It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cain and the nephilim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hello
I was reading in another ats thread, stargates are real.That the kings in the past would sleep with the brides to be to produce line that could be traced back to them.Anyhow I was thinking about the summerians and about Enki sleeping with Eve producing Cain.Therefore Cain could be the first of the nephilim.
This of corse would be befor the fall of the angles that slept with the women of man. Could the bloodline of Cain be traced?I know Iam mixing afew things around.
any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm not following you.

What do you mean by stargates and what is the relevance to the topic? What kings and who are the brides that they married?

Are you saying that the Sumerian's predated Adam and Eve? Are you a proponent of the Genesis time gap theory? Why would a Sumerians breeding with Eve produce a Nephilhim?

Are you proposing that the Fall of the Angels occurred after the time of the Sumerians?

How would we possibly know who the bloodline of Cain was?

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
No not saying summerians predicted adam and eve.Iam thinking that Enki the god of the summerians slept with his creation (eve) producing the first nephilim.I know the race of cain cant be traced but always thinking what ever happened.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ithink there is allot of info missing in the bible compared to the torah.
A show looking into the possible location of eden had cain sent away to live and marry elswere(other people lived at the time of adam)and had named cities.The researcers followed the origines of existing city names back to possible form of the old(and land marks)even the mountains over this valley had a nane that translated somewhat to (the ones that came down).
Take it any way you want but one would have to study the hebrew bible translated correctly to even begin to see how the world was pre adam and as cain lived.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I recall some of cains lineage was mentioned on the program i spoke about.

top topics

join