It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer mom fights to keep the dead child's tax credit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

thechronicleherald.ca...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

sick sick people. after feeding her kid sleeping pills and smothering her with pillow, this mom wanted the child tax credits.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Some people aren't right in the head.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
All I can say is, "Thank God this happened in Canada." It's time for another country to get made fun of for some stupid citizen. I've tired of hearing about stupid citizens in my country.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

"Please stop the ADVERSARY FAMILY LAW SYSTEM in court. Please take Parent Alienation serious," said the note.

Sounds a bit like someone who may or may not of been stable in the first place was pushed over the edge. No reason to take a child's life of course - but I reckon there would of been a long list of warning signs here that when looked at in retrospect would show up something.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
regardless....it seems like the remorse of killing her daughter should be too overwhelming to care at all about tax dollars.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish I never read stories like this. Now I have to find something else to balance it out.

How can anyone give a crap about money when their child of only 4 years old is dead?

Mental problems to say the least, I call it insane. I hope they don't let her have anymore children in the future.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
One of the few things I disagree with about Canada is we do not have capitol punishment. Its bad enough I pay taxes to fund the rich elite but having to pay for these scumbags to rot in jail and request court hearings that waste further tax dollars really gets under my skin.

top topics

join