It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God (Ganesh) Particle Recognised by Caltech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Take Burisch for what ever but his story is intriguing and particularly unique if you follow the whole claim through with the looking glass and time travel.

I still think its a script for some movie, but we shall see I guess.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
what am I missing here???

we're talking about the Hindu God Ganesh (elephant head, man's body)???? or some vague name for some ufo stuff about microbiology and et's? And how come the aliens end up being "nordic looking"? sheesh.

I'm beginning to take offense to Westerners stealing sacred names from the Indian culture and exploiting them in their ventures.

yeah yeah I read the background on "project lotus"

So what the Hindus were right all along? Where's the god in all of this? Why Lotus and Ganesh, both significant symbols to Hindus???
arrrghhh... lemme stop right now and refrain from further commenting, because of this reeks of fiction to me. Arthur C. Clarke wannabe's I don't know, but some things just irk the hell out of me.

OP I apologize for my reaction and somewhat annoyance, it has nothing to do with "you or your choice" of topic but...simply with the actual ele/jrod/lotus/ganesh thing.....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Don't get me wrong worldwatcher there isn't any bigger skeptic on this board, perhaps I should of stated Caltech's involvement more strongly as I suspect they would be ropeable if they ofund out they were being scammed. Does anyone here know anyone from there or how to conduct some research into who at Caltech has been conned by Burisch ??

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Caltech is not the kind of school that gets roped over by a charlatan.

If you want to email someone there, just go to the science page of their website and find a link to some faculty. Just any old random one.

I have emailed Dr. Baker from Berkeley. He even was nice enough to answer me back. I have only had one person not reply: Noevers, the ex-NASA scientist that made off with a bunch of other peoples data.

But i doubt that, if they truly endorse anything close to what/who he is, they are being duped. Caltech is a pretty sharp group.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Caltech is not the kind of school that gets roped over by a charlatan.

Caltech is a pretty sharp group.

I think those 2 quotes pretty well sum up my thoughts exactly so what is going on here ?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

i'm sure god(ganesh) is okay with it.

that's just maya pinion, anyway.

it's not like someone let the cat of the bhagavad.

jumpin' jehovah, allah for one, and one for allah!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Forgive my uninformed post, but what is "The Looking Glass" Project?

The inferrance I get is that it is a device that is used to see into the future, is it a lense or something?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

yeah I'm sure the gods don't mind, but "it gets to me"

Back to topic:

Now I read links and links upon links and while I see the suggestion that "Caltech has recognized the Ganesh Particle"??? I cannot find any confirmation of that.. can someone link me something from Caltech and not from Burisch/his people or other alternative websites?

the closest I got is a "Ganesh Subramanian"... so is that the same thing???? caltech search

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

today.caltech.edu...

Caltech has an official date in its calender to entertain Burisch and his theories.

I was about to email the person at the bottom of that link and alert him to some of Dan's claims but then I thought to myself...let him go and address the crowd and be ridiculed officially and then perhaps he will go away once a major institution has shunned him.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by mazzroth]

new topics

top topics

join