It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys think the nwo need to do before they get the lot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Heres the question,

What thing does nwo need before we are all theres and the nwo is here in absolute terms without question?

For me, if they get hold of russia, and for me then they will have taken over the whole world. They thought they had beaten them, but putin(best leader in the world), took it back of them.

What do you guys think will be the act for you?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
First off your thread doesnt make a lot of sense. Who is "they" and as far as the NWO goes, sorry to tell you but Russia islready a part of it and has been for a long time. The NWO is not about taking over territory so to speak.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
The NWO is not about taking over territory so to speak.

Exactly. People with the idea in their heads that the establishment of the NWO is going to be like Hitler rolling down the streets of Paris are going to be disappointed. It's not about land, it's about standardizing trade and gaining control over global issues that are beyond the scope and power of any individual nation. An NWO structure is placed on top of current national institutions. There is no country being invaded.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i bet russia and china(and some other countries) will not give up without a nice destructive fight in wich they will be the "axis of evil"

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Not sure where this Russia and China are against the NWO thing is coming from because there are elements from their ruling elite who are just as active in the NWO as any other countries in the world. Big misconception that somehow because Russia/China arent super chummy with the West that they arent part of the NWO which couldnt be further from the truth. The NWO is not an East versus West, Democracy versus Communism, Big country versus Little country type thing at all. You are sadly misinformed if you think so.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
no , but both can be competing for the world , we dont know if its all just a theater or they really are one after another

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
no , but both can be competing for the world , we dont know if its all just a theater or they really are one after another

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well a number of other countries could be "competing for the world" if that logic is used. The NWO is much bigger than any single country no matter how powerful that country in and of itself is. The NWO ALREADY comprises the worlds riches and most industrialized/developed countries. China and Russia are not exempt from this. They are part of it as much as anyone else is.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

“Give me control of a nation’s money, and I care not who writes its laws…" -Meyer Armschel Rothschild 1790

The NWO is funded by the international banksters. If you want to know who still stands against the NWO, look at the countries who do not have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds. There are five of them left. Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Iran.

Just in case you didn't know, the Federal Reserve Bank in the United States is no more Federal than FedEx. It is a private company, not owned by the government. Furthermore, the US Constitution has been suspended since 1933.

A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO)

join