It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I was just wondering if all NWO conspiracy theories are tied into the Christian religion so heavily. I was listening to C2C this past week and was fascinated by Katherine Albrecht and her talk about RFID & Chip Implants. Then all of the sudden it turned into "666" Number of the beast, and a bunch of other religious crap. I was reading another thread and an Anti NWO brought up the second coming of Christ.

I was wondering if there is a separation or not. Personally trying to use the Bible to tell the future is like trying to use Nostradamus. The bible is meant as moral guidelines not a way to see into the future. Not to mention the e bible isn't the authority of religion in the world. Fact is there are a larger % of Buddhist than there are Christians in the world. And Buddhism has been around longer. Not to mention Hinduism, Shamanism etc..

If there is separation where is a good place to look for information of the NWO without confusing it with religious prophecies.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm a spiritual minded person with a understanding about God. This filters over toward religions. I also like seeing the "reality" behind the perceptual and manipulated collective conscious mind set. I like to peak behind the curtian every chance I get.

It's been my findings that the "NWO" is a blobulas. It has no defined issues. It seems to have it's share of wack-jobbers in it.

However upon closer inspection one might ponder if the "NWO" topic isn't such a mess because of a directed effort to confuse anyone that might examin the topic.

Unfortunally, there's going to be a large share of religion fed discontents that are easily inflamed into and fall in like like happy puppets behind the idea that all "religion" and such topics are "NWO" created to control mankind. However it's my own personal experiences that much of the back story is true in context to religion.

If you dig deep enough into mythology and world religion you'll find charactors that try to default the HEAD "Creator God" through a series of forced reincantions.

One therefore may specualte that there are infact "charactors" behind the blob of the "NWO" that feed upon mankind and push jump from their old and dying bodies into young fresh bodies.

(rosemarry's baby comes to mind).

If such a thing could be within the realm of reality it would be a pyrimid scam with those under knowing less of the "truth" and more lie so by the time you get just 4 levels down you've already lost the secrets behind the truth of the "NWO".

Moreover even the name "NWO" suports this speculitive tale. The origin of the "Creator God" and such a governmental establishment of how things work upon the worlds of God's creation might be seen as the "Old" and thus the rebelion would try to be the "New".

It all comes out in the wash.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Incarnated]

new topics

join