It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathic Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by scientist
ooohhh

so because this youtube link says "FAKE," that means that all the other references to this video over the past few days are also fake? Thanks for clearing that one up for all of us here on the internet.

I am sure if it were a video of something that you don't want to believe,claiming that it was a fake, you'd be all over it as virtual proof that it was fake though, eh...

So what is this tit for tat? Speaker of truth, where is your affinity to truth? Just because a video comes out an makes reference to motion or movement or whatever, doesn't mean it is fake. So you are guilty of exactly what you are vilifying others for.

Plain and simple, I assume the video is real. Why? cause it genuinely looks real, and why would you fake something that sadistic? Even if its fake, its still sick!

That said, I don't believe its fake. But you can believe whatever you want to believe, but for continuity sake, you might want to change your profile name.

AAC

CX

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
How many dogs have you actually seen thrown? I have seen my share. I can tell you this, they don't go end over end like that...

Ok even for a CT, now i'm curious! How on earth do you gain that sort of dog throwing experience?

I have a picture of you in my head now, working in a factory throwing animals before they go out into the big wide world to make sure they land on thier feet if they take a fall!

Seriously though, i'm amazed how how silly this thread has become over what is "reasonably obviously" a fake video. Fair enough, i'm no expert in video analysis, but come one, give us a little credit with this one.

CX.

Ox

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Badge,

I was raised in Australia, around animals.. always had some sort of pet growing up.. it was strange to us not to have pets... and no I've never abused any animals.... I was raised to never harm the things that rely on us.. My mother would have beat me unrecognizable had I harmed any animal.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Unless you have been in the marine's position i find it hard how you can even judge him.

Then again we dont even know the full story.

So i will end by saying that until you actually find yourself in his situation
and im thinking not a lot will.

Who are you to question his action's ?

Dont like it ? Tough luck.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Unless you have been in the marine's position i find it hard how you can even judge him.

please explain. perhaps the puppy was really a bomb?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

"throw him off a cliff, beat you unrecognizably"???

So you and your clan confine your abuse to people?

C'mon, I was just trying to make a point.

Take a puppy. Get a friend. Stand 5-6 feet apart. Gently toss the puppy to your friend. They gyrate. Case closed.

(Release puppy, unharmed, into the wild when done. )

Ox

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Wow.. Such a well thought out reply.. That's tough love right there buddy.

Get over yourself. The guy clearly was being a bastard, I'm sure WHEN he's asked why he did it he'll come back with some simpleton reply like "Puppy was terrorist" or "puppy bad!"... Yeah.. way to go jar head..

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

they laugh and then throw the puppy off the cliff. that doesn't really seem like a "situation"

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Wonder why they didn't use a cat? Many people hate cats. But -everyone- loves a puppy. In fact a cat would -certainly- gyrate even more than a dog, making the effect look completely fake.
[edit on 4-3-2008 by Badge01]

Funny you should say that. There was a video of guy from England who threw a cat off a bridge (a couple of months ago) and he got exactly the same treatment/response.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Xeros]

Ox

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Badge,

I've been known to gyrate.. Ya know

But, I've also been flung through the air in an accident, I was throw head over heels like that, and I didnt have the strength in me to gyrate.. And I'm 280lbs...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

"This is a shocking and deplorable video that is contrary to the high standards that we set for every Marine," Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Chris Perrine said at a news conference Monday night.

"We will investigate this and take appropriate actions," Perrine said.

He said the Marine is being kept safe in view of the anger over the alleged incident.

So, if the Marines thought this was fake, I'm sure they would've quickly squashed the story.

AAC

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

" Neo-Cons Scramble To Downplay Shameful Puppy Video "

The Marines have publicly deplored the video and made it clear that they know who the Marine in the clip is - a lance corporal who returned to Hawaii in October from Iraq - so to still claim it's a fake video is beyond twilight zone levels of delusion.

The fact that some can't entertain the notion that troops could bring themselves do to this underscores the myopic nature of their world view.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I dont want to watch it, even if its fake it will probably depress me

If its true - sad for humanity, but come on... people have done way worse in the past.

If its fake- stop watching it because its not entertaining or funny ergo making the whole exercise pointless.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

They left one video up that has all the same footage and text saying the video is a fake. How can they be removing everything violent?

I was working in Great Falls MT at a company called NEW. When this guy decided to go into detail about how he and a couple of other "heros" tied up a sheep farmer and put grenades in the rectums of the sheep and watched them blow up. He just laughed about it. There is deffinately somthing wrong with some of our troops. Not all of them. Just some of them and this is the stuff the rest of the world watches and reads.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If it was fake the neocons wouldn't be scrambling to cover it up. BTW speakeroftruth has been added to the ol' ignore list.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

This is the trouble with so called video evidence in these modern times, who knows whats real and what isn't?

Excellent point. Look at all of the YouTube videos that purportedly show "UFOS" and aliens. Unfortunately, anyone today can fake a video, and it has made legitimate investigation of phenomena much more difficult.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My previous post was ill-informed. I like to look at most things with many perspectives but if this video is real there's no way I'd defend that guy. I hope he gets punished accordingly.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Shure thing.

Unless you have been in the soldiers position a war zone for example doing certain thing's maybe killing some peaple.

Generally living your life in a different way from the average joe.

Maybe getting a little bored and having too much time on your hand's ect.

Then how can you know what is going on in his head unless you were actually standing next to him during his whole tour ?

See what im getting at ?

Maybe you do understand chances are you wont get it.

If it was a choice between him throwing a dog off a cliff or maybe exploding and going on a postal type rampage over there in that hell hole.

Or maybe back home well.

That Dog best be packing a parachute.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-3-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Then again we dont even know the full story.

So i will end by saying that until you actually find yourself in his situation
and im thinking not a lot will.

Who are you to question his action's ?

Dont like it ? Tough luck.

Take care.

This post is beyond credulity? What could the full story be? That he didn't like the look of the dog, or that it bit his finger or peed on his boots, so that's why he had to do it.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Shure thing.

Unless you have been in the soldiers position a war zone for example doing certain thing's maybe killing some peaple.

Generally living your life in a different way from the average joe.

Maybe getting a little bored and having too much time on your hand's ect.

Then how can you know what is going on in his head unless you were actually standing next to him during his whole tour ?

See what im getting at ?

Maybe you do understand chances are you wont get it.

If it was a choice between me throwing a dog off a cliff or maybe exploding and going on a postal type rampage over there in that hell hole or maybe back home well.

That puppy best be packing a parachute.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-3-2008 by h3akalee]

Just think these guys are going to come home to their families, which have little babies, and a lot of them are also going to be hired as cops.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join