet), we have wars, wickedness, death, violence, evil, cold, hot, so we should stay at ease here, but true happiness is not until the next life..

so some choose to be men and women of sorrow..

look at the faces on the religious paintings, they are humbled out with sorrow and distress for the many souls lost and the evil in the world, but wacth how those faces change in heaven.

peace.

[edit on C:/120468423535America/ChicagoTue, 04 Mar 2008 20:30:35 -060035/Mar by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
I agree.. But don't get upset with down souls..
Of course not. Everyone gets depressed, it's called being human. It's beautiful.

Jesus himself was a man of sorrows. why?
I guess this is what I get when I post in the faith and spirituality forum, OK.

because he knew he wouldnt be happy until its all over with, this world is not happy worthy (yet), we have wars, wickedness, death, violence, evil, cold, hot, so we should stay at ease here, but true happiness is not until the next life..
I pretty much agree with you on this but maybe just in a different way. Earth is a very bad place but I am a very good person, trying to make the best out of everything I do.

so some choose to be men and women of sorrow..

look at the faces on the religious paintings, they are humbled out with sorrow and distress for the many souls lost and the evil in the world, but wacth how those faces change in heaven.

peace.

[edit on C:/120468423535America/ChicagoTue, 04 Mar 2008 20:30:35 -060035/Mar by JesusisTruth]

I don't really understand why someone would actually choose to be sorrowful...Sorrowful, is that even a word? Anyways, yea, thanks for the responce. It's nice getting a perspective from every angle even if I disagree with them.

new topics

join