It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathic Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

please read the posts in this thread by badge01

you might want to star a few

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I saw this video when it first appeared on YouTube, and I was actually on the original site that it appeared on a month before this current flap. I have talked with a lot of fellow military personnel on the original site, and it has been discussed a lot.

The original poster claims that the puppy tossed was already dead. He said that a live, healthy puppy was kept off screen, and when they tossed the already deceased puppy, the one marine pinched the other puppy's paw so that it made the crying noise.

Now, here are my thoughts on this subject regardless, as I have a deep military affiliation that runs generations deep.

The comments blasting the Military, the War Effort, the Commander In Chief, and somehow relating them to this video are as ridiculous as those ignorant minded nutjobs who try and justify this. This in no way represents the United States Military, and I know many serving members who would love nothing more than to punt this jarhead retard through a mine field, for a 3 Point FG.

I do still hold out a slim amount of hope that this puppy was already dead, and the sounds were either faked or dubbed. How animals are treated says a heap about a persons character, and a society in large. How a puppy, or baby animal, is treated is the equivalent to how you would treat an infant child. Regardless of the human/animal treatment connection, it is just plain wrong. It is the act of victimizing an innocent life that draws such anger and furor over these acts.

I will still say Semper Fi with pride, but this bastard, if he did in fact toss a live puppy, should get his a$$ handed a real Code Red. If he tossed an already dead puppy, he should still be b***h slapped for being so stupid.

I usually refrain from explicit language on here, but this clown needs to be given a full blanket party.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Glad so many were ready to not only kill him but his family for the puppy video. Shows how the sheeple like to react if it fits their preconceived notions.

From PETA:

``There are cues in the audio that give us pause, but we have no conclusion, opinion on its validity,'' said PETA's Mersereau.

Looks like it is turning out to be a bad joke and the sheeple are the butt end of it. I think I will reserve final judgment until the facts are in.

link to PETA quote

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I too have several hundred years of military background in my family. Dating back to the first crusades and ancient Prussia! In no way would any member of my family do something like that to an animal unless it was to be eaten or was dying. Even then it would be done in a humane fashion, with a bullet. My father must be rolling over in his grave to see such things done by the Army he fought in. There are limits to a good time and the line of respect in the uniform your are wearing MUST be meet with dignity. CoutMarshall is in order. You HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! In the name of our nation and flag the Pentagon must make this right and start to show some damn discipline again. What are slodiers just running a muck over there. I've heard some twisted interegation stories after soldiers have seen their counterparts get their heads blown off, but to have the time to make videos of puppies getting tossed of cliffs ( fake or not )???? THEY AREN'T OZZY OZBOURNE in the 80's they are United States of America's
( MY & SOME OF YOURS) deffense against people who do sh*t like this. The only reason I myself am not there is because I blew my knee out to the point where I can not serve. I don't want physcos like that fightin for me or us. I want to see intelligent men and women doing sane rational order dictated military actions. Is that to much to ask?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenspider
I also want to know how many "thrown" dogs Speaker of Truth has witnessed.

2, 5, 10? That was a weak response mate, and no question. Maybe you should rename yourself to "Watcher of Animal Cruelty" - you do seen quite the expert.

Its a LOT of work to do to disgrace US troops, when they are doing a perfectly fine job of that themselves.

I believe that when this mess is settled it will be revealed as the most savage piece of organised, sanctioned murder of civillians in recent times.

Let me be plain - Sanctioned US kids with guns indiscriminately killng anything that moves. You will pay for that, when 'lil Joe Bob comes home, all wackly and hair-triggered.

Of course, its all fake. I'll bet that video scrambled the spin doctors by default.

"Hell Jeb, the ol boys are at it again with the doggy killin - gawd I wish we never invented cameras".

"Get it OFF You Tube NOW, and call it a fake - the truth does not matter at all. We are the masters of perception".

Of course there are "good soldiers", there were plenty of them at Nuremburg as well.

I didnt ask any of you to defend me, I dont care how valuable you think you are. You are a killer.

You didn't ask any of us to defend you! you asked us when you walk freely down the street. When you feel secure to go to sleep at night. When you feel secure enough to post this thread. When your kids are at school. When you demand justice when someone robs you.
What do you think you can do that stuff becuase of the good will of the world! No, its becuase they know that WE will stop them. Thats the only defence you have is the peace of mind that i will do my job. And yes i am a killer. But you have never heard my name in the news, nor any of my battalion. Nor the 136 guys i knew personally that can't post a responce for you so that you can understand how ignorant you are. I tell you what, you want to get away from America and live somewhere that no one is asked to kill for you, go to Africa, and preech your bullsh*t.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I want to see intelligent men and women doing sane rational order dictated military actions. Is that to much to ask?
Wars are fought by young men not by blue hairs. I was 17 when I joined. Most of the men are immature and have not even lived on their own when they join. It is more of a fault of society that these things happen.

The only reason I myself am not there is because I blew my knee out to the point where I can not serve.
Don't take this wrong, but "knee" injuries were one of the popular ways to get out of the military for those that could not cut it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Edit; double post

[edit on 5-3-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
USER: United States of Freemasonry

What I want is simple, a planet with NO soldiers.

No one "ready to kill for me", or use my "freedom" to justify aggression.

Period.

None of this would happen if men did not pick up arms.

This doesnt make me ignorant, this makes me hopeful that one day all men will refuse to kill other men.

So, shoot me, thats ALL you are good for.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I really am shocked that all of you think that this video is real. There are many other feature films that show much worse being done to humans. Its still better special effects than this. Can't you see obvious camera shift, to hide the off screen switch. Seriously, its a sick joke, but I see hundreds more a year that are worse.... But still just a joke....

I wish UFO videos would get this much of a free pass.....

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Who's to blame: the men that threw the puppy off the cliff, or the men that trained these guys to become killers and then sent them to live in a world of violence?

If this video is real, it goes to show how war will always warp the minds of men and diminish their humanity. In this video, everyone one is a victim.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenspider

OH i get it! You choose to degrade me, but you want "peace."
You stand there with your two fingers up screaming peace and any of us animals that you seem so unfit for your Utopia you try to outcast threw verbal abuse. Your self proclaimed "veiw of the world" isn't realistic, we all wish, but its not. There will always be predators no matter what organism you are! Understand that fully and live in today and not in your unproductive state of hope that only is words without action.
And thats all im good for, is to shoot you... This is obviously something personal your have against the military for what ever reason, but your acting like a Bitch. Stop hideing behind agression to prove an opinion of yours.
And for you to say that anyone is good for nothing obviously proves how immature you are for your own "preechings" contradict your supposed "morals."
Grow up and give me some points that have to do with todays problems, not your ideal situations.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If the video is real, these Marines need help. They do not need to be killed or imprisoned. What they need is someone to bring them back from the dark place.

I will never understand the world. We break these guys downs to make them soldiers. We break them down and remake them to do the hard jobs, to do the things none of us want to think about.

But when the job is done do help them? Do we get them ready to return to a "civilized society" ?

No.

They are sent back home broken and haunted.

I don't know weather to laugh or toss a brick when a politician says "Support the troops."

On a odd note, some post I have read do not seem to understand why some people our so upset over this.

Now I am not going to pretend I have a answer for all them, but maybe just maybe some of the people are scared as to what these soldiers are going to be like when they come home.

Some people are looking at video and are saying " If this guy does this to animals, what will this guy do to children? "

What will these soldiers be like when they come home and they go and get jobs as police officers ?

So saying everything is fine and there is nothing to see, is irresponsible in the highest order.

But saying these Marines need to die is just wrong.

If you really support the troops make sure that when they get home, the have something to come home to.

Make sure our men and women get the health care they need, both physical and mental.

Who am I kidding. No one will read what I have to say and if they do I'll just get flamed.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Whether it is real or fake, the incident is will be investigated to the fullest.

I received this email today, which I have permission to post.

BGen Robert E. Milstead, Jr.
Director, Marine Corps Public Affairs
[Personal Infromation Deleted]

-----------------------------------------------

"The video of a Marine mistreating a puppy gained widespread attention on
the Internet today (March 3, 2008). The video is shocking and deplorable and is contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine.

This video came to our attention this morning, and we have initiated an
investigation. We do not tolerate this type of behavior and will take
appropriate action.

The vast majority of Marines conduct their duties in an honorable manner
that brings great credit upon the Marine Corps and the United States.

There
have been numerous stories of Marines adopting pets and bringing them home from Iraq or helping to arrange life-saving medical care for Iraqi children.

Those are the stories that exemplify what we stand for and how most Marines behave."

It is utterly reprehensible the way so many of our members will find a story like this and characterize all our troops to be like one who commits a crime.

There's no excuse for posting articles with the sole agenda of promulgating anti-American propaganda.

[edit on 2008/3/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul

Click here for more information.

Yes, I'm aware of this! It is also my not so humble opionion. Which I stated! " I know this is inappropriate" were my words! It was directed to the man in uniform representing my nation. If it was to bold for you I appologize. I had 107 or something ATS points and lost over 800 for saying that. Please! Someone had to say it with emotion and not nit pick the govt. for one wack job w/ a twisted sense of humor and a m-16. Ever seen someone kick a dog. I have andI kicked him just as hard. That's just me.. .fight for the weak not the strong. Sorry again ATS moderator person.

oh ya I want my points back it took a long time to get those! A slap on the wrist and tisk tisk the first time would have sufficed. thx

besides civility and decorum as you state refer to treatment of other members of this site. I in no way insulted anyone on this site. Maybe you are over tired and misunderstood that. I attacked quite mildly compared to what I wanted to say about that soldier. Ya they shoot camels and in Vietnam they shot their water buffalos, but dogs are where I draw the line. My oppionion like I said!

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Young minded old soul]

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh, its not my view of the world.

It's my *wish, and I imagine everyone who is sane wishes the same.

So, your're saying dont even think about a peaceful planet - there will always be killers so just get over it? So much for aspiration, so much for evolution.

Your a military guy, Im not - I get that.

Hlowever, I choose to believe that one day there *might be peace on earth. I agree its highly doubtful, but hell man, isn't that something to aspire to, for all of us.

I've lived in many countries, amongst many cultures. I did not go there with the express job of shooting people.

Mate, if Africa is such as mess (and it is) why are you NOT there?

I guess to be honest that I do not believe there will ever be peace unless all men can stop aggression. Big call, I'm painfully aware of that.

Would you not like to be able to lay down arms?

Finally, I dont live in America. I have been there, and seen the best of humanity which the US certainly offers, along with some of the worst which the US certainly has - like everywhere.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sure mate. Wish away. Im not saying hopes are pointless, but they need to be fitting. For hopes are applied to unrestful situations that have an obvious solution.
Africa. One more time, you contradict yourself. You say no more killing, but we agree that africa rebel movements are the Hugest problem of Social disorder we have on this world and you are implying I go down their with my fellow "Killers" and immediate ruthless murders.
So again i ask the same demand as before, please stick to things that can actually help us, not ideas that are too far from possibilty. I will look to you then to get this Africa, Middle east, communism out of this world by saying "please stop." But history is like math, no matter what 1+1=2, aka history repeats and your verbal attempts are droned out. Do not confuse this with me saying shoot a warning shot acroos the bow to get their attention, but i am saying that when a body builder flexs your immediate reaction is to not mess with that individual.
Something can be said for that.
Peace is not just one answer.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Dude I didnt say you should go to Africa. I wondered if you guys really are the big bad good guys why you are not there.

I wouldnt wish an army on anyone.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
OMG. an obvious fake.

For one thing, the 'puppy' when thrown goes end over end.

This is like what?

A stuffed animal, not a real animal.

A real animal would try to spiral their hind quarters and right themselves.

Wow! That's a great observation!!

It's just like in all those infamous 9/11 videos of people falling/jumping from the towers. They too tumbled end-over-end just like stuffed animals. These "people" were obviously just blow-up dolls, because if they were actual human beings they would have "righted themselves".

Thanks for pointing that out for us!

[edit on 5-3-2008 by jhbb622]

[edit on 5-3-2008 by jhbb622]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zephyrone

I totally agree wuth you on the maturity levels and age. To blame society??? Let's just say that the military is not the whole of society. Society as a whole is to emotional for those decisions.

And the knee...
Yes I'm sure it makes a wonderful cop-out for most. Myself on the other hand did dislocate my knee a few weeks before meps. The ligement healed over my miniscus. When I did the duck walk at meps ( trying to hide my injury ) I stood up and it cracked. They asked what it was. I said nothing. They took my x-ray and said they were sorry. I flipped out on them. Then proceeded to go to state university. I'm still bitter 14 years later. Wanted to be there and carry on family tradition of honor and service.

The whole puppy thing still urks me! Not one to debate to much. I just like sharing theories and history.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join